PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Guys, mine is smooth as butter, specification- intel core i3 (3220), 8 gb ram, zotac gtx 750ti (2gb, vram 3.5). playing on high settings and rendering settings all set to high. Yesterday took my whole day to edit the emblems and names, it was hectic, but when i played a match i instantly fell love with this game what a game and graphics.splendid. Thought should share with you guys, as previously i had troubled you people with the required specifications and so on if you see my earlier thread. All is fine, running superbly and what a game. Cheers and thank you for the support you guys shown.

my main problem isn't the cost of the game... But the cost for a new pc that can run the game... :BY:
I can run pes 2018 with the same rig of 2017 and with same tuning (crowd and ambient occlusion on medium and no motion blur all others high) the game runs smooth. I think you can too.

Are there any option files people particularly recommend? Any that change team tactics to encourage more midfield battles, in addition to changing cosmetic stuff?

my main problem isn't the cost of the game... But the cost for a new pc that can run the game... :BY:

whats ur rig it doesn't need much as u can see my specification.
I can run pes 2018 with the same rig of 2017 and with same tuning (crowd and ambient occlusion on medium and no motion blur all others high) the game runs smooth. I think you can too.

yes, but mine is all set high in rendering. you can try and see.it awesome

you can think what you want mate, but If I written I need a new pc it's because I need a new pc... :)

In first my old notebook don't support directx11 ;) so the game can't start..

it doesn't need much as u can see my specification.

why if I write that I can't run the game with my old hardware there is always someone that has doubt about what I written?!? :)

I'm not a beginner into the pc and hardware knowledge.. and I'm not a beginner neither with pes on pc... I play it on pc since his first version of PES3 and I know how optimize a game as PES on pc... I played my first PES on pc since 14 years ago... ;) check the date of my registration here on ewo-web

Last edited:
you can think what you want mate, but If I written I need a new pc it's because I need a new pc... :)

In first my old notebook don't support directx11 ;) so the game can't start..

why if I write that I can't run the game with my old hardware there is always someone that has doubt about what I written?!? :)

I'm not a beginner into the pc and hardware knowledge.. and I'm not a beginner neither with pes on pc... I play it on pc since his first version of PES3 and I know how optimize a game as PES on pc... I played my first PES on pc since 14 years ago... ;) check the date of my registration here on ewo-web

suit yourself...mate

I try to get WEPES option file ( from PESUniverse ) working on my PC.
The problem is that three teams must be transferred over ( Dortmund, Schalke and Leipzig ) and you only can select only one team, not three. If you select one team, the other team is deselected.
The instructions say " Transfer over Dortmund, Leipzig & Shcalke" but I don't know how to do that. And If you select only one team, I still don't know how to move it in the Bundesliga.
Please can somebody help me out?
Nobody? There are so many smart people overhere... there MUST be somebody who can help me out? :CONF:

Last edited:
Nobody? There are so many smart people overhere... there MUST be somebody who can help me out? :CONF:
I'm not sure what's happening for you here Han, So you have 18 teams in Bundesliga..15 real & 3 fakes & you want to add the other real 3 ( Dortmund,Leipzig & Schalke ) & swap them for the 3 fakes ?

I'm not sure what's happening for you here Han, So you have 18 teams in Bundesliga..15 real & 3 fakes & you want to add the other real 3 ( Dortmund,Leipzig & Schalke ) & swap them for the 3 fakes ?
Yes, correct!
See the file I added. It's at point 15.
The only thing I do different is that I putted the WEPES file not on a USB-stick, but on my harddisk.

Attachments

• Installation Guide.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 3
After playing ( basically ML) a lot of matches, there are two things that sadly notice. Catch up bug is here again, but why? :( don´t understand this point it´s very frustrating. Second, speed, why each match had a diferent velocity, some time arcade and others not, no sense. Playing against a big team is not fun anymore.
It´s a shame because the base is spectacular, hope it could be solved.
Cheers

Yes, correct!
See the file I added. It's about point 15.
Ok mate..here's what you need to do, Go in game to edit mode then to competition structure then Europe...now use the RB/LB buttons to scroll to Other Teams Europe , highlight Dortmund ( so it's greyed out ) now use the RB/LB buttons again to get to Bundesliga..once there choose one of the fake teams ... the fake team you chose should now swap leagues with Dortmund..now repeat the process for the other 2 teams...you can only do one at a time...now exit edit mode & save.

I did that before, but because it failed, I thought I did something wrong in this part.
I try it again :) Thanks!
Maybe it went wrong because I did it from the harddisk, rather from the USB...

After playing ( basically ML) a lot of matches, there are two things that sadly notice. Catch up bug is here again, but why? :( don´t understand this point it´s very frustrating. Second, speed, why each match had a diferent velocity, some time arcade and others not, no sense. Playing against a big team is not fun anymore.
It´s a shame because the base is spectacular, hope it could be solved.
Cheers

About different speed...

I´m not sure but could that be due to the grass length? Some stadiums might have a longer length (slower) and some a shorter one (faster).

About different speed...

I´m not sure but could that be due to the grass length? Some stadiums might have a longer length (slower) and some a shorter one (faster).
Mmm, maybe, but also ball flying speed afected (in my view), a lot more noticeable in PC than PS4 (have both). Also I play full manual so I sufer this more ;(
Cheers

Adam Bhatti twitt:
"Spoke to dev team today, player switching patch coming soon, will be testing in Tokyo this week. Thanks for all ur feedback & ur patience"

that's a great news people :).

It's great news but why do we have to wait a patch for cursor switch and fouls? I wish they would release Pes in October so they would take their time to properly test the game, not release it with just superficial testing.

It's great news but why do we have to wait a patch for cursor switch and fouls? I wish they would release Pes in October so they would take their time to properly test the game, not release it with just superficial testing.
well, it's not the first and not the last time when developers rushing with release date. everything is about money.
then people starting moaning and even if it's bad PR it's still PR.

I did that before, but because it failed, I thought I did something wrong in this part.
I try it again :) Thanks!
Maybe it went wrong because I did it from the harddisk, rather from the USB...
Hmmm... just tried again, stil got the same error. At the end of the process that a Spanish team cannot be uploaded.
I think I have to wait until a guy from here has installed the WEPES map from PESUniverse.com.

Might be placebo, but after EXE Version Updated to 1.1.0.2 I am getting more fouls and resposiveness in Master League has improved vastly. I'm still in the First Season and Team Spirit is the same, so the only factor that has changed is the updated exe.

Back
Top Bottom