PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Look at GTA V. Game released on all platforms, current and old-gen, and the PC version was developed separately. Maybe they did the same for PES 2016 since "it's its own thing." :LOL:

Remove that away from Rockstargames. They are just Gold to my hands. They deserve to sell all those games in the world. They have so much respect to me.

Students in part time job will start to make it in a few weeks or so. Dont worry.

Shirley, you can’t be serious!?!

g2e22e2000000000000abb27579afb5058a70ff373a336a9.jpg

Actually, I think that even freshmen could do 10x better job then current KONAMI staff.

And I am sorry for calling you Shirley.

Remove that away from Rockstargames. They are just Gold to my hands. They deserve to sell all those games in the world. They have so much respect to me.

Just a comparison that if you want to deliver a great product and have sale numbers to match, it's possible ;)

Just a comparison that if you want to deliver a great product and have sale numbers to match, it's possible ;)

Not so close. Rockstar did know it needs 5 years to make a awsome PC game. Do you remember Mirror's Edge 5 years of work? That deserves gold.
Should be done on Soccer 5 Years too. :)

Not so close. Rockstar did know it needs 5 years to make a awsome PC game. Do you remember Mirror's Edge 5 years of work? That deserves gold.
Should be done on Soccer 5 Years too. :)

agree. but now it's much, much easier to make PC games, or "ports" whatever. (I hate that word) Both consoles are low-mid PCs, I really don't think code is that different. There really is no excuse, in 2015, for any company, to port a x360/ps3 game on PC. :R1

yes there is. PC next gen would have advanced graphic capabilities and that would be unacceptable for their pals, sony wich are paying good money for other platforms dumb-downs

There is no gen on PC :P but I know what you mean. It's really sad that PS4 takes the cake and even XONE had problems last year. Pathetic that in 2015 it's a celebration to "finally bring the game in 1080p" sigh..:SHAKE:

We're talking about a straightforward port here. What Rockstar did with GTAV was way more than that and highly commendable. Konami struggle with the basics.

We're talking about a straightforward port here. What Rockstar did with GTAV was way more than that and highly commendable. Konami struggle with the basics.

True. Oh God, it's so sad realising this :DOH:

agree. but now it's much, much easier to make PC games, or "ports" whatever. (I hate that word) Both consoles are low-mid PCs, I really don't think code is that different. There really is no excuse, in 2015, for any company, to port a x360/ps3 game on PC. :R1

can_we_fix_it.jpeg
:P

I need to know who is responsible to make the PC Version.
Maybe 12 people are working for free, and live down of the tunnel. (Asking for food)

Last edited:

Konami struggle with the basics.
It's not even Konami as the new MGS on PC will be on par with PS4 if I don't remember wrong.
It's just PES Productions that can't get it right for some reason (or should I say for $om€ r€a$on maybe?)

I just don´t wanna look is face again please stop posting is photos! It's discusting.
There is nothing interresting on konami anymore.

Last edited:

It's not even Konami as the new MGS on PC will be on par with PS4 if I don't remember wrong.
It's just PES Productions that can't get it right for some reason (or should I say for $om€ r€a$on maybe?)

even better than PS4! (as it should) ;) check the comparison screenshots. But I agree, it's more clear that pes prod gets it wrong, not Konami

Refunds on steam makes the developer lose money. If the game is so bad like Batman and enough people refund the shit out of it for them to have a profit loss, I wonder what would be PES Team's response:

a. Fix the problem ASAP.
b. Pull out PES on steam and better luck next year.
c. Pull out PES on steam and never release a PC version ever again while Bhatti spams the Gamescom award to everyone's face.

Last edited:

Refunds on steam makes the developer lose money. If the game is so bad like Batman and enough people refund the shit out of it, I wonder what would be PES Team's response:

a. Fix the problem ASAP.
b. Pull out PES on steam and better luck next year.
c. Pull out PES on steam and never release a PC version ever again while Bhatti spams the Gamescom award to everyone's face.

