PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Info for PES 2016 tomorrow but probably nothing for PC version. :CRY:

Don't worry. Tomorrow you will have Pc version news.

It will be confirmation that PC version is based on Ps3 version like Pes 2015. :P

no, PC version is not like PS3, its the "own" thing :P

hard to believe in 2015 selling a fullprice DX9 game :RANT:

The first time we will know about the PC version is shortly before deciding whether to get a Steam refund or not.

Is that official?

About that under 2h hours playtime of PES 2015 to get a refund on steam.
Someone mentioned it here but I can´t find anything online.

No demo again for PC

So my happiest announcement this year, #PES2016 demo coming August 13th PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360

haha, no pc demo again. well, we all know what that means for this years pc version -> bullcrap again

Scum.
I hate those guys, but i still love this game.
I feel like a girl in love now.

i wonder what they will cut out from this years version. cut scenes are already out, maybe goal nets?

something like this would be nice:

missing_textures.jpg

konami... :FAIL::R1

Scum.
I hate those guys, but i still love this game.
I feel like a girl in love now.
Girls in love usually don't have to deal with boyfriends using sand/gravel and also those little stingy pieces of glass occasionally.
Because that's what is happening (again) to PC gamers. We'd better get some vaseline, and fast.

Wait, it already happened. It happened as soon as Bhatti announced the list of platforms. We GOT screwed again.

Last edited:

i wonder what they will cut out from this years version. cut scenes are already out, maybe goal nets?
You didn't go that far.

This is an exclusive screenshot of PES 2016 PC:
UnU09by.png

You didn't go that far.

This is an exclusive screenshot of PES 2016 PC:
UnU09by.png

great idea! so konami ensures that even 10 year old laptops can handle the immense graphics. how kind of konami! :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Now that is insulting . Konami just F us again .

1 person warned for the old death threat bollocks,will close this thread
till game released if this does not stop right here.:BYE:

i think thats a perfect idea. this thread isnt good for anything until the PC demo besides whining and bashing Konami's PR

Did anyone seriously think Konami wanted a PC demo in the marketplace knowing what would happen to it ?
Thats a mistake they will NEVER make twice.

will close this thread
There's not much to discuss regarding PC anyway right now. Might be a sensible choice until we have some more information.

Did anyone seriously think Konami wanted a PC demo in the marketplace knowing what would happen to it?
Is our money per copy less than theirs? Yes, it is, but so are the features we get (so it's reasonable, if not due, to market the PC game at a different price tag).
Does our money stink compared to the console users' one? I don't think so.

So why can't we evaluate the product like console users do?

This is a bit disrespectful on their side or, at least, amateurish (if the "we are not good enough to provide a secure demo" excuse is real).

Last edited:

1 person warned for the old death threat bollocks,will close this thread

I think this thread should be closed. I mean, there will probably be no news for PC until the end when we will end up with even worse looking port with 5 second input lag and other fuck ups.

There's not much to discuss regarding PC anyway right now. Might be a sensible choice until we have some more information.

Is our money per copy less than theirs? Yes, it is, but so are the features we get (so it's reasonable, if not due, to market the PC game at a different price tag).
Does our money stink compared to the console users' one? I don't think so.

So why can't we evaluate the product like console users do?

This is a bit disrespectful on their side or, at least, amateurish (if the "we are not good enough to provide a secure demo" excuse is real).

Dont forget when we DID get a demo it was hacked,sensitive team information was released by community not Konami.Game content information was made available by the community,all ahead of official marketing.As I said they wont make that mistake again.
I dont think console users can do the same thing thats why they are safe.

Dont forget when we DID get a demo it was hacked,sensitive team information was released by community not Konami.
I agree that carving through data files of a demo to see if a trainer can be done for it is something that shouldn't be done, but it was Konami's fault.
They left the complete DB of the game in the demo, not Jenkey.

These things (demo being explored like there's no tomorrow) also happen to FIFA, yet I've never seen anyone discovering the full DB of teams/players in the demo (guess why? Because it's just. Not. There.) and the FIFA demo is still available every year way before the game is on the shelves, for PC too.

That's why I'm still convinced that it's Konami's fault.
Jenkey just discovered something that Konami forgot. Something that they wouldn't have put in the demo if they had cared that much about sensitive information.

Yet, for the third year running they blame it on the community instead of just saying "OK guys we made a mistake, let's all move on and forget what happened".

Dont forget when we DID get a demo it was hacked,sensitive team information was released by community not Konami.Game content information was made available by the community,all ahead of official marketing.As I said they wont make that mistake again.

PS3 and X360 users are ok as long Konami thinks that

On a more positive note, in 10 days we will know what the PC version is going to look like! I'm eagerly waiting on that Xbox 360 footage.

Did anyone seriously think Konami wanted a PC demo in the marketplace knowing what would happen to it ?
Thats a mistake they will NEVER make twice.
It only happened because they were idiots. EA doesn't have the same problem, because they aren't idiots. But lets blame the consumer not your own incompetence. #Konami

It only happened because they were idiots. EA doesn't have the same problem, because they aren't idiots. But lets blame the consumer not your own incompetence. #Konami

Exactly, You might think Konami could at least release a pared down PC demo with no content to hack.Even with 6 dummy teams in.After all its about the gameplay.
Far too simple an idea to contemplate.

I'm sorry about that, but I don't agree. That's Konami fault for give all info about the game into the DEMO.

They need be more smart like other companies and make a un-cracked game with more security like FIFA 15 for example.

I'm sorry about that, but I don't agree. That's Konami fault for give all info about the game into the DEMO.

They need be more smart like other companies and make a un-cracked game with more security like FIFA 15 for example.

Yes,read and digest,thats what I said.No need to disagree.
Its Konami fault for putting that in Public domain,as a Company they have taken the wrong measure ( no demo )to prevent it happening again.

Exactly, You might think Konami could at least release a pared down PC demo with no content to hack.Even with 6 dummy teams in.After all its about the gameplay.
Far too simple an idea to contemplate.

Seriously, just two teams in the DB can't be that complicated. This is the kind of thing that makes people pirate, not that it's excusable, but it does push people that way.

I will buy the game, but man do I feel shitty about it.

Yes,read and digest,thats what I said.No need to disagree.
Its Konami fault for putting that in Public domain,as a Company they have taken the wrong measure ( no demo )to prevent it happening again.

Anyway, Konami with that stupid movements are making the real PC players in bad mod. That sounds again to wait to the release game date for the Demo on PC too. So people not are going to pre-order PC game without test the Demo, because don't have... They are genius! What a strategic market for PC! :FAIL:

Back
Top Bottom