PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Before i say something is not confirmed i read here people blurring about a konami demo in August.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/592580/discussions/0/2333276539603588315/

(Offline beta for PC (August))

Real or not konami didn´t tell anything about it. Done.

I've been following up on Adam, Asim, Konami, OfficialPES, etc and there hasn't been a single hint about a Demo on PC before September 12th. So those guys are mistaken. They probably invented that, or maybe they have been misinformed.
So far, Demo will hit the same day the full game.

Looking at the PES 2018 PS4 Beta, i'm noticing in the crowd, not all seats are always full.

eg from 0:09:
Maybe we're finally able to pick capacity like in earlier PES games, or at least have Master League games with varied capacity, eg. not always full to the last seat. It's good for immersion.
Or maybe a LiveCPK module that let's us choose between no crowd, low, medium and full. :D

I think the reduced crowd is probably more to do with keeping online Lag to a minimum. Lack of Animated adboards is also another possible indicator of that.

And so? :) Will it appear in Master League?

The ICC will be integrated in PES 2019.
This year, we will only get an agent for myClub.

Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. today announced a global partnership with the International Champions Cup (ICC), the world’s largest premier summer soccer tournament, organized by Relevent Sports and featuring the best clubs from around the world. As an official partner of the ICC, KONAMI will integrate agents linked to players and teams competing in the ICC in myClub for PES 2018, as well as stand as a global sponsor for ICC events held in the U.S., China and Singapore. The partnership will further allow KONAMI unique marketing rights, including the creation and distribution of custom content, on-site activations at select ICC venues, and other promotional activities.

“This collaboration between KONAMI and the ICC demonstrates our firm commitment to provide the ultimate soccer experience to fans by delivering for the first time ever pre-season content to PES 2018,” said Takayuki Kubo, President of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. “The ICC is a world-class tournament that offers a unique position into one of the world’s largest markets for soccer. Through our partnership, PES players will benefit from special ICC myClub agents and activations across console and mobile titles, with further integration into more modes next year.”

The ICC has hosted some of the most iconic matchups in the world, including the two most attended soccer matches in U.S. history. In four years since its establishment, the ICC has showcased legendary clubs such as FC Barcelona, A.C. Milan, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, A.S. Roma and Paris Saint-Germain.

“We are so excited to partner with a distinguished franchise like PES to extend the ICC soccer experience to our fans,” said David Tyler, CEO of Relevent Sports, ICC. “PES offers the most realistic soccer experience we have seen in a video game, so it was an easy decision for us to team up with Konami and recreate the ICC experience of the world’s best soccer players. We’re thrilled to offer the enjoyment of the sport to our customers through an exciting platform as PES.”

PES 2018 boasts more new features and enhancements than any PES title in the last 10 years, with more new ways to play and no part left untouched. The series’ famed gameplay offers total control over the on-field action, as users guide players that behave, move and react just like their real-life counterparts. New additions to the control systems add more fluidity to the game, while a new user interface makes accessing the many facets of the game a simpler process. KONAMI has also confirmed that the PC edition of the game will enjoy total parity with that of the leading console iterations.

The new game will also introduce new co-operative 2-Vs-2 and 3-Vs-3 modes with support for local guests. The much-requested ‘Random Selection’ match returns with all new content, while the Master League implements pre-season tournaments, a new transfer system and pre-match interviews and an insight to the changing rooms. Similarly, ahead of next season’s eSport tournament, the official PES LEAGUE has been integrated into the main game.

PES 2018 will be available on September 12th in the Americas and September 14th globally on PlayStation®4, Xbox One™, PlayStation®3, Xbox360™ and PC Steam.

Last edited:
Posting ONE thing about FIFA here brings a total derailment to the thread.
Don't have nostalgia discussion here, its not the thread for it.

What you guy think about the face in pes 2017 can compatible with pes2018? Or we will lose all the face made before and turn back to zero

are we sure that pes2018 will be moddable?

just a question..i don't want to buy a game like fifa17 with new engine that is impossible to mod

Don't quote me on this as I have no real basis to say this but I believe the file formats willl be the same. They may have a new encription though. So I guess once someone cracks that encription, everything from 2017 will work in 2018.
That's just what I think.

will anyone be able to play this game at 1440p, i don;t think so, because pes 2018 will be the usual sub par graphics game that stutters at above 1080p... the other game has no problem being played at 1440p, smooth as silk for me

I've played PES 17 at 4k with ease. Stop hating so much now or switch to "other game" and move on already mate.
4K WITH EASE?, WHICH GRAPHICS CARD, AND HOW DID U DO THAT?, MY GAME STUTTERS A LOT AT 1440P WHEN I SET IT FROM THE PES 2017 SETTINGS, WHILE I HAVE NO PROBLEM PLAYING FIFA 17 ON ULTRA AT 1440P

1st gen I7 cpu and Asus Gtx 970 STRIX.

+ a tool i've created to allow 4k res on PES17, u can find it on evo in editing section.

4K WITH EASE?, WHICH GRAPHICS CARD, AND HOW DID U DO THAT?, MY GAME STUTTERS A LOT AT 1440P WHEN I SET IT FROM THE PES 2017 SETTINGS, WHILE I HAVE NO PROBLEM PLAYING FIFA 17 ON ULTRA AT 1440P
Previous PES games did have performance problems for many but I found it was mainly due to a CPU issue. PES 2015 - 2017 would stutter like mad on my 8 core CPU, which I solved by disabling certain cores. Hopefully more care and attention will be given to PES 2018 to ensure better optimisation.

Last edited:
The specs certainly wont be massively high, I think the lower spec posted above is about right gtx960 etc.

As regards files I would imagine the game wont steer much farther away from 2017 structure, but size (dimensions of pitch/textures) will differ and it will be trial and error if tools will handle it. Encryption wise might be some tool updates to wait for on initial release, usual story really.

I will do what I have done every year, wait about 2-3 weeks after release to purchase as I cant be bothered to install pes without a decent patch (pte etc).

PES 2015 - 2017 would stutter like mad on my 8 core CPU

Not surprised as all previous were scaled back crap-o-rama throw out builds to not match consoles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom