Prison Break - Season 4

I'm really excited to see the end and say one word : useless. Or maybe another one : boring. And another one : money. I think it should do it.

Mark my word, if I'm wrong, I won't join the forum for 1 week !

If you'd watch a 4th show, then PB would be 3rd :D.

And then, it's quickly (very) far for the top when you watch a lot of shows.

I watch about 30 shows in all. Most with the wife but I have a couple just for me that she doesn't like, Prison Break being one of them :)

Knew this was what they were going to do, will watch and enjoy it, but cant help feel its a shame they didnt just finish the story.

PRISON BREAK Saison 4 - news videos

Official picture (with spoiler)
H_prison_break_41.jpg

video

video

Last edited:
i can't wait for their fabulous explanation why sarah is back. "oh, i'm back, they've killed my clone to make you angry, michael"

damn how i hate this show

I'm glad they recognised their mistake of attempting to kill off Sara and now she is back.

i liked her character, i think it is just pretty hard to get her back in the show after HER HEAD WAS CHOPPED OFF :D

Nobody saw her decapitated, a decapitated head in a box of someone looking somewhat similar to Sarah would I'm sure through the power of suggestion and shock, look a hell of a lot like the person you're expecting it to be :)

Nobody saw her decapitated, a decapitated head in a box of someone looking somewhat similar to Sarah would I'm sure through the power of suggestion and shock, look a hell of a lot like the person you're expecting it to be :)

Yeah but WE saw it. It's a joke, we're not idiots.

Yeah thats a cop out bringing her back. One of the few dramatic moments from last season.

Also why is the official pic so shitty?! Honestly, I can do better photoshop shadowing then that. Atleast get the f#$king lighting correct (they are all lighted from the front yet the sun is setting in the background, look at michael's brother's (forget his name) foot/shoe!).

Sky1's big 'Prison Break' shocker

By Neil Wilkes, Editor
Stop the presses, hold the front page... Sky1 is serving up a real treat for fans of Prison Break this season.

The channel has a tradition of airing US series with fast turnaround times - a delay of just one week is typical - but the upcoming fifth season of Prison Break will air just one day after it first goes out in the US. Yep, you read that right... we're in for next day service!

To that end the two-hour premiere of Break will air on Sky1 in precisely two weeks' time: Tuesday, September 2 at 10pm.

Anyone care to join me in a standing ovation for Sky1?

:applaud:

Digital Spy

Re: Prison Break - Season 4 (September 1)

Not got a problem with Sarah coming back as at the time when I saw it, I didnt think it was really her. You couldnt tell it was her when that episode aired.

Prison Break is still my favourite show on TV. props to Sky 1 for showing it so early.

Not got a problem with Sarah coming back as at the time when I saw it, I didnt think it was really her. You couldnt tell it was her when that episode aired.

Prison Break is still my favourite show on TV. props to Sky 1 for showing it so early.
nice spoiler ;)):beer:

Starts on Tuesday (Sky One).

:-D

Back
Top Bottom