Pure Football gameplay mod

and one more question does need to delete the folder win+r search appdata temp/fifa 23 or not ?
Yes, and don't connect when you start the game once you've erased it. You must play OFFLINE or the FIFA update will overwrite probably gp and lean to strange things happening. About the clips, I haven't seen exactly what's wrong with them. In the second one, that pass was only with a tap? What did you wanted to do, open for the next defender? If so, I think camera played you a bit. With manual, the pointing of the passes needs to be much better.

This kind of things used to happen to me before, but as I kept playing I gained better muscular memory to point towards the player I want, and this almost doesn't happen to me anymore. Also, the through passes are that, through passes, they are thought to be given to space, so sometimes the FIFA itself messes a bit controls, I think, so unless your pointing is very precise, the player will try more likely to send a pass to someone more forwarded in the field.

Still, this rarely happens to me nowadays, so I am not sure.

Hello! Im jpn fifa 23 player.
I really like this mod. So thank you for produce this mod.
I hope to use this mod on EA FC 24 !!

I like your gameplay it gave some interest in game but I cant understand the shooting in this gameplay sometimes its very strongly shots sometimes its too weak with the same impact force

I like your gameplay it gave some interest in game but I cant understand the shooting in this gameplay sometimes its very strongly shots sometimes its too weak with the same impact force
Passes and shots are linked much more to movement now. When you shoot, you want to do it well positioned, without being jostling with anyone, etc., otherwise you might do a bad shoot.

I suggest that you return the strikes and passes to standard ones in the next season and look at the reaction of the players. Because everything is fine in terms of the movement of the players in your mod.

I suggest that you return the strikes and passes to standard ones in the next season and look at the reaction of the players. Because everything is fine in terms of the movement of the players in your mod.
I have changed already things related to movement to make it faster. Will be in the next update. Game's much reactive now, and you can stop and turn while moving much easier. Also, the reaction of players should be better in certain situations.

About shoots and passes, IMHO they are quite ok. I haven't had any rocket passes, or any kind of bad reactions, when I point my pass properly and give the correct amount of power.

I will explain how this works. There's a chance, in passes, to do an error. This chance is higher if you missplace the joystick pointing and/or the shooting/passing power. Also, the more power, the more dispersión. But even when tapping the pass button, if there's no one that can receive right in the spot you pointed, sometimes the player will correct itself the pass (this is very rare though), and give it a bit more of power since it understands you've given not enough power.

To solve this, try pointing better, using a different type of pass or adding the RB modificator to the through pass, for example, since it will make a smoother pass, so it can soften that overpower feeling that the game has.

As I see it, or in my experience, the game works properly the 99% of the times. General ball speed might be a bit faster, and I might slow it down at some point, and it might be only for certain distances, but yeah, I'll reconsider giving it a look. This does not mean, though, that is going to happen soon neither even that is necessary, so I will have to watch very carefully to polish it up to a perfect state, and at the moment I don't feel the game like excesively fast, so I don't have a problem neither AR urgency for it, and it will come naturally as I look to polish this and other things.

I have changed already things related to movement to make it faster. Will be in the next update. Game's much reactive now, and you can stop and turn while moving much easier. Also, the reaction of players should be better in certain situations.

About shoots and passes, IMHO they are quite ok. I haven't had any rocket passes, or any kind of bad reactions, when I point my pass properly and give the correct amount of power.

I will explain how this works. There's a chance, in passes, to do an error. This chance is higher if you missplace the joystick pointing and/or the shooting/passing power. Also, the more power, the more dispersión. But even when tapping the pass button, if there's no one that can receive right in the spot you pointed, sometimes the player will correct itself the pass (this is very rare though), and give it a bit more of power since it understands you've given not enough power.

To solve this, try pointing better, using a different type of pass or adding the RB modificator to the through pass, for example, since it will make a smoother pass, so it can soften that overpower feeling that the game has.

As I see it, or in my experience, the game works properly the 99% of the times. General ball speed might be a bit faster, and I might slow it down at some point, and it might be only for certain distances, but yeah, I'll reconsider giving it a look. This does not mean, though, that is going to happen soon neither even that is necessary, so I will have to watch very carefully to polish it up to a perfect state, and at the moment I don't feel the game like excesively fast, so I don't have a problem neither AR urgency for it, and it will come naturally as I look to polish this and other things.

Oh , no I think you shouldnt change the movement to faster, for me the movement is the good.

I seem to be getting a crash when using the old fair AI file, removed it and no longer crashing (TU15)

Hello, will a version compatible with the TU17 come out?
The mod is compatible since it doesn't touch legacy files.
I seem to be getting a crash when using the old fair AI file, removed it and no longer crashing (TU15)
Gotcha. Changed many things and something might gone wrong with the performance, but give it a try anyway, sometimes it crashes for me but most of the time it doesn't and helps to remove certain scripting found in-game.

