PES2010 discussion thread

Re: PES2010 News & Rumours thread

I'm feeling really nostalgic for the days when I didn't pay any attention to the build up and I would go out and buy games with no pre-conceptions Now we know everything about the game before it is released and form opinions without even playing it.

Until I play the demo I'm still looking forward to this game.

Good point Jam, but in those old days games weren't so ofetn a cheap update...and a console wouldn't cost you 400 euros and a game 60....

These days you gotta be damn sure that what you buy is worth your money.

Good point Jam, but in those old days games weren't so ofetn a cheap update...and a console wouldn't cost you 400 euros and a game 60....

These days you gotta be damn sure that what you buy is worth your money.

Very true.

I still feel everything gets over analysed now.

Just got home and watched all he vids. I have to say I'm very underwhelmed. Robotic movements still there, hardly any new animations, the soccer goal style in the English stadiums do not represent the real life ones. They need to be more square and cavernous. Henry's running style is pathetic. Many bad running styles.

Bottom line, the game looks like it plays too similar to PES2009. What a load of turd!!!

I agree that Sea-ass needs to leave that engine for the PS2 and rebuilt a new one from scratch for the Next-Gen versions. I am so sick of watching the same old, same old, movie over and over and over and over again.

just finished reading your opinions of pes2010, my conclusion is although the videos don't really get me over excited...i'll give my opinion once iv'e played the demo

sitting on the fence for the time being but don't want to knee jerk and say pes2010 is wank without truly testing it first

Yes but to implement the animations correctly for every individual player would take forever, it's barely possible. You would need an animation for every single variable of a players ability. No two would ever really be the same if you were basing them exactly on how each individual player performs.

Fifa doesnt worry about this because it doesnt take into account this individualism. Therefore they can soley base their animations on one set style of player, and pretty much encorporate this into all players. It doesnt matter to them if Terry controls the ball the same way Drogba does, its all the same pretty much, it is what the do, and this is why it's so stunning to watch.

Take Chelsea for example,or any team really, you watch them play, every single player takes the ball under control his own way, every players first touch is different, some better some worse. It's all about their ablility if different areas.

If thats what you like then great, go play Fifa and from the bottom of my heart I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy what Konami strives to achieve.

End of story.
dude your passive aggressiveness is really getting old.... pes does not nearly have much as the player individuality as you say, i dont care how many games you have played. Go play nba 2k9 and see what individuality really is!!! both games are lacking in that area, IMO, but just come out and say you dont like fifa, stop beating around the bush and trying to be coy. Or better yet just explain why you love pes and dont bring fifa into it... and just for the record, I fully enjoy playing pes 2009 with mates and a patched version, 2 v 2 is brill as you brits say, and i have to admit i started a ML with sevilla and was enjoying it, but am afraid i might hate it, let me go play and see, LOL

Last edited:

just finished reading your opinions of pes2010, my conclusion is although the videos don't really get me over excited...i'll give my opinion once iv'e played the demo

sitting on the fence for the time being but don't want to knee jerk and say pes2010 is wank without truly testing it first

This is what normal folks think instead of running for the tampax.

Posted in: News
PES 2010 Team List

OK guys I’ve compiled a list of teams that are currently in the latest code.

Expect these to change, including licenses, due to the code being incomplete. Hit the jump for the full list. Licensed teams in bold. EDIT Corrected league team numbers *whoops*

INTERNATIONAL TEAMS

Europe 34 teams

Austria
Belgium
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
England
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungry
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Montenegro
Netherlands
Northern Ireland
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Wales

Africa (13 teams)

Angola
Cameroon
Cote D’Ivoire
Egypt
Ghana
Guinea
Mali
Morocco
Nigeria
Senegal
South Africa
Togo
Tunisia

The Americas (16 teams)

Canada
Costa Rica
Honduras
Mexico
Trinidad And Tobago
United States
Argentina
Bolivia
Brazil
Chile
Columbia
Ecuador
Paraguay
Peru
Uruguay
Venezuela

Asia/Oceania (16 teams)

Australia
Bahrain
China
Iran
Iraq
Japan
Kuwait
North Korea
Oman
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Syria
Thailand
UAE
Uzbekistan

CLUB TEAMS

English League = 20 teams - Manchester United and Liverpool licensed.
French League = 20 teams - Ligue 1 - Fully licensed
Italian League = 20 teams - Calcio - Filly licensed
Dutch League = 18 teams - Eredivisie - Fully licensed
Spanish League = 20 teams - Athletic Bilbao, Barcelona, Deportivo La Coruna, Espanyol, Athletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Real Mallorca, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal licensed.

Other Leagues A (56 teams)

Anderlecht
Club Brugge
Standard De Liege
Dinamo Zagreb
Slavia Praha
Sparta Praha
Brondby IF
F.C. Copenhagen
HJK Helsinki
A.E.K. Athens
Olympiakos
Panathinaikos
Marchidegna (fake name)
PAOK
Rosenborg
Huerpojauza C.F (fake name)
Wisla Krakow
SL Benfica
S.C. Braga
FC Porto
Sporting
Dinamo Bucuresti
CFR Cluj
FC Cerchizmajiu (fake name)
Ugonalce (fake name)
Alashergokh F.C. (fake name)
F.C. Kolugavinsk (fake name)
F.K. Ljemorac (fake name)
PFC Ryagzhilograd (fake name)
Lokomotiv Moscow
Spartak Moscow
Zenit St. Petersburg
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hearts
Rangers
FK Crvena Zvezda
AIK
IFK Goteborg
Hammarby Fotboll
Kalmar FF
FC Basel
A.S. Punoichongaux (fake name)
Besiktas
Fenerbahce
Galatasaray
Sivasspor
MFK Trnolevoce (fake name)
Shakhtar Donetsk
FK Metalist Kharkiv
Dynami Kyiv
Boca Juniors
River Plate
SC Internacional
PES United
WE United

Other Leagues B = 18 teams - empty

And thats that!

Any help on the fake teams appreciated!

Thanks

from:http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2010-team-list/

really don't know what fake teams are standing for...

how is the master league gonna work if we got a 20 team div 2 does that mean i'm going to have foreign clubs invading my league still even with the include european tournaments.

Just what I was thinking, what the hell is the Champions and Europa league about, if you're restricting us to 2 divisions at least give us enough English or which ever nations teams to fill them or the damn blanks to do it ourselves...:DOH::BRICK:

gamescom code is from between 24.07 and 28.07,... you know because ibrahimovic transfer is in but arbeloa transfer not...so not 80% is the gamescom code.. the 80% code got the magazines for testing.. so the newest code will be described in their magazine at the beginnig of septembre...

Last edited:

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on the Arbeloa transfer. Konami have never been good at keeping up to date on transfers.

@ Nick. Who knows. The next we see of PES will probably be the demo and that wont be until October.

Bloody hell! you lot have been typeing like mad today.been reading the thread since 9pm,and still only upto page 182.i will catch up with it tomorrow.just thought i would post now to say i wish people would pay attention to what people are saying in posts because earlier in the thread people were slagging one of the vids and it was stated that the AI was set to easy.and maybe someone as covered this but video compression would account a lot for fast paced videos.Right thats my two penneth for now. ;)

From what i have seen from videos it is still too arcade and fast flowing for my taste, animations are better than Pes 2009 but still not at the quality i was expecting. I am dissapointed so far
It is still early to come to a conclusion but I dont think final release will be much different

awesome cross at 1:48

yeh i just saw that, incredible the way he whipped it in with pace so all henry had to do was get a touch on it

i just cant wait to get my hands on this now and start whipping in crosses like that, its funny when u think fifa still has rubbish floaty crosses :DD

Someone on Neogaf who was at Gamescom and played the game was asked....

Question:" If you have any idea, how further in development (%) is this playable build?"

Answer: "80% - there was a little info sheet sheet at the machine."

Someone on Neogaf who was at Gamescom and played the game was asked....

Question:" If you have any idea, how further in development (%) is this playable build?"

Answer: "80% - there was a little info sheet sheet at the machine."
So the vid's are 80% ones on here, what are the ones other sights are flouting then...?

the pesfan boss guy said he has played a newer build right?? that means the videos we are watching are from an early build, so we can expect something even more amazing in october :DD im booking the whole week off i cant wait to get stuck into the revamped master league

i think they have maybe put a older build into gc to make ppl think the game isnt as good as its going to be, so everyone will get a massive shock when its time to release

the big positive to take from today is that PES is back in the game and FIFA is nervesly lookin over its shoulder :)) lets wait and see but i expect the later builds of PES to reclaim the crown

the pesfan boss guy said he has played a newer build right?? that means the videos we are watching are from an early build, so we can expect something even more amazing in october :DD im booking the whole week off i cant wait to get stuck into the revamped master league

i think they have maybe put a older build into gc to make ppl think the game isnt as good as its going to be, so everyone will get a massive shock when its time to release

the big positive to take from today is that PES is back in the game and FIFA is nervesly lookin over its shoulder :)) lets wait and see but i expect the later builds of PES to reclaim the crown

if all those teams are in the game
and all playable

for me
its
super doper moper coper shor megaton :DANCE:

hey guys
the last vid from video playback was more than okay
are we gonna c a new videos tommorow ?

Back
Top Bottom