PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

If Pes 2016 will still be a last gen game on PC and refunds will be a lot i see KONAMI not releasing a Pes game for Pc next year.
You know, the percentage of people who complain about the PC version is no doubt very tiny. It's just that most of them happen to post on this forum, so it looks like a lot. My experience is most gamers playing on the PC are reasonable people and are just happy to still have a PC version of the game to play, given PC sports games have been going the way of the Dodo for a decade now.

They better stop making then. PES 15 was last gen on PC and it was unplayable on my old gen medium spec laptop which actually can run PES 10 on max settings with High Lod using kitserver in 720 p in 40-50 fps, PES 13 max settings 720p on 55-60 fps, PES 14 medium 720p on 30 fps/High 480p on 30-38 fps.

And PES 15 gave me 15 Fps on medium 480p, 20-24 fps on low 480p even though the graphics aren't good as PES 14. And I couldn't even select High settings for some reasons I don't know. I can play FIFA 15 on my Pc so I don't need PES 15. But it could have been useful cause when I'm outside of my home- I could play it on my lappy only if it was umm, optimized??

Whatever shitty port they make- I just wish they make it atleast optimized so that I can play it on low spec machines. Or what's the point of keeping it last gen. Now don'y tell me 24 fps is enough. It's least playable on action games but on sports games 20-24 fps makes my eyes hurt, causes headache and its impossible to keep watching it for a while. Now that's just my opinion. Haters gonna hate. But I want optimized game for low spec machine if they make it last gen.

Last edited:

You know, the percentage of people who complain about the PC version is no doubt very tiny. It's just that most of them happen to post on this forum, so it looks like a lot. My experience is most gamers playing on the PC are reasonable people and are just happy to still have a PC version of the game to play, given PC sports games have been going the way of the Dodo for a decade now.

Maybe you are pushing the red button to much. Or you are working to konami to defend their product. Please stop. ;)
The prize is more expensive on PS4 because is exclusive and it have all those contents.
On PC are less expensive for 10 Euros, this is the reason why pc is more cheap, have less content.
Go it? You still didn´t get the message right.

Maybe you are pushing the red button to much. Or you are working to konami to defend their product. Please stop. ;)
The prize is more expensive on PS4 because is exclusive and it have all those contents.
On PC are less expensive for 10 Euros, this is the reason why pc is more cheap, have less content.

Sorry but that is not complete true ! PES for PC always was cheaper compere with concole version ! ALWAYS ! Even with quite big differences of these 10 Euros! Very big differences, something like 50% . Only in the last two years the PC version is worse by a lack of content and sux in general .
In the past years, the PC version has always been the best . Last years Konami just become retards or kissing Sony ass , or the "new :D " engine just sux and if they put more " contend " in PC version , many users have trouble to playing the game, they even have problems now .

I don't think they are aiming for this, otherwise they would have cancelled Pes 2016 Pc version.

Honestly i think it's a bit premature talking about how Pes 2016 Pc version will be.

They will cancel it when sales justify the decision, for now this is not happening which explains the need for a worse PC version. It's my theory but it doesn't have to be true, I hope it's not.

You had better get the message,right.
Got it ?

PES 15 was last gen on PC and it was unplayable on my old gen medium spec laptop... I could play it on my lappy only if it was umm, optimized?? I can play FIFA 15 on my Pc
Nothing to do with PES not being optimized; everything to do with your particular rig, your graphics card, etc. PES 2015 plays better on my laptop than any football game I've owned in the past 4 years. Whereas FIFA 15 is close to unplayable on my laptop, I have to set everything to ultra low and even then the game just slogs along.

You had better get the message,right.
Got it ?

Yes, and thank you.

Sorry but that is not complete true ! PES for PC always was cheaper compere with concole version ! ALWAYS ! Even with quite big differences of these 10 Euros! Very big differences, something like 50% . Only in the last two years the PC version is worse by a lack of content and sux in general .
In the past years, the PC version has always been the best . Last years Konami just become retards or kissing Sony ass , or the "new :D " engine just sux and if they put more " contend " in PC version , many users have trouble to playing the game, they even have problems now .

Whatever man, no one will undestand why i prefer to pay 100 Euros for a Better PC Version then PS4.
Have a look to FIFA 16, 3 Versions for PC on each different prizes, one with less contents and etc...

Last edited:

http://steamspy.com/app/287680

Hmmm
Funny game at 120k....and this is without refunds at release date
Lets see how PES2016 scam fares....
Welcome to refund land.
PC has NBA2k next gen FIFA next gen....hmm only KONAMI porting last gen crap?

http://steamspy.com/app/287680

Hmmm
Funny game at 120k....and this is without refunds at release date
Lets see how PES2016 scam fares....
Welcome to refund land.
PC has NBA2k next gen FIFA next gen....hmm only KONAMI porting last gen crap?

Don´t forget...
Cinema-Batman-New-icon.png
:D the fuuuu rain.

Last edited:

They better stop making then. PES 15 was last gen on PC and it was unplayable on my old gen medium spec laptop which actually can run PES 10 on max settings with High Lod using kitserver in 720 p in 40-50 fps, PES 13 max settings 720p on 55-60 fps, PES 14 medium 720p on 30 fps/High 480p on 30-38 fps.

And PES 15 gave me 15 Fps on medium 480p, 20-24 fps on low 480p even though the graphics aren't good as PES 14. And I couldn't even select High settings for some reasons I don't know. I can play FIFA 15 on my Pc so I don't need PES 15. But it could have been useful cause when I'm outside of my home- I could play it on my lappy only if it was umm, optimized??

Whatever shitty port they make- I just wish they make it atleast optimized so that I can play it on low spec machines. Or what's the point of keeping it last gen. Now don'y tell me 24 fps is enough. It's least playable on action games but on sports games 20-24 fps makes my eyes hurt, causes headache and its impossible to keep watching it for a while. Now that's just my opinion. Haters gonna hate. But I want optimized game for low spec machine if they make it last gen.

I can't imagine playing football games under
60 fps :CONF:

Nothing to do with PES not being optimized; everything to do with your particular rig, your graphics card, etc. PES 2015 plays better on my laptop than any football game I've owned in the past 4 years. Whereas FIFA 15 is close to unplayable on my laptop, I have to set everything to ultra low and even then the game just slogs along.

I see. You are defending PES. It has nothing to do with my rig. Didn't you read the whole thing? And you're saying PES is running better on your laptop and in that laptop you can run FIFA 15 barely in it. For your information- FIFA 15 is Dx11 game and so is your GPU. So it's obviously a GPU somewhat a lot more better than Ps3. My laptop's GPU supports only Dx9 but it's equal to Ps3 GPU or maybe a little better since I don't have lags in other games even in 900p medium settings [games like Far Cry 3 etc etc]. And if PES 15 is Ps3 gen port on PC- why the hell would I even need to have a GPU/spec better than Ps3?

Don't even ask that why I would run this game in old laptop. Don't. Because it's old gen game. Defending this thing would simply prove that you are one of those Adam Bhatti freak.

PES 2015 plays better on my laptop than any football game I've owned in the past 4 years.

You just proved that it's an unoptimized game. It should have good performance in all Ps3 gen machines in atleast low settings. It's not that I'm the only one who's having performance issues. A lot of my friends having average spec PC are having problems too.

Those who complain are actually the ones who bought the game. almost 70% of those who don't complain have pirated version. Ofcourse then Konami will discontinue PC version instead of making it next gen. Just like what happened to past EA games. FIFA 08 was one of the worst and was one of the most pirated version of FIFA at that time. Well, atleast EA didn't discontinue it like other EA games.

Anyway, I think PES 17 will be next gen on PC. Because PES 8 was the first next gen [which is old now] on PC as far I remember.

Last edited:

All PC games are cheaper than their console version. Thatd oesn't mean that they are weaker than their console counterpart.

