PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

image.jpg

minimum requirement i5 lol, what a laughable overblown system reqs, graphica doesn t justify any of this..
Ameppe is right man... Either way the specs would be criticized.
And by the way, a 2013 graphics card (or was it 2012?) like the 7950 is what is required for the graphics (and yes, it's less than I expected, which means that we can expect a pretty optimized game).
No way the 7950 will handle 4K properly though, it will most likely perform solidly at 1080p.
And also the CPU isn't that powerful... We're talking Ivy Bridge here, once again 2012 hardware.

I just hope it runs on my 2008 Bloomfield CPU now, I feel old. :LOL:

Last edited:
Is that immage with system requ. official?!?

What's the source?!?

If yes, I'm out.... directx11 as minimum... wine on macOS doesn't support directx11 and also if I move to my windows partition, my notebook's GPU supports only directx10

I will continue to play to pes 2017 with modded lua modules and I hope with good update files transfers for season 2017-2018

This will the first year since PES3 for pc that I will not have the new version on PES... I finished money... I can't change my computer... the time is over

:((

Last edited:
The requirements are slightly below those of MGS 5, so I guess that's slightly underwhelming, but still acceptable.

Not far off what i expected. I have a i5 2500k withh GTX 770SC card so I'm quite happy with them requirements.

I don't quite understand what some people are moaning about.

Why are so many people complaining about the requirements? I don't understand it.

The requirements aren't that high, my PC can run it with ease.
Finally, we get a port on PC which is on par with PS4 (or even better). I'm looking forward to it! :)

People will always moan, because it's human nature. It's in their DNA.
They can and they will simply because they've got a mouth and talking/writing bullshit is free.

I'm glad Konami has finally stepped it up A BIT (because... let's not overreact. They aren't asking for anything out of the ordinary). A good game can't be made on DX9 anymore.

Is that immage with system requ. official?!?

What's the source?!?

If yes, I'm out.... directx11 as minimum... wine on macOS doesn't support directx11 and also if I move to my windows partition, my notebook's GPU supports only directx10

I will continue to play to pes 2017 with modded lua modules and I hope with good update files transfers for season 2017-2018

This will the first year since PES3 for pc that I will not have the new version on PES... I finished money... I can't change my computer... the time is over

:((
Same story :BRICK:

People will always moan, because it's human nature. It's in their DNA.
They can and they will simply because they've got a mouth and talking/writing bullshit is free.

I'm glad Konami has finally stepped it up A BIT (because... let's not overreact. They aren't asking for anything out of the ordinary). A good game can't be made on DX9 anymore.

100% true. As I said, it really isn't that high.
I updated my PC a few months ago, it's not a high-end build, but it can run all new games on high/ultra without any problems.

We always wanted a next-gen PC port and now we finally have it! I'm so happy about this!
Konami finally heard the PC users. :)

Recommended CPU requirements seem to be a tad high for 1080p.

They probably asked for a little bit extra than necessary to have some leverage. To ensure steady FPS, and also to avoid people complaining about everything everywhere they can "hey I can't run the game smoothly at 1080p as you promised! You sucked! Game poorly optimized! You suck! Adam you suck!" in the process.

The requirements are slightly below those of MGS 5, so I guess that's slightly underwhelming, but still acceptable.
did anyone tell u that mgs5 system req were even right...that game could run on a low end core i3 no problem man....system reqs are overblown for cpu

Requirements are less demanding:"graphics are going to be awful"
Requirements are demanding: "half assed port".
graphics of the game don t justify having an i5 as minimum thats what i am saying, the engine isn t close to fifa s frostbite

When PES 2017 released as Old Gen, some people be like "KONAMI is bullshit, they don't care about PC users, they give us shitty port, old gen shit, they just want our money"

When PES 2018 release as Next-Gen and even better than the console version, again some people be like ""KONAMI is bullshit, they don't care about PC users with low spec, how could we play this thing, f#ck them, i'm staying with PES 2017 / 2016 "

Btw, it's just my personal experience, don't take it seriously :LOL:

They probably asked for a little bit extra than necessary to have some leverage. To ensure steady FPS, and also to avoid people complaining about everything everywhere they can "hey I can't run the game smoothly at 1080p as you promised! You sucked! Game poorly optimized! You suck! Adam you suck!" in the process.
I'm fairly confident that those who can run the phantom pain smoothly, should have no probs running PES 2018.

im not sure if i can play it on my pc, but tested fifa 17 demo on highest settings with no problem, do you think im able to play pes2018?

Back
Top Bottom