The ALL-NEW Caption Competition 2012 As endorsed by Chris Davies

Who the fuck is Noo Noo?! Please get your Teletubby names right and do a bit of research like I did. Noo Noo sounds like some anti rape doll or something (if they existed) just say 'Noo Noo'. Chris I blame you for this, everybody just assumes you would know all about Tellytubbies, I can't blame them for that.

Yeah Bob, come on!

caption-contele-1.jpg

Since leaving the UK, BobbyBox has lost complete touch of reality. This image makes no sense, like Bobby's sense of reality.

caption-contele-1.jpg

Soon after retiring from his cycling career, Lance Armstrong noticed the first side effects of riding the bike without his medics.

5 Points - Bobbybox : Louis Theroux interviews two more victims of Sir Jimmy Saville

3 Points - Tim7 : Jonneymendoza finally gets some spelling lessons.

1 Point - Bitter rivals : I promise you, you won't get detected like Lance Armstrong. This stuff is much better ask "Noo Noo"

The prizes now are going to first and second while people keep joining.

Week five

putty3-735771.JPG

Last edited:
putty3-735771.JPG

The decision to put a posthumous sculpture of Emmett Till in Madame Tussauds turns out to be much more difficult than first planned.

Last edited:
putty3-735771.JPG

BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOB... Mr. Blobby was always reluctant to appear on Come Dine with Me, but we doubt even he expected to meet such a grisly end

putty3-735771.JPG

A team building exercise goes wrong in a druggy anonymous self help group, when the guy on the right tries to snort the building material

putty3-735771.JPG

Channel 4 bosses were starting to have second thoughts about their latest reality documentary series, Kerry Katona: My Meltdown...

putty3-735771.JPG

Film executives try to rebuild John Candy, after claims that all recent comedy films just aren't funny anymore

putty3-735771.JPG

The audition crew weren't suprised to hear that yet another melt had applied for Big Brother, but this one did raise a few eyebrows...

Wilko22 5 Points - BLOBBY BLOBBY BLOB... Mr. Blobby was always reluctant to appear on Come Dine with Me, but we doubt even he expected to meet such a grisly end

Jamsey 3 Points - After bagging a date through the web, Susan Boyle called in a full make up crew to help her prepare

Bobbybox 1 Point - Film executives try to rebuild John Candy, after claims that all recent comedy films just aren't funny anymore

Week six

jimmySaville2_2361841b.jpg

Last edited:

Yes that's right, because we all have the same hats on, it means we are special friends, special friends do special things and keep special secrets......That's it, blow harder!

A new picture emerges of a BBC birthday Party for Jimmy Savile, all seems well, but a TV executive claims that they have the zoomed out version, where Savile is naked from the waist down.

The Anonymous executive said;

"The bbc put it down to Savile being eccentric, but the kids look unhappy and awkward. Later on Savile had a birthday cake moulded around his penis, so it stuck out of the top with a candle in it.....then he got all the kids to blow the 'candle' out. But it was one of those trick candles, that never blow out, the kids were there for 2 hours! 3 of them hyperventilated and lets just say, there was special Jimmy icing all over the cake at the end......we should have known something just wasn't right."

Last edited:

Some of the kids had realised what was happening and had devised a rescue plan. If they all blew on their streamers at the same time, the unsuspecting child (out of sight) might be startled & rip the bastards' "medals" off.

I reckon the winner will be so offensive the "extra reward" will probably be a forum ban and an article in The Sun and/or Daily Mail.

Despite being banned from any future children's parties, he thought he'd try to sneak in anyway. Fortunately, or not depending how you look at it, the kids had (literally) seen him coming...

Back
Top Bottom