PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Defensive compactness works perfectly in PES 2014 and works even better in FIFA. How is it that suddenly in "next-gen" PES 2015, there "aren't enough animations to allow it"? You're going to have to explain that one a bit more.

PES 2015 is not next-gen. its a ps3 game on all platforms, only on the PS4 Its glossed over.

Below are 3 screens showing the 3 games' defensive compactness settings set to MAX. In only one of these 3 games, the defensive compactness settings don't work and are broken, see if you can tell which game. ;))

compactness%203%20games_zpsxeeaivok.jpg

PES 2015 Is based on a simplified PES 6 model so the game is very 'grid' like in regards to space. This is done to make the game consistent.

FIFA 15 as you shown is to total opposite its a very inconsistent and extremely loose game which you need to set rather extreme tactical formations up in specific ways to get any consistency which resembles football.

In PES 2015 you have a set of extremely predictable 45 degree shot goals, FIFA 15 goals aren't as predictable in a basic way, the are predicable through broken programming which makes the AI keeper super easy to beat at the near post due to crap positioning.

As you see i havent disagreed with you hardly, maybe 5%. its about understand why PES 2015 is basic so it all fits so well together, bit like the ps1/ps2 days

I don´t understand why they don´t bring back what they offered us in PES 2010.

You could set three options for any player which made a lot of sense for RB´s and LB´s.
These were "OFFENSIVE", "BALANCED", "DEFENSIVE".
So you had a lot more individuality and could tell your LB´s and RB´s to stay back or to come forward to support attacks.

Also for wing players to tell them to stay forward or come back to support the defense.
Instead of copying this, they had to provide us a celebration mode :).

I don´t know why they revamp tactics that hard every year.

I don´t understand why they don´t bring back what they offered us in PES 2010.

You could set three options for any player which made a lot of sense for RB´s and LB´s.
These were "OFFENSIVE", "BALANCED", "DEFENSIVE".
So you had a lot more individuality and could tell your LB´s and RB´s to stay back or to come forward to support attacks.

Also for wing players to tell them to stay forward or come back to support the defense.
Instead of copying this, they had to provide us a celebration mode :).

I don´t know why they revamp tactics that hard every year.

Exactly. They need to add more in-depth tactical options for PES 2016.

I think it would be enough in the first place if they fixed the existing tactical options and made player stats actually matter on the pitch.

I think it would be enough in the first place if they fixed the existing tactical options and made player stats actually matter on the pitch.
For better or worse, I think what we're seeing now is Konami's new dev model: a pared down PES series with the focus on online User vs User play instead of offline vs CPU. The days of Konami focusing on offline simulation options are long gone I would say, and who can blame them, online is where the gamers are and where the money is.

Adham Bhatti twitted that they FIXED THE NETS!!!!

YAY!!!!

For better or worse, I think what we're seeing now is Konami's new dev model: a pared down PES series with the focus on online User vs User play instead of offline vs CPU. The days of Konami focusing on offline simulation options are long gone I would say, and who can blame them, online is where the gamers are and where the money is.

Human vs Human off/online, Human vs CPU.. arejust the way to play the game. I don't see how it has something to do with tactical options and player stats that work.

Anyway we used to have options man-marking, covering, compactness that work as intended though.

Last edited:

Human vs Human off/online, Human vs CPU.. arejust the way to play the game. I don't see how it has something to do with tactical options and player stats that work.
I'm saying the vast majority of gamers now play human v human online: that is who EA designs their games for, that is where the money is, and it seems that is where Konami is heading as well. Tactical options aren't something the vast majority of gamers care about or use, or are even aware of. They create a profile with their favorite top team, go online, and then blast up and down the pitch trying to score goals. That's the extent of their interest in things like tactical options and if they work, and whether or not player stats actually mean something.

This is the new gamer paradigm, this is as much as the vast majority of gamers care about. Those of us talking about adding sim options back into PES that were in the game years ago, are dinosaurs. We are no longer the people game developers are catering to.

ZUMBrhI.png

To me it looks like they making jokes about nets, but perhaps I'm wrong. Still seems a little bit unprofessional...

I'm still concerned about the PC version. No pictures and nearly no information about the PC version.

All I see are trailers with PS4 graphics etc., but it feels like that's not the game I'll get on the PC, so there's nothing to look forward to. :(

I'm still concerned about the PC version. No pictures and nearly no information about the PC version.

All I see are trailers with PS4 graphics etc., but it feels like that's not the game I'll get on the PC, so there's nothing to look forward to. :(

Shhsshh
Dont wake up the "I love the frozen last gen crap PS3 PES2014.2" crowd...

I predict the shrinking of the already dying PES editing community

ZUMBrhI.png

To me it looks like they making jokes about nets, but perhaps I'm wrong. Still seems a little bit unprofessional...

If they continue to give food to those 2 trolls, we get a worse pot of shit on PC Version as ever made. Keep going... :YAWN: They have annotated people is angry about PC Version.
Feed them more...
I wanna see on PES 2017 very one reporting nothing about pc.
I give up for good to talk about konami's problems.
I need a new soccer game, not konami or fifa.

Last edited:

Konami has some kind of exclusive deal with Sony, so not only do PS4 gamers get the 20th anniversary edition but they undoubtedly get the best version of PES 2016.

Exactly!
I saw that PS Acess vid and my first thought was: "Hey, actually that looks quite good!"
But then: "Oh wait, that´s PS4, not PC"

I saw that PS Acess vid and my first thought was: "Hey, actually that looks quite good!"
But then: "Oh wait, that´s PS4, not PC

I thought, "meh, thats PS4 ... yes it wont be the same, but lets mod the shit out of it to make it better anyway" ;)

I thought, "meh, thats PS4 ... yes it wont be the same, but lets mod the shit out of it to make it better anyway" ;)
Can't mod the dated game logic and AI or fix the broken defensive tactic settings, unfortunately. PES needs a code rewrite, or at the very least gameplay sliders. Really don't see the point of buying this game yet again without one or the other. Modding the pitch colors to make it prettier just won't cut it.

Last edited:

He was referring to visuals who I replied too, and so was I .. everything else we are all aware of.

Well at least Konami made players' foreheads super shiny, won't have to mod those graphics. Unless of course you're like me and are wondering why in the world Konami made players' foreheads so shiny...

Last edited:

I have a better way.
Let's steal all those PS4 Files from the game, or maybe XBOX One files, and put it on inside of the PC Version. To offer them a big spank on those arses...
aq.gif

Let's see who is playing now.

You actually did a great job on 2015's visuals!
Hats off to you, sir!

Hope you can do the same on 2016 if necessary :)

Winning Eleven 2016

gotze.jpg

carac.jpg

CJdFYeSUEAAAKHA.jpg

CJdGbu_VEAAT2dc.jpg

CJdLsqiUMAAXRHd.png:large

Last edited:

You actually did a great job on 2015's visuals!
Hats off to you, sir!

Hope you can do the same on 2016 if necessary

I started a modding talk thread here and no body has posted ): early days and off topic here I guess but yes, I want to carry over with pitches and things next year. I already assume the worst and think what I want to change as soon as I have it installed :) As regards PS4 files some of that was needed last year for rain and shadows etc, but wont help exe locked things like entrance scenes, moving staff around pitch, so lets hope consolers will help ... but again, off topic.

Winning Eleven 2016

carac.jpg

Hopefully that "editor estadios" isn't like last year, though it's 99.9% same.
Hopefully we can import chants again.
And if i understood it well, entrance scenes only for CL and EL on PS3, not even world cup or libertadores...which sadly also means only for CL and EL on PC...

btw Winning Eleven never comes out on PC so...

Who cares. We can play only this one.

2afee0k.jpg

Hopefully that "editor estadios" isn't like last year, though it's 99.9% same.
Hopefully we can import chants again.
And if i understood it well, entrance scenes only for CL and EL on PS3, not even world cup or libertadores...which sadly also means only for CL and EL on PC...

Maybe, but the General Manager of KONAMI told us, we have more things then PS3. So i think the PC Version should be the same from PS4.
For PC never gets import Audio, Sharing, Using distance.
The other will be the same as PS4. :))
If not, we use hack tools.
The import Kits, Logos on PS3 will be the same as PES 2015.
PES 2016 PC i think will have PS4 Version.

Last edited:

I have a better way.
Let's steal all those PS4 Files from the game, or maybe XBOX One files, and put it on inside of the PC Version. To offer them a big spank on those arses...
You assume it's possible, buy no-one is sure it could be done.
It's not like if you say "I wish I had this and that" someone automagically comes up with what you want.

We'll have to wait and see IF the PC game differs from the PS4 one, by HOW MUCH it differs and IF we can do something to compensate it, eventually.

It's not as easy as saying "I want to do this" or, even worse, "I want this to be done".

Back
Top Bottom