Prison Break - Season 4

Re: Prison Break - Season 4 (September 1)

401-402

One word :

HUGE !!!

I'm not kidding, it's a great start and don't watch the trailer of the coming episodes !

8+/10

Oh yea

Good to see Scofield's crew back again, hope T-Bag find them soon.
And I did not get the Whistler thing, who was him anyway. Hope they bring this topic back. And just don't ignore it

Oh and one last thing
Happy Birthday tuta :BY:

I enjoyed the episodes, nice return to the series.

The FBI guy pisses me off though, got one of those faces and expressions that make you want to hit him. With force.

I enjoyed the episodes, nice return to the series.

The FBI guy pisses me off though, got one of those faces and expressions that make you want to hit him. With force.

THe guy from 'Friends' :LOL:

Only seen Ep1 so far - was gonna watch both last night, but my missus started throwing up. I dont know if that was due to Prison Break, but I found part 1 pretty cringe-worthy.

I'd say its 'jumped the shark' after last nights episode.

Should have called it a day after season 2. Will still watch it, but its got nowhere near the appeal as the early seasons.

Watched them both together just now, excellent.

IMO it's just as appealing as the first season, there's no way it could have continued in the same vein, season 1 break out of a prison, season 2 break out of a prison, season 3 break out of a prison, season 4 break out of a prison, yawn, yawn, TV shows have to evolve, they're there to tell a story and like any storytelling they're allowed poetic license, IMO it's taken the perfect route
as in working together to take down the company
, I was hoping they were going to do that previously but then
the Dad got killed (was great to see Tony Denison, hadn't seen him in anything since Crime Story and now he's in The Closer!
. Personally I'm more than happy that it's turning into a kind of
24 but without the uber resources and technical/personnel backup
:)

I agree

I thought that myself that PB is becoming more like 24 as the seasons are going on. The name Prison Break doesn't mean much now.

This mobile that can grab data from anything within 10 metres or whatever, definately like a 24 episode. Bit far-fetched though.

It's not
It's
Ocean's 14 !!! (copyright Milanista)

I'm going to have to catch up with this or that last conversation will just annoy me.

Great episode BUT very predicatble. i can already see how it will end

Micheal is going to die throw ilness(see last scene with his nose bleeding) or being killed or something. the big hint is right at the begining when he is reading out a letter he wrote that specificly says at the end, "if your reading this note, you know i have died"

Fuck... I never realized PB had started again!!!

Time to catch up I guess. :)

The break in scene to the house was so cringeworthy.

One minute they are saying how hard it will be etc, next minute 4 jump over low walls break into his house whilst he convieniently waits outside looking around - no security think to turn around or check inside the house and then they run back out over the walls and screech off!

Also, when they were 'tailing' the guy to the house - didnt look suspicious did it? Blacked out jeep following about 2 metres away - then FUCKING STOPS outside the gates!

Jumped. The. Shark.

(will still watch if for T-Bag and Sarah - differing reasons for each :LOL:)

Just finished watching it on Anytime and I loved it.

:SMOKIN:

Great episode BUT very predicatble. i can already see how it will end

Micheal is going to die throw ilness(see last scene with his nose bleeding) or being killed or something. the big hint is right at the begining when he is reading out a letter he wrote that specificly says at the end, "if your reading this note, you know i have died"

yea, he got the illness when he had his tatoos done

T-Bag ate information or only random pages?

Remember from a previous season, T-Bag can memorise information, so we guessed that is what he did - BUT, it did show him looking at pages with writing on, so I guess he left those.

Groan. For me they really should have finished it off with season two, maybe 3. Thats one of the reasons I relaly enjoyed it because it was supposed to be a 3 season show. Its getting too much imo, I still enjoyed it but the first two episodes were so f#$king forced is untrue. All of them getting arrested in one episode and already a break in. And offcourse the daft following two meters behind them, jump over wall stuff. Anyway, new Wire In The Blood was yesterday aswell so thats great news!

I laughed so hard with this episode. Some quotes were awful and I loved it.

Hacker guy :
If we run they shoot us !
Lincoln :
STAY !!!

Albert "Mahone" Einstein :-! :
power / plant / new / beach
There's a power plan in New Beach !!

OMG, how did he do that ?!? :LOL:

And I hate the hacker guy, I want to punch him in the face every time he speaks.

I want Sucre to be more involved in the story and be cool like in s1 or like Mahone and Linc, my fav characters. The others can die.

First part of the episode : Zzzz
Second one : Enjoyable.

7/10

It's fun is what I'd wanna say.

Wanna see more of Sucre, and T-Bag. He's my favorite, alongwith Whister (who they killed off way too early).

And I fucking hate Bellick.

I did not like this last espisode very much,
the show is getting too repetitive, everything seems to go wrong then Scofield come with a solution at the end.
Always the same thing

T-Bag is the only reason to watch this show now. Be interesting to see how his seperate storyline is worked into Michaels. I can only assume:-

someone at GATE has the last key and T-Bag will end up with it

... other than that interest, the story and continuity is terrible - for example, in Ep3...

the FBI shut the case down with orders from above - then they all get arrested, but WAIT, michael has found who has the 6 cards and then everyone is let go.

All of a sudden, they are all outside the warehouse again - after driving off to a totally different location. Didnt get that at all.

And its so forced having Bellick and Sucre there as 'the muscle' - just because they couldnt find any other roles for them.

I dont mind Mahone and yea, some of his stuff is a bit far fetched, but dont forget he was a high raking FBI operative, so probably has decent knowledge of a wide range of things.

But the show has definately lost track of what it was originally about (and I dont just mean the break out) - there were lots of back stories to characters that were never explored.

Ah well!

Who is that receptionist in the red dress?! :-...

I swear she is from The OC...

Back
Top Bottom