PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

So what do you guys think. How many areas will PES screw the PC version this time?

Hmmm good question.

The trailer looks awesome, for sure.

But there is always the thought in the back of my head:
This ain´t PC, lol.

This is really sad. Their way of communication makes it even worse.

Why not show us vids of the PC version now? If it looks shitty, ok at least we know earlier.
But all we get is "it´s its own thing" which could mean everything.

You gotta expect that it will be the same as last year.

My only hope (if I´m positive enough about the PC demo) is that guys like pesmonkey bring out the shine of the game and modders be able to unlock again whatever they try to hide from us.

But defo, I won´t buy no PS4 for this!

You gotta expect that it will be the same as last year.
Which, all in all, isn't that bad in my opinion (provided that they fix the most obvious bugs like poor awareness of players and poor collisions).
I must be a "black sheep" (or, even most likely, a "white fly") but I thought that PES 2015 PC was worth its price. Of course I would never have paid what they charged for the PS4 game, but 40€ at launch for PC sounded like a honest price for the product.

But defo, I won´t buy no PS4 for this!
Me neither.

True. I too thought it was an okay game, I was just shocked about the lack of graphical effects. I managed to look over the poor collisions, because in FIFA they're even more ridiculous

They got Wolfsburg licensed!
608b95513542f6fe4e5b6902a8445a58.jpg

For me, it has to be PC. No way in hell am I going back to console gaming. It's just not happening. I need my mods... Gotta have dem mods!

Which, all in all, isn't that bad in my opinion (provided that they fix the most obvious bugs like poor awareness of players and poor collisions).
I must be a "black sheep" (or, even most likely, a "white fly") but I thought that PES 2015 PC was worth its price. Of course I would never have paid what they charged for the PS4 game, but 40€ at launch for PC sounded like a honest price for the product.

I am so happy that KONAMI doesnt have a monopoly on PC...
Competition is a good thing!
Hope PES division sales plummet it will help us PC gamers!!

will we get those nets on PC? :((

People who for once will choose to think for themselves and understand the phenomenon.

No intro scene
Input lag
No Euro 2016
Less stadiums
Basically Not working online
Many more.

+
No net physics.
No 3d grass.
No tattoo.

Crowd looking as copied from Pro Evo 5
Less quality textures of kits/faces
Poor lighting

That game on PC will be extremely similar to PES 2015.

We're going to get about 65% of console version game.

Less quality textures of kits/faces
Kit textures in the PS4 version are already atrocious.
I can't imagine what they would look like on PC if they really decided to dumb them down even more. :SHOCK:

The fact that this website, Konami and PES 5 sucked me into PC gaming, it makes me sad knowing that they've been screwing with PC users for the last couple of years.
Really hoping their PR team can give us something to cheer about, surely they aren't that naive and ignorant to think that they don't have a loyal fanbase on this platform? Surely.

Last edited:

The fact that this website, Konami and PES 5 sucked me into PC gaming, it makes me sad knowing that they've been screwing with PC users for the last couple of years.
Really hoping their PR team can give us something to cheer about, surely they aren't that naive and ignorant to think that they have a loyal fanbase on this platform? Surely.

I am starting to think, is there a team based of the PC version or is it just one guy who works on transfers side of the game just sitting on his underpants on his day off and take 30 mins of his time porting PES to PC and if there is any issue that occurs during the port, he simply removes that feature. I am starting to think my fantasy could be true.

I am starting to think, is there a team based of the PC version or is it just one guy who works on transfers side of the game just sitting on his underpants on his day off and take 30 mins of his time porting PES to PC and if there is any issue that occurs during the port, he simply removes that feature. I am starting to think my fantasy could be true.
That, and I also get the impression that they've moved away from their original core demographic. It is blatantly obvious who their target audience is now, and that is the 'FIFA Community', who are primarily console gamers. This is evident by looking at the early content that is provided by members of this community on YouTube and how their PR team is catering towards the masses.
But I digress, I'm going :OT:.

I've got a leaked picture from the pc-version!

Sensible%20Soccer%20-%20European%20Champions%2092-93%20Edition_8.png

So what do you guys think. How many areas will PES screw the PC version this time?

NO DLC for Uefa Euro 2016 or we need to pay 30 Hardest Euros to have it on Steam. Tipical of konami? Yes!
Thanks my lord.

I promise that the trailer is from the PC-version with high LOD and stuff, everything in place. Then they peel everything off, just like a banana. And that banana is brown like a turd. Plot twist, it is a turd.

At least they cast a proper shadow on the pitch. PES 2015 nets don't.
To be fair, on PC neither do the posts/the crossbar during the match (you only get to see their shadow in replays). :LMAO:

How about presenting PES 2016 on PC at Gamescom? Did Konami show anything dedicated for "on its own" version? Why is it so quiet here? When KONAMI wants to reveal any information about PES 16 PC?

It would be good to know how different this game is to PS4/XBO version that KONAMI is the most focused on.

Steam integration is the worst thing happening to the game last year. Hopefully there'll be alternative for people who like a total control of their game like me. If the game is released on Steam (again), I am seriously contemplating of getting the PS4 version.

Actually I don´t find steam that bad.
When I used to play Counter Strike 1.4 and steam came out we were all complaining and ranting but in fact, it´s quite nice adding people, messaging, joining their game etc.

But well, the complete silence about the PC version is painful...

Back
Top Bottom