PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

I 100% support this... About f*ck!n' time you mods use the banhammer with some people if you ask me, there shouldn't have even been the need for a warning.

I mean, we complained for years that they wouldn't give us the full experience (no demo, no next-gen game... Also due to piracy, according to them) and as soon as the full experience is out we start talking about warez. It makes perfect sense, doesn't it? :LOL:

Your right Mate, however the "cloudy" bit is that patchmakers may use no dvd crack to patch and improve the game, which we view as OK.
That is why I decided to draw a fair line in sand.
The offenders are really those that link to a warez site with full games,I believe we have already had one dismissal since last night.

Does it mean that konami has tuning gameplay? I hope so. BTW how is advisable shooting Master? Do you use same reshade mode too? Thanks bro.

something is tweaked in the last exe for sure, but this was a derby, usually you don't see all these fouls, anyway in ML there are more fouls than others mode. No reshade is original game, what do you mean about shooting?

21766558_1493982664002406_6892682222261949326_n.jpg

If I'm 3-1 up and the opponent decides to lag the match out in the 75th minute I shouldn't be punished with a void match.

something is tweaked in the last exe for sure, but this was a derby, usually you don't see all these fouls, anyway in ML there are more fouls than others mode. No reshade is original game, what do you mean about shooting?
I read you used advanced shoot, how do you feel with it?

so the game is cracked today....only a week after release
very disappointing, blame the people who cracked the game but konami pls better protection to the game
even fifa17 was cracked, that was like 3,4 months ago and it didn't matter much when people were already expecting fifa 18 to come
I know there may not be a way to 100% prevent the crack
but better protection to delay the crack as late as possible pls

4. No fecking warez talk AT ALL! This includes "It's out on the web!" talk!

https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/evo-web-warez-piracy-rules-and-policy.25512/

Yes, the cloth simulation indeed looks worse on PC. I don't know what happened but is there any way to let Konami know about this problem? The cloths are bouncing a lot on Ps4 version and its stiff on PC and barely bounces.

I hope Konami will fix this.

Yes, the cloth simulation indeed looks worse on PC. I don't know what happened but is there any way to let Konami know about this problem? The cloths are bouncing a lot on Ps4 version and its stiff on PC and barely bounces.

Graphics and animations may have been upgraded , but cloth movement ? Now the PC version was suppose to be at least on a par with the PS4 ver ? In PS4 in the game modes do you see trophy's won ? I started a ML in the French league 1st game of the season some sort of French Supercup - i won it after the usual (same as last years celebations) the team pic posing and an empty gap in the front row where the cup should have been - last year on PC you got no trophies showing . same this year. Are trophies only shown in the console versions.

Just played my first match agaisnt one of those lag switches or w/e they are called . Lol , the guy got Messi , Ronaldo , Pogba etc , full start team . I were wining 2 on 1 and at 89 minute the match was deemed void , Is there anyway to check the name of that noob cuz I forgot it . Quite funny lol .

I posted in the settings thread that Motion Blur & cloth physics are reduces when you set replays & demo to 60FPS in settings, switch it to 30FPS and its more prominent ... deffo a bug.

I'm playing at 1920x1200 (format is 8:5 or 16:10) and I got those black bars at the top and bottom. Last year this could be fixed using sider. Is it possible to fix this issue for this year?

Thanks!

I'm playing at 1920x1200 (format is 8:5 or 16:10) and I got those black bars at the top and bottom. Last year this could be fixed using sider. Is it possible to fix this issue for this year?

Thanks!
Try if one of these is still workin for 2018:

I try to get WEPES option file working on my PC.
The problem is that three teams must be transferred over ( Dortmund, Schalke and Leipzig ) and you only can select only one team, not three. If you select one team, the other team is deselected.
It says "15. Transfer over Dortmund, Leipzig & Shcalke" but I don't know how to do that. And If you select only one team, I still don't know how to move it in the Bundesliga.
Please can somebody help me out?

My specs are i5-660k, GTX 980, 16gb ram, I'm hooked up to my 4k tv, I've set refresh rate to 60 on the game settings and in the Nvidia control panel, no matter what render settings I use I'm getting stuttering, any suggestions? Thanks guys
I own an i7 4770k , 16g ram and a gtx 1070 and I have stuttering/little slows down too...even though fps counter is always stock at 60fps...very strange

Which gamepad do You use? My xone pad has LB problem i need to push really hard to work, it was all the time that way even it was new.. has anyone a solution maybe?

Which gamepad do You use? My xone pad has LB problem i need to push really hard to work, it was all the time that way even it was new.. has anyone a solution maybe?
same problem...I have an xbox360 pad and I am sure "dorsal" buttons doesn't work properly...I think pc version urgently needs a fix/patch...too many issues so far

same problem...I have an xbox360 pad and I am sure "dorsal" buttons doesn't work properly...I think pc version urgently needs a fix/patch...too many issues so far

I notice the same problem on my pes2017 if i change some values through the gameplay lua module by juce with sider... so I think It can depend by the config/settings of your hardware... try to increase the prioritiy of your pes2018.exe with some tool... try also to increase anisotropic and antialias filters adding the game exe into your GPU control pannel... in that way if there is a sort of cpu limit, your GPU will take most of the work that weighed to your cpu...

Loving the gameplay this year, and have had some decent 'quick' matches, but why oh why don't we have a replay match option? Sometimes you want to play the same person again. I haven't seen this since PES6. What's the objection if the other player agrees and there are no points up for grabs?

It takes aaaages to set-up a quick match, not only because of the time it takes to find a new opponent each time, but also because just moving between menu screeens, even when offline, is painfully slow (at least 10 seconds, often longer, an my PC is no slouch).

Also, I just played a quick match against an obvious lagger! You have to question the mentality of these people.
I still beat him. Stupid Barca kid.

I cant play in full screen, the game just crashes on a white screen. Windowed mode works fine... it shouldnt be spec related as im running it on a I7 7700HQ, 16GB DDR4, 1070GTX 8GB GPU and installed on a NVME SSD.

It runs fine on my other laptop which is a I7 6700HQ, 8GB DDR3, 965M 4GB GPU installed on a SSD...

Makes no sense why i cant play full screen

Back
Top Bottom