PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Is the 360 version so much inferior to the latest gen version? It feels like a really basic implementation of football.

Judging from youtube videos, xboxone offers a bit better graphics and more crowd than the xbox360 version, but gameplay and AI seems the same.

I love the demo, it strikes that nice balance between arcade and simulation, playing it on gamepspeed -1 and full manual and professional difficulty. The animation is lovely, the ball feels free and the teamplayer AI seems reactive.

But there are some problems:

1. The goalkeeper needs some refinement, and shooting more variation.
2. Fouls often don't get called.
3. There is a strange bug, that I think was also there in PES 2014 and PES 2015: When you run behind the attacking CPU, your player sometimes has difficulties catching up, which is normal because he was too late or is tired... But and here comes the strange bug. When you deselect the cursor on the defender you are running with behind the attacking CPU player, zip, zip, zip, he magically runs much faster (on his own) and easily catches up to the attacker.

Can't wait to play the full game on 20 minutes or longer, hopefully these bugs get fixed.

Is there any way to change resolution/graphics on Xbox 360? I have recently buyed this console and graphics suc*s and I don't know how to do it.

And also what patch is the best?

in oline pes16
We want to re points rooms ranking rooms
as they were in pes2011, a stunning and good

Rooms full active.

Those rooms energetic and enthusiastic.....

Law must put the cheats.

I hated online For lack thereof

Please re points rooms ranking...
Most of the people calling for this.

Please please

It's very very very enthusiastic

We love pes from 20 years.

I did not get married because of my love for
PES

Free of the population (pes15 online)
العاب

Rooms ranking points full (pes2011)
Very enthusiastic and very wonderful.

i hope that feature will be back in ML when you put a new player in your squad his team work drops and slowly rises as he plays more...or the whole team spirit drops. so you cant buy anyone you want and put anyone in your squad. wish the same for MyClub

Fouls are easy to change...just decreasing the tackling accuracy in general. Nah i dunno but i suppose. Keepers on the other hand tho i think tweaking their animations, ai is more difficult. Also to keep it balanced with the shooting...aswell changing the shooting trajectory to have more variation isnt about changing a few values

I think !!!!

Is there any programmer among us?

Ps how many cpu long range goals u see? Imo that long ranger ability doesnt work from last year. Already gavr feedback about it.

For more natural trajectories (passing/shooting) physics data(xyz), should not to be zeroed out(reset) per contact. Hopefully next years edition they can accomplish this.

Last edited:
I agree the CPU leaves too much space to upcoming players and in the 16 metres. Thus dribbling has a high chance of success when you're have some speed and you're timing is right. Its pretty easy to nail the timing. That's okay but defensive awareness should be higher and CPU should be better at tackling, especially when controlling defenders.

I'm fine with them slowing the 0 speed down, just as long as switching it to +1 gives us something akin to this demo gameplay. Last year 0 speed made the CPU so boring and easy to play against.

The game just does not play well in the demo...here is the video proof...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q2IJyCiGHI

Running lanes and set goal scoring paths...this is on superstar v Bayern with 3 star Corinthians...

That bug seems to be about the AI teammates being set to cover and not having other teammates go to intercept the ball.

Boateng or any the other Bayern Center back just covers and runs back towards his goal. This seems to be a tactics related bug, Bayern have frontline pressure/aggressive, so there needs to be work on AI teammates being more aggressive and looking to pressure in numbers

Does this work against Roma, Juventus and France who have all out pressure? Could you a video on that so we can see if this issue a general bug or just related to one tactical setting?

Finally please show this to adam on twitter since this could end up be a bad bug.

Have you noticed guys that compared to PES 2015 demo, in PES 2016, are mising the "combined ability" stats. There are only the "Ability".

Have you any idea why? And the strange is that i can not see any individuality differences.

Have you noticed guys that compared to PES 2015 demo, in PES 2016, are mising the "combined ability" stats. There are only the "Ability".

Have you any idea why? And the strange is that i can not see any individuality differences.

Which areas don't you see individual diffrrences.

Any body else conceding guaranteed goals when the a.I has a direct free kick just on the edge of the area?

I haven't conceded for a while from free kicks, I just press triangle and guess where it's going and keeper saves it, it depends on the kicker. I find if you press triangle quickly for a lot of shots in open play you have a better chance of saving them rather than expecting the keeper to automatically save them.

I also have found that there is a path to goal by dribbling through the middle from the back but I usually get stopped by a lunging sliding tackle.

Seems that bug is about 35% design fault and 65% tactics related as it seems you cant really get away with just running through team when they have All out Defence set on since there is always a center back waiting to tackle you, but vs Bayern its much easier because of their high line.

In principle the AI 'back off problem' is still there.

I'm disappointed again but the shirt graphics/player models. PES 2014 still looks better than 2016 graphically. What the hell happened to the cloth physics????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xggzWheInLg

On twitter about the announced Myclub and Master League news

@AkonamiArab as mentioned, myclub trailer, master league feature. One is a trailer, the other is a detailed breakdown on our website. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom