PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Actually yes, WE9LE has probably been the "peak" of the PS2 era.

Actually yes, WE9LE has probably been the "peak" of the PS2 era.

Should be necessary this year konami release a port of PES 1 and PES 2 from the Playstation 2 and give to the fans of PC. :PRAY:

Hey let's hijack the 2016 news thread yet again with more off-topic misrememberings about how good decade-old PES games actually were.

Hey let's hijack the 2016 news thread yet again with more off-topic misrememberings about how good decade-old PES games actually were.

in any case you don't have anything to discuss over pes 2016.

this game on pc died with pes 2014.

sorry moderator...oh wait :) to be honest this thread shouldnt even exist since there is no PC news at all to discuss, only that it will have a demo and will be a hybrid, if anyone talks about anything else, thats OT

I think it´s totally okay to go off topic a bit if there are no news around at present.
No need to start a thread about every single crap.

Sweeping generalisation I think.
It did not "die" on my PC nor on many others I suspect.

Should be necessary this year konami release a port of PES 1 and PES 2 from the Playstation 2 and give to the fans of PC. :PRAY:
You completely misunderstood me.
The fact WE9LE had the best gameplay of its generation doesn't mean it's still current/not outdated.

FIFA International Soccer was the best FIFA game of its generation and it got also released for PC.
Go tell in the FIFA thread that all they need is a new FIFA International Soccer with PS4 graphics.

What Konami actually should do is improving what we have now (360 degree movement is something I can't do without anymore for example), not screw everything good they've done so far and revert back to 2 generations ago.

is there any Info about what the PC gamers get ?

-dynamic weather ?
-3000+ new animations ?
-cut/entrance scenes ?
-new ball physic?
-proper graphic ?
-new nets ?
-new collision system?

as a pc gamer, right now, i dont know what really i get for 50€

PC will "its own thing" but what really did that mean ?

or i missed something ?

You completely misunderstood me.

No man, is just a idea.

The Date as been changed.

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/pc/PCPR40-pro-evolution-soccer-2016-day-1-edition

Release: 18-09-2015 :WORSHIP:

PC = PS4?
_excited__revamp_by_arman2003ahmadi-d53o71q.gif

Last edited:

is there any Info about what the PC gamers get ?

-dynamic weather ?
-3000+ new animations ?
-cut/entrance scenes ?
-new ball physic?
-proper graphic ?
-new nets ?
-new collision system?

as a pc gamer, right now, i dont know what really i get for 50€

PC will "its own thing" but what really did that mean ?

or i missed something ?

you don't miss anything. at the moment we just don't know.

Guess we'll have the same gameplay as ps4 with worse shaders, no dynamic weather, worse lod and things like that...

Then please go chat about the so-called glory days over on the PES 2014 or PES 5 forum or what have you. This thread is for those of us who enjoy PES 2015 and who are looking forward to an even better PES 2016.

Then please go chat about the so-called glory days over on the PES 2014 or PES 5 forum or what have you. This thread is for those of us who enjoy PES 2015 and who are looking forward to an even better PES 2016.

It can also be about criticisms and general thought of the direction the franchise is taking with its new iteration of the game. It can be for those who didn't enjoy PES 2015 but hope, as they love football and videogames, that PES will be something they might enjoy this time around. A good thread isn't about enjoyment, but about having a discussion that can see both the good and bad of what Konami is doing. There are some good, but for a lot of PC players, there is so much bad.

PS4 – DayOne-Edition (59,99€)
PS4 – 20th Anniversary Edition (69,99€)
PC, PS3 & Xbox 360 DayOne-Edition (49,99€)
PS3 20th Anniversary Edition, Xbox One DayOne-Edition (59,99€)

For PC tells everything.

How does it tell anything? Aren't all PC games cheaper than PS4 and Xbone anyway?

ZUMBrhI.png

To me it looks like they making jokes about nets, but perhaps I'm wrong. Still seems a little bit unprofessional...

Don't take it too literally. It's just a silly joke.

PS4 – DayOne-Edition (59,99€)
PS4 – 20th Anniversary Edition (69,99€)
PC, PS3 & Xbox 360 DayOne-Edition (49,99€)
PS3 20th Anniversary Edition, Xbox One DayOne-Edition (59,99€)

For PC tells everything.

They are paying taxes to Sony and MS, price isn't relevant.

How does it tell anything? Aren't all PC games cheaper than PS4 and Xbone anyway?

In terms of quality, exclusivity :BLEH:, and better threatment to the fans, PS4 is more expensive.

In terms of quality, exclusivity :BLEH:, and better threatment to the fans, PS4 is more expensive.
Some of you take this way too personal, lol. Konami never "mistreated" me. They put out a PC game every year, and every year I decide whether or not to buy it, period, end of story. And of course the other option is to simply buy a PS4. The only thing stopping you from enjoying the version of the game you apparently think is so much better, is yourself. Added bonus with that, you'll suddenly be "better treated"... I guess?

Last edited:

Some of you take this way too personal, lol. Konami never "mistreated" me. They put out a PC game every year, and every year I decide whether or not to buy it, period, end of story. And of course the other option is to simply buy a PS4. The only thing stopping you from enjoying the version of the game you apparently think is so much better, is yourself. Added bonus with that, you'll suddenly be "better treated"... I guess?

I guess is just a waste of time buying a console.
I don´t want more trash in my house and i need to save money.
The prize we saw is the threatment we will get dude.
If the PC version costs 100 Euros, should be better 2x then PS4.

A nother freaking offtopic news...
Do you remember when i talk with Paulo, the guy is lying about konami?
Is now very anger and it show to the world PES 2016 will be a PES 2014 Version 2.0.
Please ignore it if you find those crazy fake especulation.
paulo-de-raiss-1405344560767_80x80.jpg
He needs a doctor right away. :OT:

Last edited:

If the PC version costs 100 Euros, should be better 2x then PS4.

I should check out the demo to see if I like it.
I should decide if I want to buy it or FIFA.

Those are the only shoulds I think about. Konami owes me nothing.

I was in the Honda dealership the other day. I noticed the standard Civic had a 140 hp engine and no sunroof, while the Civic Si had a sunroof and a 200 hp engine. Should standard Civic buyers be pissed that Civic Si buyers are "better treated" by Honda?

Same argument bro.

If you want a sunroof (cut scenes and better graphics), fork out for the more expensive Si (PS4 version). It's called free enterprise, consumer choice, etc.

Last edited:

I should check out the demo to see if I like it.
I should decide if I want to buy it or FIFA.

Those are the only shoulds I think about. Konami owes me nothing.

I was in the Honda dealership the other day. I noticed the standard Civic had a 140 hp engine and no sunroof, while the Civic Si had a sunroof and a 200 hp engine. Should standard Civic buyers be pissed that Civic Si buyers are "better treated" by Honda?

Same argument bro.

If you want a sunroof (cut scenes and better graphics), fork out for the more expensive Si (PS4 version). It's called free enterprise, consumer choice, etc.

Lets all pretend that PES got a monopoly over PC gamers...

Thanks god that FREE ENTERPRISE GOT COMPETITION and PES is destroyed by it....

IF all PC got was last gen versions of BOTH footy games KONAMI would be right

BUT one game is NEXT GEN and one is LAST GEN...
https://www.chart-track.co.uk/index...sp&ct=110022&arch=t&lyr=2015&year=2015&week=9

here is 28/02/15 sales of PC....
PES is nowhere to be found and the competition is still selling

I hope that KONAMI either releases a NORMAL competitive product on PC OR SEASES to release it at all...

Lets all pretend that PES got a monopoly over PC gamers...

Thanks god that FREE ENTERPRISE GOT COMPETITION and PES is destroyed by it....

IF all PC got was last gen versions of BOTH footy games KONAMI would be right

BUT one game is NEXT GEN and one is LAST GEN...
https://www.chart-track.co.uk/index...sp&ct=110022&arch=t&lyr=2015&year=2015&week=9

here is 28/02/15 sales of PC....
PES is nowhere to be found and the competition is still selling

I hope that KONAMI either releases a NORMAL competitive product on PC OR SEASES to release it at all...
Adam Bhatti steal your lunch money as kid or what?

WOW.

Adam Bhatti steal your lunch money as kid or what?

WOW.

Did i mention the failed pr fail of a fail company?

No i did not?

I mentioned the "It's called free enterprise, consumer choice, etc."

and it is indeed working wonders!!!

Could not agree more, simply make a choice to buy or not!

Could not agree more, simply make a choice to buy or not!
I lost my "world owes me" attitude a couple decades ago, honestly finding it tough to relate to the majority of the complaints around here. Now, if Konami has intentionally mislead gamers somehow, that's another thing. But I can't think of anything where they set out to deliberately deceive consumers. And with demos available and now Steam refunds, the semi-valid "Konami owes me $40 bucks for the money I wasted" argument no longer even applies.

Last edited:

I lost my "world owes me" attitude a couple decades ago, honestly finding it tough to relate to the majority of the complaints around here. Now, if Konami has intentionally mislead gamers somehow, that's another thing. But I can't think of anything where they set out to deliberately deceive consumers. And with demos available and now Steam refunds, the semi-valid "Konami owes me $40 bucks for the money I wasted" argument no longer even applies.

I wanna see the sales of PES2016 in the light of this new feature...

It is gonna be a fun year indeed

I wanna see the sales of PES2016 in the light of this new feature...

It is gonna be a fun year indeed

If Pes 2016 will still be a last gen game on PC and refunds will be a lot i see KONAMI not releasing a Pes game for Pc next year.

If Pes 2016 will still be a last gen game on PC and refunds will be a lot i see KONAMI not releasing a Pes game for Pc next year.
That is I believe what they are ultimately aiming for?

That is I believe what they are ultimately aiming for?

I don't think they are aiming for this, otherwise they would have cancelled Pes 2016 Pc version.

Honestly i think it's a bit premature talking about how Pes 2016 Pc version will be.

Back
Top Bottom