PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Good question.
Definitely not before the demo in my case (whenever that is released but very probably after or on release day).

Gonna test the demo inside out and then decide.

Hopefully, we are going to get a demo this year...:MAD:

Did you guys notice how Mr. B***** already shoves the picture of him holding the gamescom award into the face of anyone who even slightly doubts PES 2016? Someone here, on the previous page, was right...

Did you guys notice how Mr. B***** already shoves the picture of him holding the gamescom award into the face of anyone who even slightly doubts PES 2016? Someone here, on the previous page, was right...

Let me show you something after gamescom.

The title says it all.
Translated: PES 2016 for PC will be "unique" and gain early demo

What happen?
This.

That is the reason to not trust it anymore. :)

Alright it seems like from sources, they haven't started working on the PC version. That is the reason why there was no PC demo. It's probably on their low priority list to make a quick PC port in the last week of releasing the game and the demo.

Don't expect the PC version of PES to be as good as on PS4 or Xbox One this year
The PES series has typically had issues with PC ports that lacked features and looked worse too. This time, Bhatti tells NDTV Gadgets, the differences will be limited to visuals, and that, to a lesser degree than before. He stated that the PC version would look better than the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions and even possess cutscenes that those two editions will not get. However, it will not look as good as the PS4 and Xbox One version. "It won't reach PS4 and Xbox One level but the future of the series, we're looking at that right now," Bhatti said. "I know the fans really want it to be on par with the PS4 and Xbox One and we'll get there, we're aiming for that. It's one of those things where we have to I guess, being a smaller team than some of our competition, we have to prioritise sometimes because we don't have the resources and we'll definitely get there with the PC version, it'll be on par soon." "Right now PES 16 PC is kind of its own thing. It's definitely not like the PS3 and X360 but I have to be honest, it's not the same as Xbox One and PS4."

source: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/six-things-you-need-to-know-about-pes-2016-725838

I just can be happy if the gameplay will be the same as PS4, no bugs not cuts on all animations. The rest they can do whatever they want. Períod.
I could pay for DLC's if they do the job done on the gameplay, or i will never buy this game any longer.

The title says it all.
Translated: PES 2016 for PC will be "unique" and gain early demo

I even forgot about the promise of PC demo coming earlier. :FAIL: Maybe earlier means one day before release since you know what happened last year

I even forgot about the promise of PC demo coming earlier. :FAIL: Maybe earlier means one day before release since you know what happened last year

I smell even more 13th of November like last year pal. :BLINK:

Not seen anyone mention this yet,so here goes.
In new Windows 10 there is now the ability to play XBOX stuff on PC.
Would PES2016 for XBOX work on that basis ?

If you made a Microsoft account and have XBOX connected in to the PC, you can able to play the videogames.

I smell even more 13th of November like last year pal. :BLINK:
That would mean Konami's committing suicide. :BLINK:

Because not everyone has XBOX 1 or Windows 10. And after all it's just streaming the game from the console to PC, severely reducing graphics quality. Besides if I already have my PC, why would I choose to game on the console?

That would mean Konami's committing suicide. :BLINK:

With all those secrects, and telling nothing about PC that could make sense to me.
Do you have the guts to show on a Video and talk about PC? Maybe konami is forcing the employees to say nothing.
I change my mind thinking working in japan konami.
That is how it happens now...

They don't have a big enough team yet somehow they are able to remove cut scenes and worsen graphics. If the team was small then surely they would not have time to remove these things.

I just have PC and PS4. (facepalm)

So which version will you choose then? Decisions, decisions...:P

With all those secrects, and telling nothing about PC that could make sense to me.
Do you have the guts to show on a Video and talk about PC? Maybe konami is forcing the employees to say nothing.
I change my mind thinking working in japan konami.
That is how it happens now...

Thought about this aspect too. This is why I couldn't agree with the childish behavior of threatening Mr. B*****, as much as I find myself frustrated with the situation.

They don't have a big enough team yet somehow they are able to remove cut scenes and worsen graphics. If the team was small then surely they would not have time to remove these things.

They need the programmers who worked on PES 6...

Thought about this aspect too. This is why I couldn't agree with the childish behavior of threatening Mr. B*****, as much as I find myself frustrated with the situation.

People must ignore him on twitter, maybe this we will get something better to is manners.

So, are you guys still going to buy the game on PC, even though the port will most likely be as abysmal as last years!?
I'll use the Steam refund option, but if the game is as lazily built as 2015 I will definitely be getting a refund.

I'll use the Steam refund option, but if the game is as lazily built as 2015 I will definitely be getting a refund.

Counting on this as well, as at first I didn't even consider buying it after hearing the "great" news. I'll just try it out first, try the demo (if there will be such thing) and hope that at least it'll be a better port than 2015. I'd like to see the smooth animations and fluid gameplay especially. The graphics can be enhanced anyway.

Tbh, if anything I thought this gen should be easier to port since both PS4 and Xbone use x86.

But what do I know..

Tbh, if anything I thought this gen should be easier to port since both PS4 and Xbone use x86.

But what do I know..

It's also funny how PES 2016 is made on PC then later ported to Xbone and PS4 and then port it back to PC. Why don't they just give us the original version?

But what do I know..
It is easier. But Konami will always be Konami and my patience for their incompetence is fast coming to and end.

if you guys haven't heard the news: xbox one will be recieving its own version of windows 10 this autumn. what does that mean? alot of upcoming titles will be designed to work on both PC with win10 and xbox one and also feature crossplay without requiring you to have both.
so yeah, it will be easier for any dev team adapt a game for the two mentioned platforms. decision give us yet another stink old-gen port is made only in spite and "mr" bhatti has everything to do with it.

Microsoft is working with konami ports now? :BLINK:
Autumn = September, October and November. One of thease they release.

It's also funny how PES 2016 is made on PC then later ported to Xbone and PS4 and then port it back to PC. Why don't they just give us the original version?

And also every game ever made...:THINK:

PES 2013 Demo as been hacked maybe?

Look at GTA V. Game released on all platforms, current and old-gen, and the PC version was developed separately. Maybe they did the same for PES 2016 since "it's its own thing." :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom