PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

How can it be Messi in a fake PES Team kit?

:D :D Good one. Last year when the E3 Trailer was released, we knew the cover star.
Based on the fact that that's a fake kit, maybe they don't know yet ? I doubt they will use a player from a non-licensed team.

Tattos because Neymar was the cover star last year and he had too ?
I doubt they will include Messi's tattos.

Also, If i remember well, in PES 2016 Trailer Neymar had his personalized Nike Boots. As I can see, this player uses adidas X 16+ PureChaos and not Messi PureAgility ...
FbiAdpU.png

At this stage last year, Neymar had generic boots if I recall.

We read this every year and it's never the same.

We will see in the end of September :).
I just hope refs and GK's will be better, the rest can be the same.

Barcelona not licensed? Awww man! PES will lose many fans because of this. They get less and less licenses.

Those boots at the end? Were those Neymar exclusive? The thing is, which other number 10 looks like that? With the left foot? Cover star worthy? Has to be Messi.

Aren't those 2015 Nike Neymar Hypervenom Phantom ? It will be like crap if Messi is the cover star and Barcelona unlicensed. Argentina isn't licensed aswell, so wtf ?

I like the new trailer. There are some really nice new animations. Arms animations seem to be much improved when players are shoulder by shoulder, there seem to be a lot of physical contacts in the box with players using their arms to fight for space in a realistic way. Thats a very welcomed touch.

But as you said, skating is still there. Look at the movement of the At. Madrid player (number 6) at the moment it changes to wide camera. No footplanting whatsoever. :SHOCK:

The sprinting withiug the ball in pes 2016 at the normal speed (specially online matchs( is bizarre, players feet almost dont touch the ground.

yep, #6 is ice skating.

Did any of the dozens of hands on previews of PES 2017 mention ice skating? If not then that's a bit odd. Also quite possibly one of the worst songs I've ever heard in a trailer. Running, and transition animations still look sub par.

Last edited:
@officialpes on twitter

Master League, myClub, Edit Data Sharing on PS4 and more! It’s #PES2017 at #E32016: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/

Oh no! So again no edit data sharing for the Xbox one? :(
That's two years in a row. Konami got a whole year to negociate with Microsoft about this. Conclusion: They are not interested in option files for the Xbox one. Looks like a PS4 only contract...

Soooo, erased the 6 and replaced it with a 7? Too early to judge, I'll wait for the demo. (a month after the full release)

Additional stadiums added, from new licenses to original designs.

Some good news at least. Let's see the number of them

Last edited:
You fucking cunts I watched that trailer again and see no foot planting issues. 1080p60fps?

Zee, maybe you didnt pay enough attention.

Look at the number 6 Atl. Madrid player sprints towards the man on the ball on the exact moment that the camerw changes to normal wide cam view.

Oh yeah?

https://gfycat.com/IlliterateInfatuatedCuttlefish

Who is the cunt now? Prick.

And yes, I don't mind calling you that if you're going to go out of your way to curse at people (such as myself) who have actual proof of the claims they're making.

Wow big boy it was said in jest apologies if you were offended but I did not single anyone out. Again I had to watch that trailer multiple times to pick it up and this is my point. Poeple made it sound like its happening all the time. Calm down life's too short.

In other news ML matches will have proper day/night cycles FINALLY :SMUG:

You do guys realize that gif was in slow motion? When you watch the trailer by itself, you wouldn't notice it at all. It's just fanboys nitpicking stupid stuff like this. Plus no game was ever perfect in this if you gonna slow motion every animation movement.

Back
Top Bottom