Exactly! For example FIFA 15 was around 60 - 70€ on PS4 and PC was around 40 - 50€.
I´ve bought the digital version for 32,99€.
Same game on PC and PS4.

I understand angus´ point of view, it´s our decision whether to buy or not, as we can check the demo etc.
But you also gotta see the other side.
Last year the PC demo got released AFTER the full release.

According to the state of the PS4 version, the PC version looked like a half way thing.
They took out cutscenes and the game itself didn´t look good for a 2015ish PC game.
You gotta admit that.
Let alone KONAMI´s way of communication when nobody didn´t have a clue what the PC version would be like (that actually seem to happen this year as well).
Of course, now people with a low end rig would say "well, screw graphics, I can still play this game, cool".

But honestly, I´d prefer a PES 2016 with specs that move more to the high-end direction.
When people can´t play it because of their rigs, well set everything on low details or buy a console.
I upgraded my PC cause I´m a PC gamer (not using that dumb masterrace statetement) and love when visuals impress me (just like in GTA 5, BF4, even FIFA 15, even it looks quite cartooney, but the grass and rain was good) and I would love to have a PES that looks ike a game of 2015/2016.

Yes, it´s my decision and I´ll choose wisely this year.
I don´t want anything for free.
I´ll be happy paying a reasonable price for a good product.
But if this product is so polished on the console version, but quite loveless on PC, then we should have the right griping about it.

KONAMI shouldn´t give anything away for free but at least proper politics towards the PC fraction and a better way of communication would be really useful for everybody.

Still waiting for the PC demo and hoping for the best.

I understand angus´ point of view, it´s our decision whether to buy or not, as we can check the demo etc.
But you also gotta see the other side.
Last year the PC demo got released AFTER the full release.

Yes, it´s my decision and I´ll choose wisely this year.
I don´t want anything for free.
I´ll be happy paying a reasonable price for a good product.
But if this product is so polished on the console version, but quite loveless on PC, then we should have the right griping about it.
Two things: When a company intentionally misrepresents their product, that's wrong and they should be called on it. 2K did this all the time with their games: they continually released knowingly broken products. So yeah, that's a legitimate complaint. But releasing a demo after the full game comes out is not an example of that. So the demo was late, not a big deal. I simply waited until the demo came out, all it took was a bit of patience on my part.

As for griping, I gripe all the time about the many issues with both PES and FIFA. There is a difference though between constructive adult critique, versus childish complaining and trolling. You, you discuss your issues with the game in an adult fashion.
This is not a valid argument. You get what you pay for, that's the free market society we live in. The PS3 and PC versions cost less money than the PS4 version. That tells you the PS4 version is the better product, and if you want the better product, buy a PS4 and the PS4 version. I could list a thousand examples of companies who offer a tiered pricing system for the same product, based on which features you're willing to pay for. You want cutscenes and better graphics? Then go pay the extra money for it, very simple. But don't blame Konami if you're not willing to pay what it takes.

Last edited:

what are you saying is that you'd buy a ferrari to get the best gas in the town , because that gas station only sells to ferrari owners.
You have got to be kidding, that's as much as you were able to comprehend? Yeesh.

Let's try this again... You want the base model Ferrari? Your choice, and they'll happily sell it to you. You tell them you also want the bigger engine, the sports package, and a babe in the passenger seat, and all for the same price, and they'll either laugh or go all Italian ballistic on you.

Konami is apparently developing this game for the PS4. That is their choice. Live it or live with it.

The PS3 and PC versions are not getting the same development focus. Whoop de doo, and crying about it and demanding this and that won't change things. Companies do this all the time, go play the PS4 version of The Show and see what you're missing with the PS3 version.

Last edited:

all you are saying is that your a patting konami on the back for releasing old-gen crap ports on PC, because hey, they such nice guys that they are still releasing it.
no, they aren't and that's the strategy that will soon force you to buy a whole new system for your beloved game
So what? SO WHAT? What are you suggesting here, that Konami accommodate YOU PERSONALLY because you want to play the game on your PC? They're a business. They've made a business decision, they're focusing on the PS4.

I'm fully aware I will have to buy a PS4 this year if I want to play any number of exclusive titles that are coming out on the PS4 only. And again, SO WHAT? Nobody owes it to me to release those games on the PC. I either make the choice to buy a PS4, or I don't play those games. Big deal, welcome to the real world.

all you are saying is that your a patting konami on the back for releasing old-gen crap ports on PC, because hey, they such nice guys that they are still releasing it.
1. I am patting Konami on the back for continuing to release a PC version as I do not have a console, YES.
2. I am patting Konami on the back for releasing a FINE FOOTBALL GAME ON THE PC.
3. As I do not have a console and have never played the PS4 version, I do not give a shit what it plays like and how much better it is compared to the PC version. That's how I live my life: I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVE NOT GOT.

Hope that's clear now what I'm actually saying.

1. I am patting Konami on the back for continuing to release a PC version as I do not have a console, YES.
2. I am patting Konami on the back for releasing a FINE FOOTBALL GAME ON THE PC.
3. As I do not have a console and have never played the PS4 version, I do not give a shit what it plays like and how much better it is compared to the PC version. That's how I live my life: I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVE NOT GOT.

PCFV01P10_14.jpg

we have to raise our voices so it can be heard. we shouldnt buy anymore PES on PC until its a next-gen port. simple is that. most of the companies screwing over their costumers simply because they let the companies do it.

i wont buy it

Last edited:

whatever, you're a lost case. Won't cotinue any discution with you any further.
really hope that people don't treat you in the same "SO WHAT?" way that you actualy seem to love and embrace.
Yes, my approach to life and topics like this one is difficult for the online-complainer crowd, they're not interested in reasonable discussion or in taking personal responsibility.

we have to raise our voices so it can be heard. we shouldnt buy anymore PES on PC until its a next-gen port. simple is that.
Who is "we"? You and the dozen people on this forum who relentlessly bash everything Konami and PES? Please post the time and place of your street demonstration, my voice could use a good workout.
i wont buy it
Good! Now you've got it! It's called free choice, just like Konami has free choice to focus on the PS4. I won't be rushing out to buy 2016 either, if Konami doesn't fix several major issues I have with the game, no purchase for me. Free choice is a wonderful thing.

This is not a valid argument. You get what you pay for, that's the free market society we live in. The PS3 and PC versions cost less money than the PS4 version. That tells you the PS4 version is the better product, and if you want the better product, buy a PS4 and the PS4 version. I could list a thousand examples of companies who offer a tiered pricing system for the same product, based on which features you're willing to pay for. You want cutscenes and better graphics? Then go pay the extra money for it, very simple. But don't blame Konami if you're not willing to pay what it takes.

No, sorry but no!

Let´s take FIFA 15 again. Same game on each platform, still cheaper on PC because PC games ARE cheaper than console games.
Or better, take GTA 5.
Around 70 € on PS4, around 40 - 50 (or even 28 for Brasil) and even better on PC.
Yes, you get what you pay for but still, makes no sense give PC users a towned down loveless version, except for the fact about that exclusive sony deal.

EDIT: Also don´t forget that till PES 2013 we HAD proper PC ports! Even PES 2014, but that didn´t come out for PS4. Wouldn´t wanna name that because of all the problems though.

But well, EA needed some time to get the FIFA PC versions right (I guess FIFA 12 was finally a proper one just like on the consoles).
Let´s see how long it takes for KONAMI :)

Last edited:

No, sorry but no!

Let´s take FIFA 15 again. Same game on each platform, still cheaper on PC because PC games ARE cheaper than console games.
No. FIFA 14 PC was $39.95 on Origin when it was released. FIFA 15 PC was $69.95 when released, and FIFA 16 PC is listed as $79.95. The increase in price - the 100% jump - reflects the fact that the console and PC versions are the same (or so EA thinks). Konami charges less for the PC version (PES 2015 was $39.95) because for one thing it is not as fully-featured as the PS4 version.

Last edited:

Yes, you get what you pay for but still, makes no sense give PC users a towned down loveless version, except for the fact about that exclusive sony deal.
You're making the same quasi-straw man argument others are making.

PC version is toned down? Yes.
Konami focusing more on the PS4? Looks like it.
Exclusive Sony/PS4 issues the problem? Possibly.
Makes no sense? Sorry, but that's just you inserting your own personal opinion into the dialogue.

Personal opinion has nothing to do with the facts or with a logical examination of any question. I personally think Konami focusing on the PS4 exclusively makes complete sense. Console versions of the game outsell the PC version many times over. Plus they're more profitable to sell, plus they're harder to pirate, plus making only one version of the game is no doubt less work AND cheaper.

Regardless, what I think has nothing to do with anything either. All that matters is what Konami is in fact doing and has decided to do. Which leaves people with the choice of either buying the game or not buying the game.

Last edited:

It would literally be less work for KONAMI to port the PS4 version to PC than porting the PS3 version.

No. FIFA 14 PC was $39.95 on Origin when it was released. FIFA 15 PC was $69.95 when released, and FIFA 16 PC is listed as $79.95. The increase in price - the 100% jump - reflects the fact that the console and PC versions are the same (or so EA thinks). Konami charges less for the PC version (PES 2015 was $39.95) because for one thing it is not as fully-featured as the PS4 version.

Not in my country, bro. The US must have a different market policy than Europe then.
The prices here were as I said.
PC games have been ALWAYS cheaper here than console games, no matter what content there was inside.
With all due of respect, but I think you're missing a point here.
PES 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 all these were cheaper on PC (30 - 40€) than on the consoles (add 10 - 20€) on them and they HAD the same content.
I even remember when I bought PES 2009 for about 22 € shortly after release on my London trip.
There it was even cheaper.

So that content argument doesn't work for me.

PES 2015 PC compared to PS4 WAS towned down that's a fact.
And when you look at other games this or last year,were almost all releases hardly differ from each other between PC and Next gen consoles, then I think it's not shameful criticising KONAMI for this.

EDIT: FIFA 16 PC 59,99 €, FIFA 16 PS4 69,99 €.
This is Gamestop though, one of the more costly stores for PC games here.

Last edited:

It would literally be less work for KONAMI to port the PS4 version to PC than porting the PS3 version.

What boggles my mind is the idea of porting. In the end its all dev kit for console via PC transfer (all created on PC anyway) so in my mind its always easier to not port and simply create a PC version.

I feel that its more a case of simply holding off certain tick box list feature and pack as install for PC and keep main tick box features for NG consoles as business decision only. Its self evident everything you get on PS4 can be for PC and much more besides.

Point is "porting PS3" = "copying an install from PC to PC with some features removed". And that does not take any real work at all.

Its funny because I jumped ship on fifa14 > pes14 as it had more "NG" features than fifa14 ... then 15 & 16 have gone back a bit and stopped still and EA have moved forward. Was sure last year was just a "1 year gap" that EA had .. but they are still not moving forward this year.

Is it enough for me not to purchase, well, I said it before that its feels better than FIFA and im used to it now and modding is fun :)

Last edited:

You're making the same quasi-straw man argument others are making.

PC version is toned down? Yes.
Konami focusing more on the PS4? Looks like it.
Exclusive Sony/PS4 issues the problem? Possibly.
Makes no sense? Sorry, but that's just you inserting your own personal opinion into the dialogue.

Personal opinion has nothing to do with the facts or with a logical examination of any question. I personally think Konami focusing on the PS4 exclusively makes complete sense. Console versions of the game outsell the PC version many times over. Plus they're more profitable to sell, plus they're harder to pirate, plus making only one version of the game is no doubt less work AND cheaper.

Regardless, what I think has nothing to do with anything either. All that matters is what Konami is in fact doing and has decided to do. Which leaves people with the choice of either buying the game or not buying the game.

All you're doing is blindly defending stupid decision made by konami. Here are some facts:

● PC versions are cheaper cause Microsoft/Sony charges for license for publishing games which increases the price of console ports. Or else, price would have been same as PC versions.

● Like others said. It's developed on PC and it's no different in porting whatever version you want. They could port Xbox One version easily and its the same engine where X360 version is toned down to make it compatible to run in X360.

● Most people naturally don't download pirated version if they get good port. But it's true that PC versions are mostly pirated.

● A game is considered bad port if its just a direct port of the next gen console. So any games that doesn't have extra graphical features over the Ps4 version now a days are considered as bad ports and developers just port the Ps4 version because of lack of interest. So FIFA 15,16 are bad ports. But it's enough to be worthy of buying. In this case PES 15 and 16 [If it's old gen] is nowhere near a bad port. It's far worse.

● "You get what you paid for"--- PC versions don't have to deal with extra license fees like consoles. In that case, being a Ps3 port- the price should have been less than it. And if your so called "You get what you paid" is what you think, then why you complain about gameplay problems. You've got what you paid for, so don't even cry about how bad the AI of FIFA is, how bad the online service of PES is, how stupid the responsiveness is in PES 15 [Not about the vsynce input lag. I meant the response of pass, shooting. They take too long].

● And you are saying that only few people of this forum has issues or problems with having old gen port? Tell that to all those people who are playing the pirated versions of PES 15. No. of pirated copies are more than those of licensed copies of PES 15 on pc because of rubbish port.

If you think you don't need Ps4 port then why don't you just stop barking with others who are having issues with crappy port? Go play your PES 15 and don't even reply for defending Konami's spine.

● And the last but not the least point: It's all about one's point of view/opinion. Your opinion can be different. But that doesn't mean everyone has to agree with your opinion. Go tell Konami to make PC versions like that of PS2 ones.

I'm not intending to argue but I just trying to tell you that you're trying to defend a shit crap [PES 15, 16] which everyone may not like but you're still trying to force us to agree to a opinion that Konami's decision is okay. Maybe it is in your opinion, but not for all of us. So don't even reply or try to defend it anymore and go enjoy your game.

Last edited:

God how humble and lowly you are :APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Imagine if EVERYONE would be like you :FAIL::FAIL:

No advancement would be possible

All companies would have to do is:

1. Continue to release a SAME EVERY TIME version YES.
2. Release a FINE STAGNANT FOOTBALL GAME.
3. Since customers do not give a shit what SOMETHING BETTER plays like and how much better it is compared to the SAME EVERY TIME STAGNANT version. That's how the SERFS live their lives: THEY DO NOT WANT WHAT THEY HAVE NOT GOT.

THATS SERFDOM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom

READ ABOUT IT

God how humble and lowly you are :APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

Imagine if EVERYONE would be like you :FAIL::FAIL:

No advancement would be possible

All companies would have to do is:

1. Continue to release a SAME EVERY TIME version YES.
2. Release a FINE STAGNANT FOOTBALL GAME.
3. Since customers do not give a shit what SOMETHING BETTER plays like and how much better it is compared to the SAME EVERY TIME STAGNANT version. That's how the SERFS live their lives: THEY DO NOT WANT WHAT THEY HAVE NOT GOT.

THATS SERFDOM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom

READ ABOUT IT

Thats SMARTARSE TROLLING.

You dont need to read about it,just refrain, O.K.

As I do not have a console and have never played the PS4 version, I do not give a shit what it plays like and how much better it is compared to the PC version. That's how I live my life: I DO NOT WANT WHAT I HAVE NOT GOT.

giphy.gif

so you never played the ps4 version but you constantly brabble stuff like "pc version isn't worse than ps4". HAHA!

i'd bet my ass that everybody claiming ps4/pc gameplay would be the same hasn't played both versions and/or is just trolling.

thanks for the confirmation! :APPLAUD:

Back
Top Bottom