PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Steam helps Konami handling the ingame purchase of MyClub points.

As for game footage, last year wenb.es showed the first PC gameplay videos from the preview version which they received a month before the release back then.

Let's hope for something similar this year.

I have one question. People who say that the game looks awesome, have you not seen the toe poke finishing/shooting animations that's been in the game for 5 years? That really puts me off... God.

I have one question. People who say that the game looks awesome, have you not seen the toe poke finishing/shooting animations that's been in the game for 5 years? That really puts me off... God.

The only time I liked the shooting animation in PES after the PS2 days is PES 2010.

The only time I liked the shooting animation in PES after the PS2 days is PES 2010.

One thing i hate on PES 2010...
Europa League and AFC Champions League are not incluied in the menu. If it was incluied i was playing this game for years untill PES 2016 being released. ;)

everytime anybody will say something that it's wrong with pes2016, the smuck will flash that award and will go so far as pretending it's an award representing all versions of the game

Nah, just gonna block you for being rude ;)

Pes Production != Konami

bhatti's already moaning like a girl and threatening with blocks for those who don't agree that pes2016 is perfect..."and by the way, did you see the AWARD?" it screams perfection...for all versions of the game.

he also claims that PC version will have same gameplay engine like the one shown in the ps4 footage (the only one available).
Now where did I hear that disgusting lie before?

Last year tell the same crap over and over, it's like seth rollings speaking.

1- Let's wait for the PC after gamescom.
2- Don´t worry guys i will try to do my best getting news about the PC DEMO.
3- Demo and the fullgame releases on 13th November 2013 - with no news since september.

1- The Same.
2- //
3- //

Not worth a bit to speak with him, is more Cortana speaking like a robot, or it have some cassete tape texts on twitter speaking over and over the same crap.

There is users on DeviantArt using the account as a Robot, and only they post works when their account to update works automatic. It's like a clock.
We wake up in the morning and see something we never get the light to watch it. :LOL:

That Monday news about the Demo, was totally shit.

Last edited:

Don't wait

Bhatti just confirmed PC version will not be based on Ps4 graphics and animations

Where did you find that interview?
It was already told that PC will not have PS4 graphic nor PS3.

Last edited:

As the thread topic states Bhatti bashing is pointless in PC thread, no one is a fan and its just ground-hog day anyway.

Pretty much this year will be like last year, so make your choice what you do next from that I guess.

To my interest bhatti said that he doesn't answer PC questions. Officialpes also doesn't. So who does?

you must watch toutrial again then again then again

I just need to find out who is responsible for this awful decision that console is superior than pc. It's definitely not Konami as their other games don't have problems like this. Bhatti says that he cannot do anything about it. Then who the heck makes these decisions?

I just need to find out who is responsible for this awful decision that console is superior than pc. It's definitely not Konami as their other games don't have problems like this. Bhatti says that he cannot do anything about it. Then who the heck makes these decisions?

Bhatti is just a community guy. He's not even worth arguing over. Upper management at PES Productions is making the decisions.

I just care about the gameplay. I don't care if it's still DX9 because at least we get to use the mods from past few years. It would be a shame if we had to start over cause of a new file structure.

Gameplay/animations - this is where we want to know if there are differences.

Bhatti is just a community guy. He's not even worth arguing over. Upper management at PES Productions is making the decisions.

I just care about the gameplay. I don't care if it's still DX9 because at least we get to use the mods from past few years. It would be a shame if we had to start over cause of a new file structure.

Gameplay/animations - this is where we want to know if there are differences.

Same here. The problem with a bad port is not just graphics. It includes bad optimization, input delay, animation out of sync with logic(input data), random crashes and save file corruptions which we faced since PES 2014.

How is it that with PES 2016 is only a matter of weeks away, yet so little is known about the PC version? It appears that even konami's own "European Product Manager" doesn't know.

How is it that with PES 2016 is only a matter of weeks away, yet so little is known about the PC version? It appears that even konami's own "European Product Manager" doesn't know.

summer of 2014 all over again!

I don't even have any expectations for PC version anymore. Shame because current-gen console version of PES 2016 looks pretty good, but only god knows what KONAMI's got in the bag for us PC players.

I don't even have any expectations for PC version anymore. Shame because current-gen console version of PES 2016 looks pretty good, but only god knows what KONAMI's got in the bag for us PC players.

"it's its own thing"

If I'm forced to opt for the console version again because of another lazy last gen Pc port, then I will probably wait for a few months after release and get the PS4 version for around £25.

Last edited:

PES2016PC will be nextgen? What is the current situation? Is it clear?

sony, who else?

I´ll check it on the PS4.

I know I said I´m not gonna buy a PS4 but they had that offer which lasted only for the last weekend which was 20% off from the PS4 and 295 € was a good price.
I needed a Blu Ray Player anyway for my living room.

I surely didn´t do that for PES, but rather for my kids.

Still hoping for a good PC port, but I guess that´s for nothing.
I doubt it´s gonna be different than last year which is really sad.

So, are you guys still going to buy the game on PC, even though the port will most likely be as abysmal as last years!?

It won't.
It's different from nextgen, it isn't old-gen either.
Actually, it's not. No one seems to know anything about the PC version.

Students in part time job will start to make it in a few weeks or so. Dont worry.

So, are you guys still going to buy the game on PC, even though the port will most likely be as abysmal as last years!?

Good question.
Definitely not before the demo in my case (whenever that is released but very probably after or on release day).

Gonna test the demo inside out and then decide.

Actually i will buy PC version because i dont like FIFA gameplay, simple as that.
PC version will be different from PS4, yeah i hate Konami because im sure PC CAN run PS4 version, but it will not be PS3/360 port, it will be version for itself.
You will see :)

Back
Top Bottom