PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

YhSmBRR.gif

Quite a performance that.

200192247-002-four-judges-holding-up-10-score-cards-in-gettyimages.jpg

how bad should be a clip creator that when you take screenshot from the clip, it seems better and more natural !!!!

146595572714551.jpg

146595572727232.jpg

146595572735663.jpg

146595572899464.jpg

146595572904285.jpg

146595594308181.jpg

I did these and I think the result is better than that clip !
can it mean the game perhaps be better than clip visually ?! :CONFUSE:

and did anyone watch that clip on 60 frame?
it seems better in term of animations and skating !

Last edited:
ahhh, can always expect to come here and feel the hatred for every frame of that teaser trailer that did not go according to what some people here feel is the most important....always good to bring me back down from getting a little excited for this.

Anywayz, Great to hear file sharing is back, and since I use PS4 and usually buy Japanese version (Japan national team licensed and more Japanese players for ML and J League sometimes), it'd be great to know that I can share option files with those using EU, Asian or NA versions as well...

Skating/foot planting...It's hard cause even in 2k (a sport game that people place in such high regard) there is skating and animation transition isn't always smooth (and no i'm not talking about their hockey game). So I think let's cut it some slack and focus on more important issues which is gameplay. If the gameplay is smooth and varied and feels real, I don't mind lacking some animations or skating for those split seconds.

I'm not one to make a big deal about trailers, or jump into conclusions, whether they're good or bad. But man... that was one disappointing trailer.

The running animations still look cheap. Lots of ice-skating. Lots of "we want to show we're worked a lot on the GKs" scenes which to me seemed like they were trying too hard. No exciting shooting animations. Plus, the very first pass we are shown at the beginning of the trailer looked off to me, something isn't right there.

Graphics looked more or less the same to me. And I know that some of you will say "graphics are still being tweaked and we'll get a closer-to-the-final-product view at Gamescom" but still... it looks like they haven't actually touched anything related to it.

I wonder how long will it be till someone starts to become annoying with Rush Football 2 again.
Or even worse... mistaking RF2 with PES2017, LOL.

I'm not one to make a big deal about trailers, or jump into conclusions, whether they're good or bad. But man... that was one disappointing trailer.

The running animations still look cheap. Lots of ice-skating. Lots of "we want to show we're worked a lot on the GKs" scenes which to me seemed like they were trying too hard. No exciting shooting animations. Plus, the very first pass we are shown at the beginning of the trailer looked off to me, something isn't right there.

Graphics looked more or less the same to me. And I know that some of you will say "graphics are still being tweaked and we'll get a closer-to-the-final-product view at Gamescom" but still... it looks like they haven't actually touched anything related to it.

PES 2016 graphics weren't bad that's why you don't see much difference but if you look closer to those pictures you will clearly see differences. Like kits, faces, lights, net, etc. it's just a bad trailer. You can't really judge passing and shooting in this trailer, for one there are hardly any shown, secondly you need to control and play to feel it. The demo will probably see a lot of animation improvements. If reviews are already praising it and saying it's better than last year and better than FIFA 17 already, then it has a lot potential for sure. People need to relax this time.

PES 2016 graphics weren't bad that's why you don't see much difference but if you look closer to those pictures you will clearly see differences. Like kits, faces, lights, net, etc. it's just a bad trailer. You can't really judge passing and shooting in this trailer, for one there are hardly any shown, secondly you need to control and play to feel it. The demo will probably see a lot of animation improvements. If reviews are already praising it and saying it's better than last year and better than FIFA 17 already, then it has a lot potential for sure. People need to relax this time.

I know, but I remember that in PES 2016 first trailer and images (France v.s Brazil - Pogba and Neymar) the lighting looked a lot different than it did in the final game. A lot darker and the colors looked a lot more vibrant. I remember feeling really good about that first look at PES 2016 and feeling dissapointed in that regard when I first played the demo for PS4. So this first trailer and the images aren't really a good way to measure it. Usually everything looks a little more washed up in the final game.

Maybe they use actual game footage this time and this IS what the demo will look like...unlike the past where they use wonderful graphics at the start to deceive people...

yeah, i know this is me dreaming again and most likely it will probably look worse than this...but i'll wait my judgement until I play it myself...

it doesnt look that amazing to be a footage. but also it looks much more polished, especially night time and the colors. dont give a damn personaly. so dissappointed about the no footages thing

Maybe they use actual game footage this time and this IS what the demo will look like...unlike the past where they use wonderful graphics at the start to deceive people...

yeah, i know this is me dreaming again and most likely it will probably look worse than this...but i'll wait my judgement until I play it myself...

Of course its in game footage, it looks exactly like pes 2016 with graphic upgrades.. but well it's a teaser, they're not showing much at the moment probably teasing the appearance of Messi or whoever that is who is going to be this year's cover star.

Anywayz, Great to hear file sharing is back, and since I use PS4 and usually buy Japanese version (Japan national team licensed and more Japanese players for ML and J League sometimes), it'd be great to know that I can share option files with those using EU, Asian or NA versions as well...

I don't think you'll be able to play online with the Japanese version, with anyone else who has a different version? The Japanese version has always had it's own servers.

Tattos because Neymar was the cover star last year and he had too ?
I doubt they will include Messi's tattos.

Also, If i remember well, in PES 2016 Trailer Neymar had his personalized Nike Boots. As I can see, this player uses adidas X 16+ PureChaos and not Messi PureAgility ...
FbiAdpU.png

Could be Bale. He's not wearing those boots at the moment but will do so eventually. Also Bale almost always wears long sleeves.

Could also hint towards Real Madrid not being licensed. With James in Real Madrid kit on the FIFA cover I could see it being the case.

again dreadful foul/referee/free kicks bug. 20+ min of gameplay and ONLY ONE foul with ZERO free kicks.

:FAIL:

..I think that's 20min pes time...if the game was set at a 10min real time game as most demos are, pausing at 20min pes game time would actually be around 2-3min mark of actual time...

I'm just praying they bring back offline custom leagues. I'm sick of using excel sheets when playing with friends.

This is all I want. Or just bring back offline community...

Oh my God, everything looks horrible in that gif (to me at least). I don't like the way Özil somehow "catches" the ball, that's just too mechanical for me.
And the way Koke (is it really him?) moves towards Özil is horrific :CONFUSE: : left, right, left, right...100% skating.

Back
Top Bottom