PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

Nobody said kit physics. But at least it looks better than PES 2016.

I read it on Twitter last week. Someone said that the kit moves when the players jump and you can see their bellies sometimes. But in the trailer the kits and the shorts look awful. Why do the players wear XXL-shorts?

It looks like PES 16, nothing has changed. Even faces are the same. So it will be PES 16 with 17 in the name. Oh well...

I have a feeling the last player in the trailer is Messi. Long sleeve shirt covering tattoos? Possible cover star?

I read it on Twitter last week. Someone said that the kit moves when the players jump and you can see their bellies sometimes. But in the trailer the kits and the shorts look awful. Why do the players wear XXL-shorts?

Maybe it does in real time gameplay.

It looks like PES 16, nothing has changed. Even faces are the same. So it will be PES 16 with 17 in the name. Oh well...

That's not true. The graphics look more polished than last year and the faces too. If you looks at the pictures of this and PES 2016. You will notice the changes. Either ways graphics are better than FIFA.

Last edited:
Maybe it does in real time gameplay.

That's not true. The graphics looks more polished than last year and the faces too. If you looks at the pictures of this and PES 2016. You will notice the changes. Either ways graphics are better than FIFA.

It's just a teaser. In teasers and trailers everything looks pretty, but then you get disappointed when you play the game. The same is about FIFA. Their trailers looks great, but gameplay is not very good. And this year only few La Liga teams got licensed, so they will have to deliver more and better patches than for PES 16.

looks good but ice skating is more obvious than ever, even worse than pes 16

I like the new trailer. There are some really nice new animations. Arms animations seem to be much improved when players are shoulder by shoulder, there seem to be a lot of physical contacts in the box with players using their arms to fight for space in a realistic way. Thats a very welcomed touch.

But as you said, skating is still there. Look at the movement of the At. Madrid player (number 6) at the moment it changes to wide camera. No footplanting whatsoever. :SHOCK:

The sprinting withiug the ball in pes 2016 at the normal speed (specially online matchs( is bizarre, players feet almost dont touch the ground.

It's just a teaser. In teasers and trailers everything looks pretty, but then you get disappointed when you play the game. The same is about FIFA. Their trailers looks great, but gameplay is not very good. And this year only few La Liga teams got licensed, so they will have to deliver more and better patches than for PES 16.

But the teaser trailer wasn't pretty. I was disappointed. They needed to show way more.

Its a teaser, they dont have to show more.

What I'm saying it shouldn't have been a teaser. They should have showed off the new features of gameplay and ML, MyClub, etc. and end the video by saying there is still more to come. Why just a teaser! It doesn't make sense.

Looks just like PES 2016. I agree how the animations in PES 2016 especially the spriting animation looks hunched and weird, I was hoping they would touch that area a little bit and not just add a bunch of new animations.

Still curious about the AI defending, shooting, passing, referees and all, will there be a proper gampeplay video soon?

I have a feeling the last player in the trailer is Messi. Long sleeve shirt covering tattoos? Possible cover star?

Tattos because Neymar was the cover star last year and he had too ?
I doubt they will include Messi's tattos.

Also, If i remember well, in PES 2016 Trailer Neymar had his personalized Nike Boots. As I can see, this player uses adidas X 16+ PureChaos and not Messi PureAgility ...
FbiAdpU.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom