The ALL-NEW Caption Competition 2012 As endorsed by Chris Davies

Drunk2.jpg

John soon regretted thinking "What idiot needs handles on both sides of the toilet?!"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Drunk2.jpg

BING BONG! This is Autotoilet your time has expired for sitting down,you have been ejected.Please think of the queue outside. Thankyou for using Autotoilet.BING BONG!

Milanista: 5 points Now we know why DJDoc never came back...

BobbyBox: 3 points The disabled toilet that makes you disabled

StuartCulli: 1 point The first ever image released from the infamous 'Lasagne-gate' shows ex-Tottenham manager Martin Jol checking on the condition of his star-striker Jermain Defoe in the next cubicle.

So hard this week, they were all good.

WEEK THREE
Wet_suit.jpg

Wet_suit.jpg

After a national poll of the nations favorite Jelly Baby, Black comes last.

Black Jelly Baby: "SAY WHAT?!!"

Wet_suit.jpg

John... It's not that bad! Honestly. You can hardly notice it. It's just an allergic reaction. Everybody has them. Now come on, we're going to be late for the party.

Wet_suit.jpg

"Oh god, every morning I wake up feeling bloated. Maybe I should stop attaching that vacuum cleaner to my mouth of an evening?

Wet_suit.jpg

The negatives finally come into the public domain of Frosty The Snowman, 30 years to the day and finally prove 'Frosty Gate'

Wet_suit.jpg

Disappointed about not getting their new Iphone on the release day, some potential buyers developed bizarre tactics to compensate the loss.

Btw: I think the points on the first page are wrong. Bobby was second twice, which means he should have 2*3=6 Points, yet he is listed with 8. And there is a typo in the results of week 1, where the second place is said to earn just 2 points. ;)

Last edited:
Wet_suit.jpg

Steve tried to deny that he was scared during the Swimming With Sharks afternoon, but he was clearly full of sh*t...

Wet_suit.jpg

Morph's career hadn't gone the way he'd planned after leaving Tony Hart. Years of booze & easy women had left him as the black sheep of the family.

Btw: I think the points on the first page are wrong. Bobby was second twice, which means he should have 2*3=6 Points, yet he is listed with 8. And there is a typo in the results of week 1, where the second place is said to earn just 2 points. ;)

I get extra points for being awesome.

Back
Top Bottom