PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

I guess the one thing I haven't acknowledged is that PC gamers might be more invested in PES, in ways console gamers maybe aren't. So I can kinda sorta understand the angst. But at the same time, I've watched the Hardball baseball series, Links Golf, Sierra Sports, EA Golf, EA American football, EA hockey, EA baseball, 2K hockey and 2K baseball all disappear from the PC. IMO it's only a matter of time before Konami and EA pull the plug on their PC football games. Too easy to pirate and not enough of a market. I just enjoy it while we got it, whatever we get.

Too easy to pirate? Did you forgot what happened with Fifa 15.

EA golf, American Soccer discontinued because of extreme low sales, piracy. But that happened because of bad port.

So yeah, PES might meet death on Pc if this shit port continues. But I always have some weird feelings in my head that Pes 17 will use Pc's full potential ( In most cases exactly thw opposite of it happens though).

And your other reasons of making bad port was because of Kobami focusing on Ps4. Isn't Pc version always a port of console in multi-platform games? Making Pc version a port of Ps4 version is as same as porting Ps3 version for f♥cks sake. Your argument "Lack of interest on pc version" is f●cking invalid. Its all about money and they get extra money from Sony, Microsoft for making Next gen exclusive on console just like it happened on Fifa world cup 2006- Fifa 10 for EA. Simple as that.

I'm sure that whenever Konami decide to take it to the next step and start over, like they do pretty much every 3 years, they'll level PC version to the consoles version and they'll come up with some sort of hard-to-crack game. Like WB Games did with Batman for example. That's the best way to force gamers to buy your game. That and, of course, make the game be worth every penny.

Please guys this is a rumour from Winning Eleven Brothers.
OFC Champions League Licenced.
Reality or not, let's see.

Sure, I can agree with that, obviously the PC version isn't getting the development attention the PS4 version is. But this isn't unexpected or unusual or "intentionally gimping" the game, that's just Konami redirecting their game development resources for bottom line reasons. Console gaming is where the money is now. Look at EA, they stopped development of their PC golf, American football and hockey games over the past few years. Creating a separate PC version was not worth it them obviously, so I can understand why Konami seems to be going down the same road by focusing on the PS4.

I rather think that´s because golf-, american-, football-, hockey-, baseballgames don´t attract that many customers WORLDWIDE!

Football (soccer) is a way more popular sport (obviously not in the US, but rest of the world) than the ones mentioned above.

If EA would stop bringing out FIFA or CoD, BF etc on PC your argument would make sense.

"Console games, that´s where the money is" could probably be valid for KONAMI according to the assumption about an exclusive deal with Sony.

But, if I may take GTA 5 again as an example: they sold more than one million PC copies on release day EVEN the game was released more than a year before on the console.

Also, the next forthcoming game hits (Star Wars Battlefront for example) have been announced for PC as well.

So the PC fraction is stil a serious thing among the consoles.

Whatever the reason with KONAMI is in this regard, we only can assume.

I didn't even know they had a CL :LOL:

How ignorant of me.

doesn't aniversary edition being a ps4 exclusive tell you something?

So?

Last year it wasn´t an anniversary edition, right?

Plus, we don´t know how it´s gonna be for sure this year.

i find it hard to aniversate 19 years of pes when the 20th aproaches...even for the sake of brothers from sony.
pes2015 xbox one version being 720p???
Wasn't it 1600x900?
Still quite low for today's standards but at least something better than bare 720p.

Might be wrong though.

I'm watching EA selling same game three years in a row, next gen graphic with lots of cute details and horrible player models, gameplay with no emotions that doesn't suit me, so i made my decision.
I'll definitely buying PES 2016 for PC.
I'm an older PES fan so im not getting impressed with graphic that easily.
PES 2015 was not perfect but good enough to made my decision without seeing PC version in action.
If it is gonna be like 2016 with downgraded graphic or better then 2015 on PC (which is not that hard, frankly) Konami will get my money this year.

Last edited:

I don't know if it's 100% real, but I found this on yt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_nZWfzIYEo

Stadiumlist:

- Estadio do Escorpiao [unlicensed] (=Maracana)
- Konami Stadium [fictional]
- Old Trafford
- Allianz Arena
- San Siro
- Juventus Stadium
- St. Jakob-Park
- Beira Rio
- Vila Belmiro
- Arena Corinthians
- Morumbi
- Mineirao
- Allianz Parque

LOL. man this is the biggest fake what i ever seen.
I will not say anything about that is not official.
Also that is not Estadio Escorpiao. Escorpiao had another look in pes. That was Stade de France.
I don't understand 2 things:
are you really think that fake video is true or you just represent your youtube channel for us.

P.S. Arena Corinthians was on teaser and some gameplay videos.

Also that is not Estadio Escorpiao. Escorpiao had another look in pes. That was Stade de France.
are you really think that fake video is true or you just represent your youtube channel for us.

Brazil always troll and post fake videos on the internet.
They should be quiet and wait for the release date.
That's the reason why PES 2014 was bad, your demanding to much konami!
Not you ;)

That's not even my youtube channel, I'm not from Brazil. :D

I just found it and thought it's interesting.
But now, I must admit that it really looks like a fake.

Last edited:

i don't know why they cut these thing:
- TRAINING IN MASTER LEAGUE like PES 5
- FACE SCAN in pes 13
- Stadium editor in pes 13
- Kit Editor in PES 5
- Live score during haft time like Pes Older version
Very disappointed !
Because my pc too bad so i still playing pes .but i my thought FIFA is better

That's not even my youtube channel, I'm not from Brazil. :D

I just found it and thought it's interesting.
But now, I must admit that it really looks like a fake.

Let me guess... people just spam all over the places everyday to think everyhing is real. :))

- TRAINING IN MASTER LEAGUE like PES 5
- FACE SCAN in pes 13
- Stadium editor in pes 13
- Kit Editor in PES 5
- Live score during haft time like Pes Older version

:shiver:

Maybe we'll see at least one of those things back by PES 19 PC version. :(

Those videos are a joke. :)

Why? They show something positive for the game, do you mean editing and presentation or content?

We all know everything we see isn't PC but we can at least know faces and gameplay are looking ok.

Well that looks pretty good, clearly a much better output compared to what FIFA scans end up looking like.

Completely agree, much closer and more raw with less cartoon element.

Hopefully we'll get the pc system requirements by next week.

Let's hope they release the demo this year for all, consoles and pc, at the same time. They owe us this.

Why? They show something positive for the game, do you mean editing and presentation or content?

I'm tired for all those promotions and exclusivities.
All of them make me sick!
We saw on video is not the same as the gameplay.
They can make 2 people in a Hollywood City filming a movie and see what is real and fantasy.
On PES 2014 the video trailer was nothing compared to the original gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGfXQ73jHw

I didn´t saw nothing after i play it on PC.
PES 2015 they fix the dammage, but on PES 2016 it continues to see players running like hockey.

Last edited:

Info for PES 2016 tomorrow but probably nothing for PC version. :CRY:

I'm tired for all those promotions and exclusivities.
All of them make me sick!
We saw on video is not the same as the gameplay.
They can make 2 people in a Hollywood City filming a movie and see what is real and fantasy.
On PES 2014 the video trailer was nothing compared to the original gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foGfXQ73jHw

I didn´t saw nothing after i play it on PC.
PES 2015 they fix the dammage, but on PES 2016 it continues to see players running like hockey.

that was an animated trailer clearly. 2016 has gameplay trailer

Back
Top Bottom