PES 2018 PC Discussion Thread

Running great as fuu... on my computer even if my cpu is first generation of intel.

http://www.game-debate.com/games/in...dition&ram=12&checkSubmit=#systemrequirements

Watch MGSV Specs they have more just a bit.
Thanks Konami.
You people don´t like it?
Get use to it, it's a new generation konami needs to perform every year.
And as a extra opinion... IT'S MINE!
Please use the website "Can you Run it? or Game-Base" It will give your answer.

Now i will wait for the edit option and start importing kits in to the game easy.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm on i5, GTX 760 4GB, 16GB RAM..
Should I be happy? Only concern is the CPU. I don't care for 4K.
Well, I don't think that playing at 1080p or at 4K does a huge difference to the CPU usage. For what I see also with other games, at 1080p and above the CPU isn't that important anymore and the bottleneck moves to the GPU.

Which model of Core i5 do you have? In my opinion the game will just run fine even on machines a little below the "minimum" specs (I mean, FIFA 17 could run just fine on 4 GB of RAM even if the minimum spec was 8 GB, and I don't expect PES 2018 to be any different). Of course one shouldn't really expect to be able to run it on a Prescott...

My 6 year old 2500k@4.5ghz will run this no issues, basically you need a 4 core CPU to run this game and a mid end video from a few years ago. "Very demanding requirements."
If you are running gtx 970/290x or better, you will be able to play this at 4k. I really don't get why people are moaning over the requirements when they are far from demanding.
You wanted a proper PC port, you got it and now you complain. I don't even know at this point...

I really don't get why people are moaning over the requirements when they are far from demanding.
You wanted a proper PC port, you got it and now you complain. I don't even know at this point...

Fanboys maybe. Or they have a Pentium III or IV and they still complain. Never this people stop the drama for a single day. Buy a new computer. My computer have 12 years old.

image.jpg
Excellent! Roll on September! :APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

So people complain year after year that PC VERSION is not on par with Consoles GFX-wise, now that we got it, people complain that requirements are too high. Really?

Do you expect to play a CG game on a toaster? That's virtually impossible. Time to upgrade or buy a console. U wanted NextGen, u have it, this comes with downsides like i've said above, toasters won't run it.

So people complain year after year that PC VERSION is not on par with Consoles GFX-wise, now that we got it, people complain that requirements are too high. Really?
This.

I mean, either you have an old-gen port capable to run on 2005 hardware or something similar (because that's when the PS3 and the Xbox 360 saw the light more or less) or you have a next-gen port which requires 2012/2013 mid-tier hardware to run properly (you could also run it with older hardware, I'm sure of it)... There's no escaping from this condition. Either one or the other.

By the way, POST #1000! :BEER:

To be honest I think this is the highest change in graphics for a PES game in its history.
The jump between PES 6 and PES 2008 didn't have as much impact (in my eyes) as from PES 2017 to PES 2018.
The jump between PES 2013 and PES 2014 was bigger.

Don't listen to ramgamer he's a serial complainer.
man, its the first year since new gen came that we re gonna have a game on par with ps4, but all i am saying is, even for ps4 graphics the i5 minimum requirement comes a bit of tad too high compared to what the same engine used on mgs 5 which has much much lower spec requirements, now u can understand my statement, many people still have i3 and dont have a top end i5 to run the game, meaning the recommended system reqs should be i5 and not the minimum, as this would justify the graphics on hand..
all i am saying is , devs these days overblow the system requirements as many shooters today, while the games will run on a lower than the minimum system reqs.forgive me if i was complaining about this, i just want a proper 2018 standard football game graphics.

many people still have i3 and dont have a top end i5 to run the game, meaning the recommended system reqs should be i5 and not the minimum, as this would justify the graphics on hand..
The game will most likely run on lesser hardware than the one listed in the minimum requirements. It's always been like this (again, FIFA 17 asking for 8 GB of RAM as a minumum requirement then happily working on machines which had half of that).
Anyway, we asked for a PS4-like game, they delivered, but of course it comes with downsides. To play PS4-like games we need at least PS4-like hardware, that's it. I would also be baffled if the game didn't run on my 2008 i7 CPU (after all it has made everything run perfectly until now) but I would understand.

Goddamit I have Intel Pentium G4400 and it might not be enough :( Any reliable way to lock the game on 30 FPS? I hope there'll be. That's what I had to do with Dark Souls 3, and it was still playable. Otherwise no problems for me. I guess I could afford getting i3 of some sort, but really don't wanna waste my money on computer parts at the moment. AMD CPUs seem to be cheaper, but I've heard they suck so really I'm in a pickle.

Need a demo to check it all out. Maybe it'll be fine. Maybe with 30 FPS. But in general I'm fine with the changes.

AMD CPUs seem to be cheaper, but I've heard they suck so really I'm in a pickle.
They used not to be able to battle with Intel's most powerful ones, that's true. Yet, the Ryzen line of CPUs looks pretty promising if you ask me (even if they're not really gaming-oriented, at least for today's games).
I would consider them if building a multi-purpose machine though (gaming, video and photo editing, that kind of things). :)

Anyway, summoning @bsmaff here as he's the real expert (even if he prefers FIFA, no-one is perfect after all :BLEH: ).

Goddamit I have Intel Pentium G4400 and it might not be enough :( Any reliable way to lock the game on 30 FPS? I hope there'll be. That's what I had to do with Dark Souls 3, and it was still playable. Otherwise no problems for me. I guess I could afford getting i3 of some sort, but really don't wanna waste my money on computer parts at the moment. AMD CPUs seem to be cheaper, but I've heard they suck so really I'm in a pickle.

Need a demo to check it all out. Maybe it'll be fine. Maybe with 30 FPS. But in general I'm fine with the changes.

suck?why?
i have the ryzen 7 1700 and it is great CPU for gaming and video editing , i even tested the ryzen 5 and 3 and they are much better then what AMD gave us before , try them and don't listing to any fanboys

man, its the first year since new gen came that we re gonna have a game on par with ps4, but all i am saying is, even for ps4 graphics the i5 minimum requirement comes a bit of tad too high compared to what the same engine used on mgs 5 which has much much lower spec requirements, now u can understand my statement, many people still have i3 and dont have a top end i5 to run the game, meaning the recommended system reqs should be i5 and not the minimum, as this would justify the graphics on hand..
all i am saying is , devs these days overblow the system requirements as many shooters today, while the games will run on a lower than the minimum system reqs.forgive me if i was complaining about this, i just want a proper 2018 standard football game graphics.
Almost all PC games run on hardware lower than minimum requirements. Let's just wait and see what happens.

I5 in 2017 is such a luxury? For real?

Like the guy above said, an old cheap as f... i7 860 (for example) will surely run the game without problems, ofc not at 4k...

How cheap is that processor + mb for it? I've sold mine for under 100$, both cpu and motherboard just because i wanted to finally get to the new tech as in Kabylaky, not that games forced me to....

suck?why?

That's what I'm always seeing in the Internets, AMD not good for games etc.

Wish I had money for something like Ryzen but I don't think I could even afford i3 at the moment. Especially not if it's for like one video game :D

Having money =/= being able to afford something, that's the fact of life.

It's just bad timing. If it was October/November I guess I could spend as much as 150€ on new CPU. But not now. And not for one game. And even later that year, even if I consider upgrading CPU, will that really be worth it for like one game? I could buy PS3 for that money :D And actually finally play Demon Souls if I had it. :D

Well, let's just wait. Dark Souls 3 runs okay for me on 60fps I just get plenty of stutters when CPU hits 100% usage. Worried same thing might happen with PES. It's going to work okay but constant stuttering will kill it. Maybe it'll be fine, maybe it won't.

An i7 compared with a Fx 41xx... Ok... And the min req other Fx but a different revision with an i5. This is rare, pls, do nobody can seen something strange here?
I'm cannot be the onlyone with some hardware experience, the differences are too big, it almost makes no sense.

An i7 compared with a Fx 41xx... Ok... And the min req other Fx but a different revision with an i5. This is rare, pls, do nobody can seen something strange here?
I'm cannot be the onlyone with some hardware experience, the differences are too big, it almost makes no sense.
told u there is something fishy XD

Back
Top Bottom