PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

You do guys realize that gif was in slow motion? When you watch the trailer by itself, you wouldn't notice it at all. It's just fanboys nitpicking stupid stuff like this. Plus no game was ever perfect in this if you gonna slow motion every animation movement.

Do I posses supervision if I noticed that from the first time I watched the trailer? I went back, slowed it down myself and was absolutely shocked to see that in the trailer. Closed it immediately, came here and said it's the same PES 2016

I like the way Sanchez shields the ball from the defender, should be achievable via the sticks. I also like the way Giroud stretches for the header but the running animation/s still don't look right and it stands out even more in slow motion.

this shouldn't be hard !
at least copy 2015's !

14659369826121.jpg

OK Zee & Redhat,cut me some slack & dont get offensive.

I did read Zeeminsters post as a joke,but hey its the Net and words get misinterpreted.

Anyways I have nuked the two posts in question Guys.

Do I posses supervision if I noticed that from the first time I watched the trailer? I went back, slowed it down myself and was absolutely shocked to see that in the trailer. Closed it immediately, came here and said it's the same PES 2016

Watch it in 720p60 or higher. It won't look as bad, he does slide a little but it happens sometimes in reality when you lose balance. They could work around that for sure but Adam said that we haven't seen anything yet. There is still a lot of time to go.

Last edited:
Watch it in 720p60 or higher. It won't look as bad, I saw a fast movement rather than a slide.

I watched in the highest of highest quality possible. C'mon mate, I saw this crap ice skating in the game at 75fps for the past 8 months!

OK Zee & Redhat,cut me some slack & dont get offensive.

I did read Zeeminsters post as a joke,but hey its the Net and words get misinterpreted.

Anyways I have nuked the two posts in question Guys.

Aye, apologies. :SAL:

It wouldn't have been an issue if they were animated! But since kit physics are absent once more, they look like running wax statues again

I exactly know your point, and I admit it ...
but if they can't make it move properly yet, then they shouldn't resize it yet ! (without movement and wrinkle, it look like pipe !!)

when they would be ready for apply proper movement, then they can resize shorts ...
not resize them and leave the progress unfinished for two years !!

@officialpes on twitter

Master League, myClub, Edit Data Sharing on PS4 and more! It’s #PES2017 at #E32016: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/

So what this confirms is
1) more stadiums, but we dont know how much, could be 1, could be 20.
2) no stadium creator return, only some extra options for nets in edit mode. Hence it's obvious edit mode is copy/paste from 2016 as well.
3) ML copy/pasted from 2016. (though visually it looked pretty nice, but only visually)

Data sharing is a good feature for PS4 players, at least that's something...
Also, graphics look pretty decent and improved (on pitch at least), but sadly, those are only PS4(and maybe X1) visuals.

So what this confirms is
1) more stadiums, but we dont know how much, could be 1, could be 20.
2) no stadium creator return, only some extra options for nets in edit mode. Hence it's obvious edit mode is copy/paste from 2016 as well.
3) ML copy/pasted from 2016. (though visually it looked pretty nice, but only visually)

Data sharing is a good feature for PS4 players, at least that's something...
Also, graphics look pretty decent and improved (on pitch at least), but sadly, those are only PS4(and maybe X1) visuals.
giphy.gif

I see in game pause screen also select sides .
Would be good you can switch sides again in singleplayer like in the past.
It would be good also if you play in tournement and are out ,you gave the option to play on in the tournement with one of the remaining teams.
Everything looks promising ,for online i hope they make the divisions mode more like fifas seasons ,with more options to play against same quality teams .

Is there a full trailer still coming ?

8IAqaZ9.jpg

Of course there will be a full trailer as the one today is only a teaser trailer or so they call it. And the release date, the cover star and the pre-order content are yet to be revealed. Coming soon probably means sometime in July between now and Gamescom.

Back
Top Bottom