PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

The app is available on my Samsung smart tv. Name: Steam Link

My Mac (bootcamp) is where the games are installed. You start up your pc (in the room) as usual and open the app on your tv (living room for eg) and it will detect it on the same network. You attach a controller to your tv and play. Voila!

Is it responsive? and does it work with the community patches? What about the controller, you need a wireless one if your pc is in another room. Does it only work for steam games?

Someone else notice that there is no any movement in the top of the shirts and sleeves? Pes 2016 and 2017 had a sort of agitation, but PES 2018 has nothing, no movements.
Or maybe the PC version received a downgraded port, again...

Last edited:
Someone else notice that there is no any movement in the top of the shirts and sleeves? Pes 2016 and 2017 had a sort of agitation, but PES 2018 has nothing, no movements.
Or maybe the PC version received a downgraded port, again...

Yeah, they fixed the kit models. But screwed up cloth physics.

Also, the cloth bouncing becomes less if you run cutscenes at 60 FPS :/

Here with my little problem again. Intro, champions intro and Europe league intro are choppy although the game plays fine. It's like jumping the image and I have checked all possibilities of v sync and everything in Nvidia control panel. Just annoying because it's supposed there should be any problem with a video playing. Windows 10 Creators here and can't find a solution for this. It's stuttering and not fine.

I know my specs can cause some hiccups from time to time when player get into the field but nothing serious and in celebrations when they score a goal but rarely from time to time, but intros are strange played.
Has somebody fixed that problem yet? It annoys me like crazy :(

Have a problem in "Versus Mode" made 3 Profiles for me an 2 Friends and after couple of games 2 Datas are lost...

Data 1 (me) and then the other try use their Datas next is Data 4... just 2 are Lost, anyone with that Problem ???

Have a problem in "Versus Mode" made 3 Profiles for me an 2 Friends and after couple of games 2 Datas are lost...

Data 1 (me) and then the other try use their Datas next is Data 4... just 2 are Lost, anyone with that Problem ???

It's another shame, i've not tried, but somewhere i read something like that

Make a new account on steam/PS/Xbox with a new mail, so you are able to set a new profile also for your friend...
Thnks again Konami for this great improve... :BYE:

Ok, truly review of the last update (exe if i'm not a dumb), fixed the most of issues (and really thnks about that, finally i had a penalty), but again CB retreat is unreal.. also keepers seem always not ready to catch the ball. in the most of the case they must catch the ball not rebouinding it, last year was better for sure.
I'm only waiting a fix over competitions ,CB retreat and GK catching...
About tactics please totally remove all on attack from tactics , i guess that no-one need that and again is unreal have something like that from AI, what number of aggressive people did you need to understand that?
Really , I'm a consumer I need an improve over this game, I'm boring someone?
No, cuz hundreds of issues has been reported in the right place form years to years and after that....
Just a shame for all the redundant missing things.. Think about that please

Last edited:
Is it responsive? and does it work with the community patches? What about the controller, you need a wireless one if your pc is in another room. Does it only work for steam games?

Yep, all your patches will work because it's based in your own PC with whatever patches you have installed. It's only streaming it from your PC to your TV. If you're using wired it'd be better of course. No noticeable input lag. If you have a wireless controller of course it'd work. Only for steam games.

First things to understand over any platform please remove all this things (sorry bolt but you never played football IMO)
and please remove Totti from everywhere , and don't answer me ' no, is just a legend', cuz i don't wanna have a player of 41 years old on legend/my club

and really sorry but after one week that the game is out what's your plan? really are you joking with us?
This is my start screen today (original game updated from Konami)

My Fifa friends just laugh about neymar cloths , no reasons to not update that

Last edited:
What is everyone's preferred controller API type for PES 2018, Xinput or DirectInput?

I used DS3 Tool (PS3 Controller > XBox 360 Emulation) for years, but I am better on manual with the PS4 controller, so I switched to DS4 Tool.
I guess it´s Xinput...I don´t know what´s the standard setting...I haven´t touched that.

But I have no input lag or anything like that.

Do you have a problem with blue screen when you looking for a player in Master League?

I had a problem that the PES2018.exe crashed in myclub.
After I updated my graphic cards driver, I have no problems anymore.

Is your driver up to date?

First things to understand over any platform please remove all this things (sorry bolt but you never played football IMO)
and please remove Totti from everywhere , and don't answer me ' no, is just a legend', cuz i don't wanna have a player of 41 years old on legend/my club

and really sorry but after one month that the game is out what's your plan? really are you joking with us?
This is my start screen today (original game updated from Konami)

My Fifa friends just laugh about neymar cloths , no reasons to not update that

I agree with Bolt. People have him in his team and I did too.
He got the best running stats and all others are toned down. But to be honest, I scored a few goals with him, so those "toned down" stats don´t really have that much of a bad impact.
I replaced him though...

But hey...come on....Totti....what´s wrong? ;)
41 years....so? You don´t have to have him necessarily, do you?^^

Isn´t that a little too much of nitpicking? Who cares about the start screen?
I´m sure when proper patches come out, even that can be replaced.

Yes I have this 1.1.0.2 version but still doesn't run
Ok now, I found this thread since I was looking for answers to PES 2018 Demo crash.

During 1st time setup, Settings.exe just wouldn't open and as game tried to run, a white screen followed by a black one would eventually cause crash to desktop.

I downgraded my audio properties to 44100 kHz and 16bit to make sure and voila! It works.

There goes another stupid problem in the age of hi-fi sound.

Is this similar to your problem? Worth a try?

Started ML last night, played away against Nice in the CL. I managed to take the lead through a delightful header, then Nice started chasing and got a corner. The corner went right at my defender who was clear - all he had to do was simply to head the ball away - and....the defender jumped and somehow managed to duck(!) while in the air, and the ball went straight at the CPU forward who slotted it in. Pure comedy gold courtesy of Konami :APPLAUD:

Now that I have been forced to accept that the game is somewhat broken on Superstar (and way too easy on Top Player) it's a bit more enjoyable, but I still hope Konami will release a fix in the near future :PRAY: Been waiting so long for this game, don't want to give it up out of frustration. Not just yet.

Last edited:
Ah okay thanks!

Is it possible to import the mods a different way to allow them to work online? Some of them are fantastic and I'd love to use them online.
You can import the files directly into the original CPKs, but that's obviously very messy.

I currently have a GTX 690 married with a i7 3930K. My GPU won't comfortably run this in 4K with high renders at 60FPS. Can anyone recommend what I'd need to upgrade to at minimum to get 60FPS?

Damn, I´m a console guy, but I have an I7 latest generation and a 1050ti, wich I bought specifically for work... it´s getting kind of hard to avoid buying the pc version though... still resisting.

I have just played 2 matches few minutes ago. I set shooting for basic, passing on PA1.
On this settings AI team was attacking much more aggresive, seems like they was affraid
of easier, i mean BASIC setup, way of scoring goals by my team. And one more thing, players were moving faster than on other controller setting. Dont know, maybe it was just a placebo. :BLINK:

Back
Top Bottom