PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Many thanks the WEHK OF seems to be the most popular thanks I shall use that then :-)
WEHK was the first OF which i tried, it's not bad, but there are better options - try one of those which were posted by me, Eulinho or Kilay, u'll not be disappointed by any of this :). choice is urs though.

WARNING! I found an update on the WEPES PESUniverse option file.
When I clicked the link my virusscanner instantly became activ.
The file contained 3 virusses. It was from mediafire.
I am not placing that link here, as people might click on it...

Player face updates are coming in Data Pack 1.0
yFBIa0k.png

Goddamit, had to sell my 750ti cos I'm so broke at the moment. Missing the game loads, suggestions on a gpu that can hit 60 in replays and in game please @1080p? Cheapest possible option so I can dive back in when I get paid :)

@gabe.paul.logan Are you on Windows 7?

How to check Steam player name of player I was playing with? No matter if it was game against them 1 vs. 1 or in co-op match. Anyone knows? I'd like to add best players as the player base on PC isn't to big atm.

Picked the game up on PC earlier today, had a tiny play around with settings before jumping in a game and god damn. It looks so incredible - I thought it looked brilliant on my PS4 Pro but it just runs so smoothly and looks so great on PC. Might need to change FPS in cut scenes to 60fps, looks a bit odd dropping down to 30fps.

Great first game on as well, Chelsea vs. Spurs, won 3-1 on Top Player, nice brace from Diego Costa who then also got sent off. Think I'll try Kilay's file later today and see how I get on with that!

such a poor job with optimisation by konami, i can't even play it on low render settings with 1280x1024 resolution.
one the same rig on which i can play bf4.
very, very dissapointed.

Ok thank you - the Kilay one seems good

I have installed the WEHK one - how would I go about swapping these?

WOuld i need to delete the images in game of the WEHK OF (kits and comps) as well as delete the files in the WEPES folder?
Then download Kilays Save folder file then place the "Save folder" ?

WOuld i need to delete the images in game of the WEHK OF (kits and comps) as well as delete the files in the WEPES folder?
Delete save folder and use kilay's one. Delete all files inside WEPES folder. Deactivate LIVE UPDATE. That's all you can play

Keep Your SYSTEM00000000 file, that is Your game settings and preferences.

I've been testing some formations and what not and generally use coach mode to see how the AI plays depending on strategy but I've noticed that one one player coach mode, your team plays very well but if I did coach mode with two players (both set on coach), the teams played evenly despite if I used teams that are not evenly matched. Is there scripting being applied somehow and if so, how can I remove it?

I've been testing some formations and what not and generally use coach mode to see how the AI plays depending on strategy but I've noticed that one one player coach mode, your team plays very well but if I did coach mode with two players (both set on coach), the teams played evenly despite if I used teams that are not evenly matched. Is there scripting being applied somehow and if so, how can I remove it?
play coach versus com, coach mode doesn't reflect the AI choices/scripting, usually i test only one team for match (the COM) and set legend difficult, on top players the COM make too many mistake.
Also test it in league or cup mode not in exhibition

that doesn't change my opinion about optimisation of this game. pc football game should not be more demanding than games like battlefield 4.

That is true.
The amount of things happening at the same time in ANY football game is VERY limited. The effects are very little (because they are not very needed in football games). The DOF is short.
So when you take all of this into account, it's nothing compared to games like COD, BF, GTA, AC, etc. I mean, they have a whole world going on, things happening at random, weather changing constantly, etc.

Football games should be a lot less CPU-demanding.

I can't believe how we still haven't got a game that starts in the afternoon and ends in night, with changing weather as well. Or how can we not have proper crowd standing up their seats if their teams are losing by a wide difference and going home before the match ends. Like in real time. While you play the match, people standing up and leaving.

I know these are all not very important to what football as a sport represents in itself. But these are little details that would be lovely to have, and one can't help but think that maybe, people working on football games just aren't as smart or as capable as those working on open-world games and such.

Back
Top Bottom