PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

The introduction of steam refunds this year is going to be an important factor, that's for sure.

For sure! Aah I see what you're hinting. Will Konami be coward and not release the game on Steam cause of that? Hmm:THINK: Truth is they already have the game available for preorder on their site but there's not one link to Steam. wow...

For sure! Aah I see what you're hinting. Will Konami be coward and not release the game on Steam cause of that? Hmm:THINK: Truth is they already have the game available for preorder on their site but there's not one link to Steam. wow...

Trying SteamDB Website. :)
No clues.
Only 2013, 2014 and 2015.

I'm a fan Hater of Exclusives.
If they do for one console it will be a insult to others. :R1
They are demanding me to buy a new console only for a stupid game. Hell no.
PS3 - 200 Euros for SoulCalibur
PS4 - 400 Euros for a PES 2015
XBOX 360 - 200 Euros for a Bayonetta
XBOX ONE - 500 Euros for a Forza 4
I have a pc, it costs me 1700 Euros.

Oh please give me a break. They should be togheter.
Remember this is a example. (If the consoles didn´t read older game one's.)

Yep, same here. I have a dream that one day we'll see games released on all three platforms, without any differences between them and without any "exclusive" (prisoner) games.

So what's the point of having different consoles in the market? Exclusives make consoles unique. I'm not talking about 3rd party exclusives though, I think that's silly. I like Nintendo's exclusives for example as they're made by them and they're what made the Nintendo brand.

But if you want all consoles to play all games then what's the point having different consoles in the market? Just slight power differences? Might as well just buy a PC then.

Exclusives make consoles unique. I'm not talking about 3rd party exclusives though, I think that's silly. I like Nintendo's exclusives for example as they're made by them and they're what made the Nintendo brand.

But if you want all consoles to play all games then what's the point having different consoles in the market? Just slight power differences? Might as well just buy a PC then.

Exactly, what Nintendo's doing is one thing and it's a perfect example of what exclusivity should be. But take Halo for example, Microsoft's franchise, first two games launched on PC too, then uh-oh it suddenly turned into an xbox "exclusive"? It's stuff like this that I don't understand. Tomb Raider, announced as super duper exclusive, nope, coming out on PC and PS4 a few months later. Street Fighter V, PS4 exclusive! Nope, launched on PC too. It blows my mind and at the end of the day this whole exclusive thing is just a marketing gimmick.

So what's the point of having different consoles in the market?

Why do we have so many brands making TVs if they're all just TVs? :D

Yep, same here. I have a dream that one day we'll see games released on all three platforms, without any differences between them and without any "exclusive" (prisoner) games.
Exclusive releases will always exist. At least, how likely do you see the release of Forza for a future PlayStation and the release of Gran Turismo for a future Xbox?
And I'm also cool with that.

What should be done (but we've come to a point in which this might be impossible to achieve) is reverting to the "let's push any platform to its limits, regardless of what they are" approach that was in use several years ago (say during the PS2 era).

What should be done (but we've come to a point in which this might be impossible to achieve) is reverting to the "let's push any platform to its limits, regardless of what they are" approach that was in use several years ago (say during the PS2 era).

Good point. But don't you think the consoles have already reached the limit? :P

Good point. But don't you think the consoles have already reached the limit? :P
Not yet in my opinion, but they will soon. Definitely sooner than what happened with the older generations, if we make a comparison.
Hopefully once consoles reach their limit, PCs will continue to progress until a new generation of consoles is launched (if there will ever be a new generation of consoles).

Not yet in my opinion, but they will soon. Definitely sooner than what happened with the older generations, if we make a comparison.
Hopefully once consoles reach their limit, PCs will continue to progress until a new generation of consoles is launched (if there will ever be a new generation of consoles).

They're already struggling, I think next autumn will mark the end for them. It's true that the future will be interesting. PC gaming has grown so much in the past 3-4 years and it keeps expanding every day. Seems that developers are finally catching up and start releasing "exclusive" series on the PC. Metal Gear coming fresh in mind

Last edited:

Bhatti mentioned in one of the interviews posted earlier that the cutscenes are going to be included in the PC version unlike ps3/xbox360 versions and that graphics of PC version is going to get better every year as they aim toward matching ps4/xOne levels, but the only thing holding them back is having a small team working on the game.

Last edited:

One thing I can tell is that the ps4/xOne versions are developed in the Windsor studio however the other versions are developed/ported in Japan. As a result, Bhatti and official pes accounts lack information on old gen versions.

One thing I can tell is that the ps4/xOne versions are developed in the Windsor studio however the other versions are developed/ported in Japan.
I'm afraid that this will completely defeat the "same gameplay, different graphics" thing.

By the way, I don't know if it's already been posted but this is the article A.A.A was talking about: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/six-things-you-need-to-know-about-pes-2016-725838

One thing I can tell is that the ps4/xOne versions are developed in the Windsor studio however the other versions are developed/ported in Japan. As a result, Bhatti and official pes accounts lack information on old gen versions.

Do we have any official source on this? I'd say it's the other way around, the ps4 version developed in Japan since they focus so much on it. Plus Sony = Japan so...

I'm afraid that this will completely defeat the "same gameplay, different graphics" thing.

By the way, I don't know if it's already been posted but this is the article A.A.A was talking about: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/six-things-you-need-to-know-about-pes-2016-725838

Thanks for posting the article.

