PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

according to daymos due to mircosoft restrictions the xbox1 option file cant contain badges and sponsors. 360 is fine.
So there CAN be a Xbox 1 option file, but without badges and logo's?
At least it's SOMETHING....
Where did Daymos say that? Do you have a link please?

Thanks for the link.
Just read about it but he asked money for it ( guess it was 11 pound for the Xbox 1 ) and that is quite expensive if you know it's without badges and logo's. Apart from that, you constantly have to switch profiles if you go online and switch back if tou play an off-line mode again.
That's quite a hassle!

Maybe I edit the most important leagues myself.

Maybe a bit off topic, but does anybody know a site where I can see what the kits for the missing competitions are?

Last edited:
at first you will probably underhit some of the "easy" passes because it's normally just a quick press of the button to pass to the player next to you on assisted

hardest things will be crossing from the side and 1 on 1 on keepers so don't get too frustrated right away with those 2

you will get better game by game

Thanks

I think manual is the best way to play this game to help with the unpredictability. Crossing is hard and so is shooting but will practice once we have the full game!

2016 has way more animations than pes2014, in regards to shooting, volleying, disputing decisions etc, but for me 2014 had much better (and smoother) running animations and passing animations, which is a huge part of the game, meaning overall it looked more realistic. Pes2015/16 has those silly running animations where the palyer is really hunched over, and many players are have the excessive arm flapping... not to mention many of the passes don't have enough backlift... this may be to improve response times who knows... its either cut out the number of frames in the animation sequence, or speed up the animation sequence (kinda what fifa does).

I actually had a play around with pes2014 demo in basic training mode.. the dribbling training.. I set shooting to manual and had some free runs and shots at goal... really looks good, and the ball physics and sound are quite amazing. I do remember that ingame things slowed down a heap when too many players were in the box, so as to ruining the flow of the game. But again, it looked great..

BTW, is there a way of reversing (taking away) the final patch from ps3 version... is there a way to uninstall most recently installed patch. I have the final patch for pes2014 applied on the ps3.. and id like to go to the second last patch to give it a go... I guess I could uninstall the game, and reinstall..but wouldn't this mean that the automatic patch update would simply apply the final one??

Yeah, I have to agree about the arm flapping.
Tbh though, I hardly paid attention to the arm movement rather than the leg movement.
The legs look good while sprinting but when I look at the arms,yeah, looks ugly.
It doesn't bug me that much though.

My problem with 2014 was, the joy of scoring goals was not the same anymore as I had with PES 2013 or 2011.
I liked the game while others hated it, but I guess those animations kept me playing it.
The nesa gameplay patch made it a bit more enjoyable but somehow I felt it lost it's magic which PES used to have.
That's what I felt at least.

When I play the 2016 demo I feel it coming back again.
Had some great moments, specially human vs human.

Let's wait for the full game.

Good! Then you can come here and tell us all about the game at the 15th :)

definitely i will, if i am able to leave my controller that is.

luckily in Mexico we have a national holiday on the 15 & 16th, perfect timing!

thanks to our national heroes who ended the rule of Spain in 1821 and let me play the brand new PES before our conquerors! :LOL:

PES soundtrack has been released:

Queen*-*We Will Rock You
Joywave*-*Somebody New
Broken Bells*-*After the Disco
Passion Pit*-*Lifted Up (1985)
Asgeir*-*In Harmony
St. Lucia*-*Elevate
Royal Blood*-*Figure It Out
Saint Motel*-*My Type
Dillon Francis and Sultan and Ned Shepard*-*When We Were Young (featuring The Chain Gang of 1974)
Clean Bandit -*Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)
Madeon*-*You’re On (featuring Kyan)
Vinyl Theatre*-*Shine On
CTS*-*Love the Past, Play the Future

finally !! I played 1 vs 1 against some friends today :D

the game on full manual (or just manual passing) is really great !!
but passing level 1 is too script in both aspect (helping passes and spoiling passes) !! many time both is unnatural ...

these plays make me think shooting haven't big issues (just a little stronger than real life in term of power ... accuracy fills almost natural) but it's high quantity attempt (in free and non pressure situation) against CPU that make you fill shooting is too easy :THINK: ... but against a good defending player shooting feels natural ...

I thing main problem with game is very script passes on default (level 1)

other problems is totally tolerable and can ignore them ;)

superstar on full manual gives back the old feeling, PES6 on top player.
good teams against good teams, at least for me.

tight games, some won, some lost, nice.

keepers on superstar seems not a big issue anymore, but they should be more agile inside the box and dive quicker.

my new problem seems to be, that you cannot any more change shoot, pass direction / type: like controlled shot, chipped, etc.. after you pressed the button, but before player hits the ball..

anyway, this game can be really good, let's see if they fuck it up for release as usual, or they have been able to tighten it furter..

Here is hoping

I had a weird dream that the full game was 100% finished no patches needed and was the best football gaming experience ever and obviously this doesn't count for anything as news so no retweets ;)

And I haven't the slightest idea why I dreamt this as I wasn't thinking about PES at all. I was just hungry.

I had a weird dream that the full game was 100% finished no patches needed and was the best football gaming experience ever and obviously this doesn't count for anything as news so no retweets ;)

And I haven't the slightest idea why I dreamt this as I wasn't thinking about PES at all. I was just hungry.

:LMAO:
maybe an equalizer! tonight by a nightmare with wolf head (in special hair styles) :LOL::LOL:

I've already asked my girlfriend to move in with her mom from September 15th to October 1st. Politely, of course.

:LMAO:
maybe an equalizer! tonight by a nightmare with wolf head (in special hair styles) :LOL::LOL:
Ughgh..
I've already asked my girlfriend to move in with her mom from September 15th to October 1st. Politely, of course.

I'll try that with wife see if politeness helps convincing her nicely without seeming like I'm kicking her out.

Or I guess I'm better off keeping my head.

if option files are not usable why is Glenn at Pesworld making one and Daymos selling one? wouldnt make sense.

I know that PS4 can have everything while Xbox still cant have badges and sponsorship logos - thats down to microsoft not Konami

check out their page

http://pesworldforum.co.uk/thread/219/pes16-pewswolrd-preview-ps4

and twitter

https://twitter.com/glen_pesworld

The import KITS are confirmed

But the O Files not yet

Is not confirmed yet, Adam say is test only in Development Kits, not in normal Ps4. when the game is gold disc in physical testing by normal ps4

sorry for mi bad english

In spanish:

Adam dijo que los tests de compartir los O. Files hasta ahora solo han sido probados en Consolas Ps4 de Desarrollo de Software, que tienen unos grados de protección distintos a las Ps4 normales. Una vez el disco pase a estado Gold lo probarán en Ps4 normales para ver si funciona sin problemas.

This:

The import KITS are confirmed

But the O Files not yet

Is not confirmed yet, Adam say is test only in Development Kits, not in normal Ps4. when the game is gold disc in physical testing by normal ps4

sorry for mi bad english

In spanish:

Exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

In MY opinion, what Konami is doing is letting time pass by, letting people preorder the game, based on rumors (spread by one of Konami's spokesmen himself Adam Bhatti) about Option File Sharing and Kits Importing (which is true but we don't even know how many slots they're going to give us. Will it be enough to import kits for all the unlicensed teams? I doubt it) knowing a lot of gamers have chosen FIFA in the past because they don't want to play with unlicensed teams, with fake names, fake badges and awful shirts.

They're intentionally leading people to believe that none of this will be a problem this year thanks to these new features. Adam said himself that they've been working side by side with Sony to make this possible. Then they carefully start introducing a little room for doubt and skepticism. With this "test worked on Development PS4 consoles, haven't been tested on regular PS4". So... Do you REALLY want us to believe that they haven't had the chance to try whether it will work or not on normal consoles throughout ALL OF THIS TIME? I mean... REALLY?. They MUST wait until the game is 100% finished and discs are burnt in order to try it? REALLY? Come on. We're not that naive.

I may have to eat my words, and I'll be glad to do so. I'll be the first to come here and say "I'm a fucking idiot" and apologize to Adam and Konami. Shit, I'll buy a round of beers for every grown-up member of the boards if I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. In fact, I think we'll get some terrible news upon release regarding Option Files sharing and/or Kits Importing slots.

The lack of communication. The lack of progress on this subject presented to us (the buyers) speaks for itself. Specially when we know how much Konami LOVES to put it all out there when they got something right. When they want you to be aware of something they've achieved, they do it with no hesitation.
Shit... they've even released a Demo really early on. That's how confident they are about the game this year. Yet... it's been a month or more since they last touched the O.F topic (on Twitter).

Last edited:
This:

Exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

In MY opinion, what Konami is doing is letting time pass by, letting people preorder the game, based on rumors (spread by one of Konami's spokesmen himself Adam Bhatti) about Option File Sharing and Kits Importing (which is true but we don't even know how many slots they're going to give us. Will it be enough to import kits for all the unlicensed teams? I doubt it) knowing a lot of gamers have chosen FIFA in the past because they don't want to play with unlicensed teams, with fake names, fake badges and awful shirts.

They're intentionally leading people to believe that none of this will be a problem this year thanks to these new features. Adam said himself that they've been working side by side with Sony to make this possible. Then they carefully start introducing a little room for doubt and skepticism. With this "test worked on Development PS4 consoles, haven't been tested on regular PS4". So... Do you REALLY want us to believe that they haven't had the chance to try whether it will work or not on normal consoles throughout ALL OF THIS TIME? I mean... REALLY?. They MUST wait until the game is 100% finished and discs are burnt in order to try it? REALLY? Come on. We're not that naive.

I may have to eat my words, and I'll be glad to do so. I'll be the first to come here and say "I'm a fucking idiot" and apologize to Adam and Konami. Shit, I'll buy a round of beers for every grown-up member of the boards if I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. In fact, I think we'll get some terrible news upon release regarding Option Files sharing and/or Kits Importing slots.

The lack of communication. The lack of progress on this subject presented to us (the buyers) speaks for itself. Specially when we know how much Konami LOVES to put it all out there when they got something right. When they want you to be aware of something they've achieved, they do it with no hesitation.
Shit... they've even released a Demo really early on. That's how confident they are about the game this year. Yet... it's been a month or more since they last touched the O.F topic (on Twitter).

About the slots

Look this interview

http://winningelevenblog.es/blog/entrevista-wenb-es-a-adam-bhatti/

min 3:20

^ this is the same regarding the poor refs and AI fouls, there are lots of tweets to officialpes and adam and they just dont respond which indicates it will still be broke on release.

Back
Top Bottom