Hi mate, I recorded a full match gameplay of Real Madrid vs Olympic Marseille

The biggest problem I encountered was the following: When I drive the ball down the wing, the defenders don't run, they just start jogging and it's always the strikers alone, or in some cases, it's the midfielders who follow the mark - Minutes 0:42 - 4:12 - 6:48 are the examples

With the super fast passes, the first game I played I noticed several, however, in this second game I recorded, I didn't notice any weird passes.

What I liked most about this mod is that defending is no longer a nightmare, midfielders are more reactive and smarter when it comes to plugging gaps in defense, and no longer become useless when it comes to defending.

Also, the fact that the AI is more natural and less "Perfect" when attacking, where they make mistakes but also have intelligence to attack, I found it quite well balanced.

Hi mate, I recorded a full match gameplay of Real Madrid vs Olympic Marseille

The biggest problem I encountered was the following: When I drive the ball down the wing, the defenders don't run, they just start jogging and it's always the strikers alone, or in some cases, it's the midfielders who follow the mark - Minutes 0:42 - 4:12 - 6:48 are the examples

With the super fast passes, the first game I played I noticed several, however, in this second game I recorded, I didn't notice any weird passes.

What I liked most about this mod is that defending is no longer a nightmare, midfielders are more reactive and smarter when it comes to plugging gaps in defense, and no longer become useless when it comes to defending.

Also, the fact that the AI is more natural and less "Perfect" when attacking, where they make mistakes but also have intelligence to attack, I found it quite well balanced.

I haven't had any problems with passes but I know the problem of the defensive lanes, is a common one that I've been trying to arrange for updates and updates of the mod, but there's no way.

hi !! 1.3.1 is last version ?? I will try this mod with LTA MOD (Conmebol) thanks !!!!
Do you speak spanish, ? (como puedo contactarte? )

I have a question with this mod home and away games are different than default fifa home teams playing better on their crowd or not??

I have a question with this mod home and away games are different than default fifa home teams playing better on their crowd or not??
Emotion engine is untouched, so there's still probably some kind of morale system into it for the pressure of the crow and such, but I've touched several things in the InitFS to make the game more fair (Fair AI module).

UPDATE FOR THE TU17.1

So essentially this should be version 1.4 but for the TU17.1 I don't know what I did change in the mod, that now, defensive lane seems more active to me now, and is way more difficult to exploit the running bug now. Is still doable, ofc, but less common, and I'd say you can avoid it much easier now by pressing the passer, or if you can't press the passer in the side of the pitch, just go down with one of the central defenders while you double press and mantain RB and your other central should follow the man getting inside the area (doesn't always work though).

So yeah, in general this update (both for the game and for the mod), at least for me, made the game more tactical. I won't deny that there might be certain ammount of placebo into it, but at least is how I feel it. Tighter scores, and tighter defending by the machine.

There you go with the update!

https://mega.nz/file/j1ZRDKbZ#ovB25HJFKt7mwYb8tuJGXafCbghmjyJkxVKe8e-zFMc

What will i get if i only use the "Fair AI" file?
It should prevent some sorts of scripting/handicap towards the AI, or random changes in stats in middle of the game, or random shit like that. Should make any gp you use much more tied to statistics of your player and mechanics of the game, rather than luck. Or that's whay I think it does, and what I've felt about it.

However, you'd be missing half the fun, which is the pace changing, the reasons to make controlled runs, exploiting space, etc. Yeah, you could use my fair AI with another mod, but the idea of the fair AI file is to get a more tactical game, also, and for that I think that my gp suits perfectly. The game is now all about ball control, moving away from the enemy, finding easy passing lanes, finding a way of navigating through your enemies defensive lanes, and eventually, get to goal, the more controlled, the better.

In general terms, the easiest way of scoring is just get the goal line by one of the sides, and do a death pass to the core of the area, because most of the times your DC will react better than enemy AI (the famous defensive lane jogging bug). I'd swear that with this update, and/or maybe some changes I made in this last v1.4 version, the defensive lane is better than ever, but counters are counters. You still have to manually go back with your whole defensive lane if they win your back.

Anyways, I recommend to try it all together, is a different experience which aims to be closer to real life football, rather than the sprinting fest that is (or at least was the last time I played) vanilla FIFA.

your mod does alot of things right. but imo the shooting is absolutely terrible. strikers will regularly miss one on ones. its either shoot straight at the keeper, or aim for the corner and watch the ball go to the corner flag. finesse shots are useless as the ball moves like a boulder. i understand what you mean about players' body should be positioned properly before they shoot, but my 90 rated striker shouldn't be failing to hit the target from the penalty spot. pls fix the the shooting mechanics

Back
Top Bottom