Prison Break - Season 4

Re: Prison Break - Season 4 (Returns April 17 )

Not sure if I liked Michael's fate.
At least T-Bag returned to his roots, soft TBag sux

Last edited:

Glad thats over with. Stuck with it but after season two you could just see all the "moments" coming and going. And another failure, and then another, then another, ect, ect. There were some pretty poor elements towards the end and very predictable:
Christina in the Bathroom and that "pen" that she obviously could have just pulled out of the wall with the lack of power in the door closing! But then they needed to do something "clever" to show she thinks like Michael. The brother thing wasn't huge to me but it felt very forced to make the episodes "tense". The whole gang coming back together at the last moment. Shame he was dead in the end, was actually glad they all made it but that just took it away again and made the whole thing cheap to me. Another forced moment. Oh well, it was very enjoyable as a filler show.

About The Final Break :

It takes place after the gang is exonerated and before the last scene of the show. The plot seems very stupid.

The Final Break cover (DVD and Blu-Ray)

Prison_Break_Promo_S4_24.jpg

Final Break - 8/10

Not bad really. Seemed a bit pointless at the start but picked up as it went on and finished off well I thought.

Interesting that everyone thought Michael died because of the tumor and he died saving Sarah.

The Final Break

Really good.

It's nice to see that you can't escape a Federal prison in just 1 hour. You have to pay the price :).

I also liked the quarrels in jail. The female 'John Abruzzi' & her crew work great. That was the 1st time I cared for Sara.

Now, I want the spin-off with Gretchen !!!! :COP:

8/10

Last edited:
Prison Break - S04E23/24 - The Final Break

voilaaaa c'est fini, they had promised a great finish for this show, and they did, back to real Prison Break with escape, very nice emotional finish :CRY:

Just caught up with the last 6 episodes including the Finale since Prison Break's return!

Wow!!

What's this other thing about? Gonna go look for that now. I liked the ending. Glad it's over though. Was getting far too repetitive and yah some cheesy stuff in there too.

Back
Top Bottom