Prison Break - Season 4

Very good. Really.

"It's not about taking down the Company."

But before, please Linc, kill Gretchen !

Oh and I'm quite sure that the woman on the phone is Michael's mom. Of course, but you all figured it out.

9/10

Last edited:
Brilliant episode, really enjoyed it! Heroes was brilliant too, a great week!

Don't kill Gretchen, she's gorgeous! :LOVE:

they do not know where the are going with this! how did the "miami-crew" get together? nothing is explained! horrible !

Man, PB is really going downhill really fast. I´m really glad to see the series coming to an end, a fifth season would probably turn out to be awful.

Too bad, season one was brilliant, season three was very good too. But ever since then, this show lacks direction and the whole "company" thing has completely lost its mystery.

In season one, they were some kind of unknown, powerful organisation. Now, they turned out to be pathetic loosers. Agent Kellerman would be turning in his grave...

season 4 is not over yet. theirs still more episoded that will start showing at the end of this month mate.

the torture is far from over. i cant wait for lost to start. Lost will piss all over this predictable over the top bore fest called prison break

Last edited:
I've completely given up on PB now and havent watched it for months :(

Shame, as others have said the first couple of seasons were pretty amazing really and series 1 in particular was incredible edge of the seat stuff with some great characters in it.

I do miss T-Bag though - was the only reason I struggled through the first few episodes of this season.

Re: Prison Break - Season 4 (Returns April 17 )

What a come back !
One of the weakest TV episode I have seen this year.
Disappointment...

3/10

Yeah it was pretty bad as a comeback episode. Predictable, boring, lifeless.

yup and i hope that guy pulls the trigger at the end. might help make the show interesting again if they did but we all know thats not going to happen aint it. lincoln and mike will once again save the day blah blah blah

Christina is 100% smarter then Michael, and thats for sure.
B**ch just planned all things up, yet i just can't understand her plan, whats her goal by killing the arab? and having Linc in prison? keeping the general away is understandable but why all this mistery about what to do with scyla?

Christina calls Sarah to the bathroom. Anyone in their right mind would open the door and make sure she's there rather than casually open the door and walk in :DOH: I could see that coming as soon as they put Christina in the bathroom. Pretty crap writing.

And BEST TWIST EVER !
MAJOR SPOILER
"He is not your brother !"
I never thought they'd dare that after all these years, the writers are too good for me.

The writers suck. PB still sucks after it was known they wasnt related. the surprise diddnt WOW me at all

Wait... WAIT... lemme get this straight

Linc and Michael AREN'T brothers? How did they explain that one away, because at least for all intents and purposes they ARE brothers as they grew up together from a young age believing that.

Sounds shite, glad I opted out.

I actually enjoyed last episode.
That last part is kinda dodgy though, Michael has a tough decision to make now.

I've lost all attraction towards Prison Break now, just a bit fed up with it and no motivation to really watch it.

But yep, interesting end to the last episode there.

421-422 - Series Finale

I enjoyed it a lot.
A lot of twists and some were HUUUUGE.

The story had its flaws but in the end, I liked it, even if I can't remember everything since S3.

Great ending
(even if the Scylla resolution seemed sudden).

"I don't want to run anymore."

And a lot of references to the past seasons.

8/10

Last edited:

Not a bad finale and a decent way for the show to end really.

Felt really bad for Self though :(

Back
Top Bottom