I reckon all versions have the same core gameplay and animations. They just downgrade the graphics on the old gen ports.

I didn't play pes2015 on ps4 but I can tell it plays the same on PC after watching youtube videos.

For MGS, it's a similar situation. ps3/360 versions have the same content as ps4/xOne versions however the graphics are worse.

Why do we have so many brands making TVs if they're all just TVs? :D

That's not the same as porting and fully optimizing a game across many platforms taking much more work, time and money ;)

Do we have any official source on this? I'd say it's the other way around, the ps4 version developed in Japan since they focus so much on it. Plus Sony = Japan so...

All I know is that in the UK studio they focus solely on next gen games and not the other versions as Adam has stated in various occasions. But again of course both studios work on the game.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Konami decided not to release PES 2016 on steam. The game is released in 6 weeks, yet nothing is known and no sign of it yet on steam.

Last year it was exactly the same, nobody knew if the game will be released on steam or not. One day before the game came out, somebody posted a unboxing video where you have seen that it will use steam.

This year it will be the same, I think.

That's not the same as porting and fully optimizing a game across many platforms taking much more work, time and money ;)

I knew you'd say this! :D Yeah it wasn't the best comparison, but I just don't like it when some of us have to suffer. Like us, PC gamers, we don't even get news, just vague words and phrases. I don't like it that with some games, console players have to put up with low frame rate and resolutions either.

All I know is that in the UK studio they focus solely on next gen games and not the other versions as Adam has stated in various occasions. But again of course both studios work on the game.

Indeed. I just wish they were transparent like Ubi, where they have several studios from various locations working on a game, but at least they say that Quebec studio does that, Sofia studio does that etc

Last year it was exactly the same, nobody knew if the game will be released on steam or not. One day before the game came out, somebody posted a unboxing video where you have seen that it will use steam.

This year it will be the same, I think.
I'll put my money on this too.

I knew you'd say this! :D Yeah it wasn't the best comparison, but I just don't like it when some of us have to suffer. Like us, PC gamers, we don't even get news, just vague words and phrases. I don't like it that with some games, console players have to put up with low frame rate and resolutions either.

:P

Well I don't like it either. Imo, every multiplat game should be fully optimized on every platform. And I do hope you guys get the best experience on the PC too. I was also hoping we could cross platform game this time.

:P

Well I don't like it either. Imo, every multiplat game should be fully optimized on every platform. And I do hope you guys get the best experience on the PC too. I was also hoping we could cross platform game this time.

This is my only wish as well. That they'd work with care and interest for all platforms equally. Oh well, we shall see when the game'll be released. I was disappointed hearing the news about PES 2015 last year, but still enjoyed the game

so how was that? if you have an XO you can play XO games on PC? but whats the porpuse of that if you already have an XO? :D or am i missing smthng?

but you need the console to play it on PC or you put the XO disc(?? :D) in your PC and it will play it because of win10?

but you need the console to play it on PC or you put the XO disc(?? :D) in your PC and it will play it because of win10?

Yes, you need the XOne. It basically just streams it to PC allowing you to control the game with mouse and keyboard. Kind of pointless tbh

Most of the time, companies hire different studios to do their PC ports, in PES's case, the game is most probably being ported by just a few people from PES productions.
If that is indeed the case, we can't do anything. It is KONAMIS's decision and Adam has nothing to do with it, the only thing he can do is to try and persuade them to invest more into PC.

Steam refunds will help a lot of customers, personally I will buy the game and if the port is once again utter crap, I will refund it ASAP. I'm done with buying half-arsed products...

Steam refunds will help a lot of customers, personally I will buy the game and if the port is once again utter crap, I will refund it ASAP. I'm done with buying half-arsed products...

I'm sure a lot of people will do the same, myself included. But do you think that when they'll notice the poor sales on PC they'll think "oh boy we better invest more resources next year" instead of "meh, well just the perfect reason to finally stop porting it"?
It is KONAMIS's decision and Adam has nothing to do with it, the only thing he can do is to try and persuade them to invest more into PC.

And do you think he has any plans to do so? :LOL:

dunno about this Bhatti talk. the guy obviously placed in charge of the development of the console versions. PC develpment doesnt happen in Windsor. thats it. shame as he mentioned but what can he do if he doesnt get any news from the Japanese studio?

Might as well just buy a PC then.

So simple is that. ;)

so how was that? if you have an XO you can play XO games on PC? but whats the porpuse of that if you already have an XO? :D or am i missing smthng?

Windows 10 is nonsence bullshit now. :P

he's obviosly talking about the button that makes bhatti disapear from the face of this earth.
LOL

Ut3iSN4.gif

dunno about this Bhatti talk. the guy obviously placed in charge of the development of the console versions. PC develpment doesnt happen in Windsor. thats it. shame as he mentioned but what can he do if he doesnt get any news from the Japanese studio?

Talking like that, i think B..... thinks is the owner of Pro Evolution Soccer, and demand others to do is job.
Where is the real KONAMI producers announcing the videogame?
I wanna see if they are in good conditions, with a good healthy.
Nevermind that, they are all infected by the Resident Evil B.... Medicine. :D Mhuhahaha!

Last edited:

that André guy is probably the Bhatti of South America. wonder what kinda reception he gets on twitter

Back
Top Bottom