"Due to lack of interest in the PC platform, PES 2017 will only be available for PS4/XONE. Thank you for understanding.":SMUG:

Easy for you to say. I can't go on without PES... just can't transition to FIFA

What i suppost to do? :THINK: Is their fault! Playing with the costumers.

I know, I know. It's just... sad. Sad that this game has fallen into the wrong hands. If they'd ever stop releasing on PC, that would mean no more footie games for me. :COAT: And it hurts, especially for playing the game yearly since ISS Pro Evo.

I know, I know. It's just... sad. Sad that this game has fallen into the wrong hands. If they'd ever stop releasing on PC, that would mean no more footie games for me. :COAT: And it hurts, especially for playing the game yearly, since ISS Pro Evo.

Ultimately. :II

Anyway, trying to be more positive now. Let's just hope it's gonna be at least a better port than 2015. You know what's funny? They released those screenshots a while ago, one of them showing the new edit mode feature of importing the whole kit texture. It had ONLY ON PS4 sticked on it. But I bet that'll be on PC too. :)

Anyway, trying to be more positive now. Let's just hope it's gonna be at least a better port than 2015. You know what's funny? They released those screenshots a while ago, one of them showing the new edit mode feature of importing the whole kit texture. It had ONLY ON PS4 sticked on it. But I bet that'll be on PC too. :)

Don´t count on that.
Positivity?

4ed71c7bc3411812d61c136e985e3e4e7f8f29e5_hq.jpg

well what else to do? I gave that example because I laughed my A** off when at E3 sony conf, they said CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE Street Fighter V. Uummmm... that comes to PC too but kay.

well what else to do? I gave that example because I laughed my A** off when at E3 sony conf, they said CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE Street Fighter V. Uummmm... that comes to PC too but kay.

I'm a fan Hater of Exclusives.
If they do for one console it will be a insult to others. :R1
They are demanding me to buy a new console only for a stupid game. Hell no.
PS3 - 200 Euros for SoulCalibur
PS4 - 400 Euros for a PES 2015
XBOX 360 - 200 Euros for a Bayonetta
XBOX ONE - 500 Euros for a Forza 4
I have a pc, it costs me 1700 Euros.

Oh please give me a break. They should be togheter.
Remember this is a example. (If the consoles didn´t read older game one's.)

Last edited:

I'm a fan Hater of Exclusives.
If they do for one console it will be a insult to others. :R1
They are demanding me to buy a new console only for a stupid game. Hell no.

Yep, same here. I have a dream that one day we'll see games released on all three platforms, without any differences between them and without any "exclusive" (prisoner) games.

Yep, same here. I have a dream that one day we'll see games released on all three platforms, without any differences between them and without any "exclusive" (prisoner) games.

Consoles are going to die very soon.
Steam will get is new console.
XBOX users are going to be Windows 10 PC users.
And Sony moves away to sell Electronics (TV's, DVD Blue Ray and etc...)
Nintendo maybe dies.

Consoles are going to die very soon.
Steam will get is new console.
XBOX users are going to be Windows 10 PC users.
And Sony moves away to sell Electronics (TV's, DVD Blue Ray and etc...)
Nintendo maybe dies.

:LOL: wow, I might just consider myself a pacifist from now on :LOL:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Konami decided not to release PES 2016 on steam. The game is released in 6 weeks, yet nothing is known and no sign of it yet on steam.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Konami decided not to release PES 2016 on steam. The game is released in 6 weeks, yet nothing is known and no sign of it yet on steam.

Oh dear why would they?! I thought PES 2015 was quite successful on Steam despite the storm surrounding the game. If I remember right, same thing happened last year, it finally popped up on Steam in the week of release. Together with the demo of course :LOL:

Oh dear why would they?! I thought PES 2015 was quite successful on Steam despite the storm surrounding the game. If I remember right, same thing happened last year, it finally popped up on Steam in the week of release. Together with the demo of course :LOL:

The introduction of steam refunds this year is going to be an important factor, that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom