PES 2016 News & Discussion Thread

Glen and Daymos must have been told that option files are fine as they wouldnt spent all this time making them.

Last year they both didnt even bother for PS4. Glen bought it on PS3 and done a PS3 option file. This year its PS4 only.

^ this is the same regarding the poor refs and AI fouls, there are lots of tweets to officialpes and adam and they just dont respond which indicates it will still be broke on release.

They just don't know. They are not in development team,they are the UK team, but only the Japanese team knows if those will be fixed or not.

Like they don't know if OF sharing will definitely be in or not. They are not leading us to believe everything will be fixed they would have said so, don't you think?

We just have to wait and see. If there are some doubts, don't buy the game, waiting for confirmations

Last edited:
Glen and Daymos must have been told that option files are fine as they wouldnt spent all this time making them.

Last year they both didnt even bother for PS4. Glen bought it on PS3 and done a PS3 option file. This year its PS4 only.

Really hope this is the case.

^ this is the same regarding the poor refs and AI fouls, there are lots of tweets to officialpes and adam and they just dont respond which indicates it will still be broke on release.

Not true.
The Wenb podcast (Asim), did contact Adam and he responded that the deverlopment team will look at it and try to solve those problem.

Will it be solved? No necessarily because Adam siad that they will try to solve this without shifting the balance of the game. The development team is pretty ok with the way the game is now, if implementing more fouls and better refs, means that they have another (lesser) game, then they will not change it.

But my point is: Adam did respond and develoment team will look at it.

And frankly, i understand Adam Bhatti. First of all it's not his job (anymore) to answer all those questions and certainly not 500.000 times the sam questions (i know, there are solutions to that problem, but htat isn't Adam's problem). And besides that: the way people have adressed Bhatti, i wuldn't answer them either...

This:

Exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

In MY opinion, what Konami is doing is letting time pass by, letting people preorder the game, based on rumors (spread by one of Konami's spokesmen himself Adam Bhatti) about Option File Sharing and Kits Importing (which is true but we don't even know how many slots they're going to give us. Will it be enough to import kits for all the unlicensed teams? I doubt it) knowing a lot of gamers have chosen FIFA in the past because they don't want to play with unlicensed teams, with fake names, fake badges and awful shirts.

They're intentionally leading people to believe that none of this will be a problem this year thanks to these new features. Adam said himself that they've been working side by side with Sony to make this possible. Then they carefully start introducing a little room for doubt and skepticism. With this "test worked on Development PS4 consoles, haven't been tested on regular PS4". So... Do you REALLY want us to believe that they haven't had the chance to try whether it will work or not on normal consoles throughout ALL OF THIS TIME? I mean... REALLY?. They MUST wait until the game is 100% finished and discs are burnt in order to try it? REALLY? Come on. We're not that naive.

I may have to eat my words, and I'll be glad to do so. I'll be the first to come here and say "I'm a fucking idiot" and apologize to Adam and Konami. Shit, I'll buy a round of beers for every grown-up member of the boards if I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. In fact, I think we'll get some terrible news upon release regarding Option Files sharing and/or Kits Importing slots.

The lack of communication. The lack of progress on this subject presented to us (the buyers) speaks for itself. Specially when we know how much Konami LOVES to put it all out there when they got something right. When they want you to be aware of something they've achieved, they do it with no hesitation.
Shit... they've even released a Demo really early on. That's how confident they are about the game this year. Yet... it's been a month or more since they last touched the O.F topic (on Twitter).

I agree with this 100%, there'll be some disappointment regarding this. Either not enough slots, not being able to share OFs, not being able to use OF online, etc.

Wow can you imagine if the released game is the same as the demo in regards to not getting awarded free kicks?! There will be so many complaints. Even if the gameplay is good, this will annoy too many gamers after a while and will effect the reputation of the series once again.

Fouls are a huge aspect of football. There is no way I would be able to enjoy a football game when we're only getting awarded a free kick once in every 5 matches or so.

Really worrying stuff from Konami IF this isn't addressed! It's like they always get one thing right but break another.

Last edited:
Where are people from Australia pre-ordering the game??
From what ive seen so far, there is EB which is expensive ($100) and isn't always reliable, the online eb.com.au store says itll be available to pickup from store on Thu 17th Sept???

Then you have ozgameshop.com:
http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps4-games...n=shopping.com+shopping+data+feed+(07/08/2015)

which has it for only $67.. and says itll be released Friday, meaning I probably wont get it until the tues.. unless they send earlier than release to ensure I get on release date.

or eBay:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pro-Evol...-New-Sealed-/252073236244?hash=item3ab0bc5714

what do you reckon guys??? I obviously want it at a good price, but also would love to be playing it on the thurs 17 or fri 18th..

From what ive seen so far, there is EB which is expensive ($100) and isn't always reliable, the online eb.com.au store says itll be available to pickup from store on Thu 17th Sept???

http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps4-games...n=shopping.com+shopping+data+feed+(07/08/2015)

which has it for only $67.. and says itll be released Friday, meaning I probably wont get it until the tues.. unless they send earlier than release to ensure I get on release date.

or eBay:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pro-Evol...-New-Sealed-/252073236244?hash=item3ab0bc5714

what do you reckon guys??? I obviously want it at a good price, but also would love to be playing it on the thurs 17 or fri 18th..

Jb hi fi. $89 a bit pricier than ozgameshop but worth the extra $$$ to be able to play it straight away

Wow can you imagine if the released game is the same as the demo in regards to not getting awarded free kicks?! There will be so many complaints. Even if the gameplay is good, this will annoy too many gamers after a while and will effect the reputation of the series once again.

Fouls are a huge aspect of football. There is no way I would be able to enjoy a football game when we're only getting awarded a free kick once in every 5 matches or so.

Really worrying stuff from Konami IF this isn't addressed! It's like they always get one thing right but break another.

relax man.. an early patch would easily fix this, and im sure its been addressed to konami already. If its not there day one.. then some patience would be needed that's all..

or eBay:

Btw ozgameshop ships from the uk so you wont have the game for at least a week after you pay for it!!! Ive been caught before.

Btw ozgameshop ships from the uk so you wont have the game for at least a week after you pay for it!!! Ive been caught before.

f@#$ that.. jeez how did is miss the missing ".au"..
looks like ill be paying premium just to get it on time..
last year (pes2015 for ps4) I did the ebay thing from the same guy who sold me an early copy of pes2014 the previous year. ..BUT GET THIS..I NEVER RECIEVED MY PES2015 and had to file a dispute and get my money back.. week later I bought it from EB..

Don't want the same debacle.. so I may just keep it safe, pay top dollar and get it from EB.. looks like they may have it in store on the 17th.. thurs :)
Ill call my local store tomorrow :)

relax man.. an early patch would easily fix this, and im sure its been addressed to konami already. If its not there day one.. then some patience would be needed that's all..

Why would an early patch fix it when they had the same issue in 15 all year with AI fouls. I don't buy this affecting the flow of the game either. PES on PS2 had flow and fouls. No one in the right mind would decide to leave out fouls plus if they work on 2 player mode then it is more of an AI decision making problem

Why would an early patch fix it when they had the same issue in 15 all year with AI fouls. I don't buy this affecting the flow of the game either. PES on PS2 had flow and fouls. No one in the right mind would decide to leave out fouls plus if they work on 2 player mode then it is more of an AI decision making problem

same issue in 15 means its more likely to fixed in this version.. itll be all good..

This:

In MY opinion, what Konami is doing is letting time pass by, letting people preorder the game, based on rumors (spread by one of Konami's spokesmen himself Adam Bhatti) about Option File Sharing and Kits Importing (which is true but we don't even know how many slots they're going to give us. Will it be enough to import kits for all the unlicensed teams? I doubt it) knowing a lot of gamers have chosen FIFA in the past because they don't want to play with unlicensed teams, with fake names, fake badges and awful shirts.

They're intentionally leading people to believe that none of this will be a problem this year thanks to these new features. Adam said himself that they've been working side by side with Sony to make this possible. Then they carefully start introducing a little room for doubt and skepticism. With this "test worked on Development PS4 consoles, haven't been tested on regular PS4". So... Do you REALLY want us to believe that they haven't had the chance to try whether it will work or not on normal consoles throughout ALL OF THIS TIME? I mean... REALLY?. They MUST wait until the game is 100% finished and discs are burnt in order to try it? REALLY? Come on. We're not that naive.

I may have to eat my words, and I'll be glad to do so. I'll be the first to come here and say "I'm a fucking idiot" and apologize to Adam and Konami. Shit, I'll buy a round of beers for every grown-up member of the boards if I'm wrong. But I don't think I am. In fact, I think we'll get some terrible news upon release regarding Option Files sharing and/or Kits Importing slots.

The lack of communication. The lack of progress on this subject presented to us (the buyers) speaks for itself. Specially when we know how much Konami LOVES to put it all out there when they got something right. When they want you to be aware of something they've achieved, they do it with no hesitation.
Shit... they've even released a Demo really early on. That's how confident they are about the game this year. Yet... it's been a month or more since they last touched the O.F topic (on Twitter).

yeah that's exactly what i think is gonna happen. i just can't believe that at this stage anything that will make it in the game is still being tested.

unless we are getting it as a patch.

btw i wanna thank a member here who mentioned the camera setting 6/2/6 cause because of this i am really enjoying this demo now.
they still need to tone down speed a bit.

btw i wanna thank a member here who mentioned the camera setting 6/2/6 cause because of this i am really enjoying this demo now.
they still need to tone down speed a bit.
Can you help me with this setting?
What do you mean 6/2/6 and which camera option you're talking about?

check out the latest post on Pesworld re Option Files

Q: Do we know yet how the kits will be imported in or if there is a singular option file yet?
I know there's more information to come in the next week I'm just curious that's all

A:Yeah we are just a few days away from finding out for sure.

At this point, each kit/emblem/squad update for example will have to be done manually (from what I understand the process of adding kits will be very easy)

We will give you the tools to do this, and as much stat information to create all the teams you want. But as it stands there is no way to take my information for example and send it to you for you to upload.

We of course hope very much that this changes before launch but it is looking more and more unlikely.

I probably wouldn't take a bet on this but I'm quite sure the foul issue is gonna be fixed sooner or later.
There's a lot of stuff lacking in the demo.
Also the missed goal shots.
The replays for this all have the same ugly camera angle.
This is not the case in PES 2015 full game.

Speaking about the camera, I really hope we're gonna have a wider range of customization of the zoom setting.
Everytime a match starts at the kick off I wish the cam would stay like this but it always zoomes in to a specific value.
But I doubt that they're gonna get this one right.
If only the blimp cam would be settable.

How has it been online on PES 2015 btw?
Still no possibility @online games to change the cam, like it wasn't possible in 2014?

Fouls been the same for a few years now. Have you just started playing PES?

or eBay:

I'll try Big W and Target first before JB.

check out the latest post on Pesworld re Option Files

Q: Do we know yet how the kits will be imported in or if there is a singular option file yet?
I know there's more information to come in the next week I'm just curious that's all

A:Yeah we are just a few days away from finding out for sure.

At this point, each kit/emblem/squad update for example will have to be done manually (from what I understand the process of adding kits will be very easy)

We will give you the tools to do this, and as much stat information to create all the teams you want. But as it stands there is no way to take my information for example and send it to you for you to upload.

We of course hope very much that this changes before launch but it is looking more and more unlikely.

I knew it. Fuuuck, whos got the time to edit teams one by one!?

No offense to consoles but I can't believe that in the year 2015 sharing is still a thing. So absurd. It's a no brainer. It's just corporations wanting to control everything if you ask me. Very anti-consumer.

This:

Totally agree Chuny.

You are right regarding fouls being a huge aspect of football but I don't think it will make a difference to its reputation. Personally I think both PES and FIFA for many years have lacked realism with regards to the amount of free kicks given and yet people still play them.

Unfortunately ever since people complained about the amount of free kicks in PES 5 this has been the case. The problem now is if they increase the free kicks it will break up the play too much because of all the cut scenes it would produce. In PES 5, a couple of button presses and you are back to playing, but PES 2016 will take much loooonger, maybe pressing the button 5 or 6 times before the play starts again. ;)

Fouls been the same for a few years now. Have you just started playing PES?

That's not true. The CPU awards far more fouls in earlier PES games. I played PES 5 this morning and there was more fouls in one game than there are in 10 PES 2016 demo matches.

I think my cause for concern is fair - you seem to get agitated with anyone who doesn't give glowing feedback of this demo. It's annoying because the game could be so, so good. But it still feels a million miles away from where is should be - on my opinion of course :)

If we keep buying the game pretending that nothing is bad with it, then we will keep getting the same semi-complete package. Why would Konami have to make more of an effort if they assume everyone is happy with it? I refuse to spend £40-£50 on a football game where we don't get awarded free kicks.

All of this could be moot of course if the release version has addressed the many faults present in the demo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom