The La Liga thread - 2009/2010

tobi

"Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose."
5 August 2005
Spurs, Suns and Cowboys
I tune in on Saturday just before 7 only to find out that 2 companies are arguing between themselves n everyone outside of Spain has to miss out -
banghead.gif

Missed the Barca game too.

The Spanish Government should grow some cojones and settle this TV dispute!

I get angry thinking about it.

Last edited:
Re: No LIVE La Liga games

It was ridiculous.

I couldn't f'n believe it! Been waiting all this time for start of La Liga and the Madrid derby which is the perfect way to start the season, and then BAM!!!! The whole world outside the stadium is locked out because of some stubborn mofo's who are beefin' with each other.

And they couldn't have settled it in ALL THE TIME they had prior to the season either! :roll:

Because of those problems, I couldn't watch the Racing vs. Barca game on Sunday either.

I did get to see highlights from each match from the first round of the league though at least + Sevilla vs. Getafe and Valencia vs. Villarreal.

But let's hope these goddamn problems end ASAP! :mad:

Oh, so this is why they didn't show the matches. I tuned into the Madrid derby, but a message popped up saying that the match could not be broadcasted. Thought there must be something with the channels. Did manage to see Sevilla vs Getafe and Valencia vs Villarreal though.

It was ridiculous.

I couldn't f'n believe it! Been waiting all this time for start of La Liga and the Madrid derby which is the perfect way to start the season, and then BAM!!!! The whole world outside the stadium is locked out because of some stubborn mofo's who are beefin' with each other.

And they couldn't have settled it in ALL THE TIME they had prior to the season either! :roll:

Because of those problems, I couldn't watch the Racing vs. Barca game on Sunday either.

I did get to see highlights from each match from the first round of the league though at least + Sevilla vs. Getafe and Valencia vs. Villarreal.

But let's hope these goddamn problems end ASAP! :mad:

no shit homey, i was pissed as well! however it did give me a great chance to watch some serie A. All the games were highly entertaining!

Last edited:

Yeh, Sky showed the ill fated Sevilla/Getafe and Valencia/Villareal, but NOT the Madrid derby as advertised

They show Valencia - Valladolid, Murcia - Atletico and Sevilla - Recreativo this weekend. Still no sign of Real or Barca games :( WTF is this? I pay money for watching La Liga and those two companies couldn't have settled it before the season started! La Liga without two grands' matches isn't as fun as it should be. I'm very disappointed as well as everyone in this thread! :(

Sky showed the Madrid n Barca games before the break.

I still can't get what all the quarrelling is about. They can't decide who'll be broadcasting Barca and RM games?

Barca vs Sevilla tonight, hopefully sky will have the feed

\\:o/

8:30pm on Sky Sports 2

Live Spanish Football

20:30pm - 23:00pm

A match from La Liga where Valladolid, Almeria and Real Murcia are the new arrivals in the top-flight.

Pretty poor game in terms of entertainment for the neutral.

Sevilla played a very good containing game and minimized anything Barca could do for most of the game and only had one real chance....good tactics and well played out but dull as ditch water.

Good opening goal from Messi but that was it.

Messi will score many goals this season.

Messi will score many goals this season.

Looking that way, especially if he continues to take the penalties as well.

I guess it will depends on what happens in terms of formation when Eto'o comes back though.

Average performance from Madrid.

Just finished watching Hull Chelsea....now Barca Zaragoza.

I think I will eat a cake and have a glass of wine as well :lol:

What a goal from Messi :applause:

Even better movement than I saw from hull :shock:

:lmao:

:shock:

2-1 three goals in ten minutes...

another for Messi....Hull would welcome these boyz..

I just left the game 10 mins ago!

One of the best goals I have seen in ages absolutely beautiful...magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-1 Barca

Henry is lackin confidence big time though...leathal in the English league, he is missing chances he used to put away in his sleep in La Liga...needs a goal to get going.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom