PES2010 discussion thread

Re: PES2010 News & Rumours thread

im sorry but after watching the last vid im extreemly disapointed,
its the same BS as 08 and 09, the 360 momevent is like 20% visable.
The gfx are deffo better, but the rest is the s(h)ame:(
I rly did had my hopes up this time, but its crushed again!!!!!
And dont say its to soon to judge,cuz we al have seen this shit for the last 3 years happening!!!!

guys the 360 degree control is there, its only on the players without the ball though,. if you watch closely you can see it, i think people are just saying they cant see it to criticise pes

Regarding animations, konami's optimisations, engine etc aren't advanced as EA', that's why they can do more with it imho when it's comes to animations.

Rendering, physics and animation systems don't have the same power, optimisations etc and i think maybe konami is lacking behind EA alot. Look at the shit going on in fightnight and some of EA' other franchises. They have alot of RnD from different games from boxing to basketball which may all share techniques etc which allows EA to learn more each year and put them 10 paces ahead.

guys the 360 degree control is there, its only on the players without the ball though,. if you watch closely you can see it, i think people are just saying they cant see it to criticise pes

The players without ball have been running 360 degrees forever.. 360 dribbling means it should be possible to dribble with the ball in every direction.

whatever lol, im old skool anyway, dpad player for life so 360 doesnt affect me at all.

looks like pes is back, the king has its crown again :DD

I for one am gonna remain pes-simistic :D till the demo comes out, and whats up with the opinion facsists over at WEB and Pesfan not allowing criticisms.

why would you wait for demo after seeing those vids! the king is back, this pes is gonna be a fifa killer mark my words

does anyone know the CHEAPEST place to preorder pes 2010 and prefrably somewhere that delivers a day early? :DD

cus i didnt bother with the pes 2008 demo and listened to idiots who said its the best football game ever and got it on release, not gonna have my fingers burnt twice, same goes with FIFA,

As I say, I'm not overly impressed but we do not need............"its shit".................."konami are crap"........"no way am I ordering this" all over the thread.

If you think it is utter shit, don't bother coming in to the thread.

I am pre-ordering cus it looks like fantastic fun.........not because it is an amazing replication of football:OOOH:

Look you need to let people say what they want to, its there way of venting cuz they loved the game so much & thats why they are so passionate, so don't tell people what they can or can't do, maybe we need more people saying that stuff so konami realizes that people are not happy by what they are putting out there, come on be honest 3 years & this is the best they can give us??? In My Opinion I think PES still has the BEST AI but what is killing the game is the BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL Animations & weight I think the way the ball felt in PES 6 & even PES 2007 the ball felt perfect then somewhere the ball got a little smaller & alot heavier... is there a way we can tell konami to switch before final build can we petition, its still about 2 months from final Build, I think if you fix the ball mechanics then everything will take shape, cuz I love the runs the players make & how they react but the ball seems like it's on rails & doesn't even look like it has any back spin on it, or that it gets the proper height on crosses & switches, let me know what you think

pes 2008 wasnt that bad tho? once you know how to play it then it was quality and better than any other football game

cus i didnt bother with the pes 2008 demo and listened to idiots who said its the best football game ever and got it on release, not gonna have my fingers burnt twice, same goes with FIFA,

Obviously, dont be such a dumb to buy a game b/c somebody else say it is good. You need to play it.

Let me see that team list...

the first game online i played i beat some guy 8-1, just couldnt get on with it mate, hopefully the demo will be good, i miss playing pes,

Obviously, dont be such a dumb to buy a game b/c somebody else say it is good. You need to play it.

Let me see that team list...

thats what i mean, im gonna make my own mind up from now on lol

so no 360 degree dribbling. Thats wack

We can have large debates about everything between pes2010 and fifa 10. One thing for me is clear: the ball still sticks to the shoes in PES, and that makes it simple too arcady (as it looks to me), whatever they have improved on the other hand.

About the team list, it is weird that the say "19 teams in english league" as well as the italian league, and 17 teams on blank slots...
Probably the math is not their strong usbject LOL

We can have large debates about everything between pes2010 and fifa 10. One thing for me is clear: the ball still sticks to the shoes in PES, and that makes it simple too arcady (as it looks to me), whatever they have improved on the other hand.

The sticky ball syndrome is what fifa had in the ol ps2 days, and what PES lacked in the same period, but the roles have changed. When players recieve the ball they trap it within the animation, which looks really bad.

pes 2008 wasnt that bad tho? once you know how to play it then it was quality and better than any other football game

Well, I think this sums up everything pretty good. Everyone wants PES to be good so badly that they'll say even stuff like that. And that really says something.

I haven't seen one shread of 360 degree dribbling, what the heck? I mean, not anything close to it, they can't announce a feature like that and not have it in. Compared to FIFA (come on, it's impossible not to) this is just so far, far behind.

I KNOW I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD but any news on Manual Passing via button controls & not the shit with the Right stick, official word would be ideal not so dumbass guessing becuase Konami has such horrible public relations so that we have to make shit up................

that reminds me when is SEABASS presenting @ gamescon? or when do they go on to talk about the game....& to all who are happy with teh game I hope once I try the demo i will feel your joy & to those who have written PES off completly all I can say is I can't blame but maybe one day we will get what we want, as for me Its obvious if I get it it will be definetly PC because wonderful modders is what makes the game for me not konami but the modders on this site, I salute you guys.....

Also I made the new training ground for Real Madrid (Valdebes, CIUDAD REAL MADRID)VERY DETAILED I will post soem pics soon, I was hoping to put it out there once the game came out & w/some help by juice but I don't know if gamescon has lost juice for us forever??? Anyone know what he thinks about PES 2010, he is genius

how is the master league gonna work if we got a 20 team div 2 does that mean i'm going to have foreign clubs invading my league still even with the include european tournaments.

People should stop spreading rumours and get other people all
psyched^^
If you watch closely you will clearly see that
there is 360° control for players with ball too ;)
(very rare, but it is the there)
Nobody should judge the game by these videos,
because the people are playing it for the first time and are not
used to it...

I will be in cologne on saturday,
so you guys can expect some feedback from me.

Personally i just want that supercancel s*** to be gone for good!

Last edited:

The sticky ball syndrome is what fifa had in the ol ps2 days, and what PES lacked in the same period, but the roles have changed. When players recieve the ball they trap it within the animation, which looks really bad.

TOTALLY AGREE, is there a way they can fix tha tfor this build cuz it would make the game more simulated & less arcadey & then PES would be KING fix the ball the rest will work trust me the AI is fantastic but the ball stuff is abyssmal

not exactly 360 degree control if you can't control it... is it?

more like 360 degree off the ball player movement

TOTALLY AGREE, is there a way they can fix tha tfor this build cuz it would make the game more simulated & less arcadey & then PES would be KING fix the ball the rest will work trust me the AI is fantastic but the ball stuff is abyssmal

No way they can tinker on that without having to redo major stuff I guess, what you see is what you get I guess

Back
Top Bottom