The ALL-NEW Caption Competition 2012 As endorsed by Chris Davies

I think the person that have to choose the pictures is the one with less sense of humor, so Chris is perfect for the job!

Drunk4.jpg

Sheldon Cooper's evening went even worse after showing Uranus to the audience.

5 points Bobbybox - In a slightly dejected and toilet pan amplified voice he says; "Can somebody pass me the towel? I think I have a bit of sick on my face"

3 points Milanista - Jay when he realised he was chatting with DJ doc on the chatbox last week.

1 point Wilko22 - New deleted scenes from the latest Mr.Bean DVD emerge.

Week Four.

caption-contele-1.jpg

Last edited:
caption-contele-1.jpg

Bradley Wiggins consults his teammates after he refuses to wear one of new suits which are said to improve a cyclists aerodynamic profile.

I restrained myself, I was going to go further and say he touched him on his 'Tinky Winky' but I think it would have gone too far.

caption-contele-1.jpg

Prince Harry's request to be incognito whilst cycling was ruined by his bodyguards' effort to stay undercover.

caption-contele-1.jpg

Dipsy (On the right): "Look we don't appreciate you telling us where we can go, if we want to run in the fucking cycle lane we will do it, Comprende? You see this thing on top of my head, when it is curly it means I'm angry. You see Laa-Laa over there? he is happy at the moment, you want to make sure you keep him that way, because if you don't, he will cut off your head, shit down your throat and set your family on fire."

caption-contele-1.jpg

Controversial new laws passed this week have meant that police interviewing arrested teacher Jeremy Forrest about the abduction of schoolgirl Megan Stammers upon his return to the UK had to conduct the interview publicly whilst protect their identity, allowing passers-by to vent their rage while protecting themselves from identification by Jeremy's supporters.

He was quoted as saying she was far too mature to touch his Tinky Winky, whilst being too young to know what a Tinky Winky was.

Back
Top Bottom