PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Please can somebody roughly translate that italian movie?

Another contribute to translation:

Adam Batthi:

Our target was to get back to basics, find the feeling lost last year, so we went back to PES6, widely regarded as the best football game, recreate the feel of the gameplay pes6, three fundamental points are the shots and the goalkeepers, every goal that we wanted to be different, and we wanted the game to be reactive, with no delays in the controls, and then 1 vs 1, and dribbling exciting. From these things, we reconstructed the game.
about the feedback, 2014, this was very different from that of 2013 and 2014 were negative, but we receive so much feedback that it's hard to choose the right ones. But this year we also have a team in Windsor, working with the Japanese team.
About the game's release, last year the fans thought we had worked in a hurry, this year the game will be released only when it is ready and not miss anything.
Licensing: EPL and Bundesliga are important, but we have not, unfortunately, and I hope this is understood by the fans, we are focusing on gameplay.

Klaus Ganer:

My job is to gather information about players and to implement it. This year, players and teams will be updated weekly, thanks to the community of players around the world.
Question: About the stagesit will be possible edit them?
Answer: We'll talk at Gamescom

@Lami.
Do you know if the Graphic Sizes and formats have changed since pes 2014? ( higher res Kits for example)

Or is it the same Core as PES 2014?

Would be good to know to have all the kits at the release already done.

Greets
Sorry mate that I don't know of.
What is this tool?

It's an online database tool used by select community members lead by Klaus to keep the database up to date.

Think he's already said that himself.

It's an online database tool used by select community members lead by Klaus to keep the database up to date.

Are they looking for people to do it with him, ive been doing that for years so would have no problem providing my services

How fast the database input/feedback by community members translates into the game? Can they quickly modify Pes 2015 database?

Adam Batthi:

Our target was to get back to basics, find the feeling lost last year, so we went back to PES6, widely regarded as the best football game, recreate the feel of the gameplay pes6, three fundamental points are the shots and the goalkeepers, every goal that we wanted to be different, and we wanted the game to be reactive, with no delays in the controls, and then 1 vs 1, and dribbling exciting. From these things, we reconstructed the game.
about the feedback, 2014, this was very different from that of 2013 and 2014 were negative, but we receive so much feedback that it's hard to choose the right ones. But this year we also have a team in Windsor, working with the Japanese team.
About the game's release, last year the fans thought we had worked in a hurry, this year the game will be released only when it is ready and not miss anything.
Licensing: EPL and Bundesliga are important, but we have not, unfortunately, and I hope this is understood by the fans, we are focusing on gameplay.

Klaus Ganer:

My job is to gather information about players and to implement it. This year, players and teams will be updated weekly, thanks to the community of players around the world.
Thanks for your contribution; well appreciated.

Is it only the PC version of PES 2014 where the advantage rule doesn't exist and the ref awards you a free kick even when your in possession of the ball and on route to goal? Will this be addressed for PES 2015.

There is no way on earth this game can be finished for a September release, if they are actively making changes now these cannot be fully tested in time.

Adam Batthi:

Klaus Ganer:

It´s hard to choose the right ones??
Well isn´t he testing that game?

What kind of player is he? Kick and rush, long ball spam dude or build up game player or what?
What are his expectations?

Why doesn´t he know what feedback is the right one?

Nothing against him, but there might be a million people out there who might be a more suitable employee than him.

Someone like here in our forum for example who knows that games inside out, who exactly knows what the problem is and what has to be fixed or implemented.

Someone who knows better what feedback the right one is...

200.gif

The PES situation...

IMO PES 2015 have one way to beat FIFA 15 even without licens on any team, or even if the gameplay isn't better than FIFA...

If you like online manager games as Hattrick or sokker, i think you will like this idea too ;)

No real players no real Clubs, but the chance to create you own Club, build you own stadium, developing players and Young talents. with divisions and fixed Schedules.
Instead of releasing a new game every year, just make a game that never ends, just updating every year, maybe charge a small amount each month for playing?

Maybe this won't be for the 2 player gamers, but for the ones who like ultimate team, i think this could win a lot of fans?

Why do we have to keep bringing up Fifa in this thread?

I don't want PES to beat Fifa. I don't even care. Two games catering for different people. No one has to beat the other. I like it this way.

Both games need each other, the mutual computation between both titles promotes nothing but improvement. Besides I, like many people love both games, I wouldn't want either to put each other out of business, what good would that do the fans? I just want two good football games.

It´s hard to choose the right ones??
Why doesn´t he know what feedback is the right one?

Nothing against him, but there might be a million people out there who might be a more suitable employee than him.

Someone like here in our forum for example who knows that games inside out, who exactly knows what the problem is and what has to be fixed or implemented.

Someone who knows better what feedback the right one is...

Would you know what feedabck the right one is ? If so, please care to elaborate.
Take a look at this thread and previous ones.
Has there been one game that everybody liked since PES5?

Now PES6 suddenly seems the reference,but i remember lots of regulars here not being happy with PES6. It was perceived as a step backwards comlpared to PES5 by many people (and i would agree with that, but that is not the point).

IMO the big mistake Konami have made is to listen too much to the community feedback.

And why all the senseless hate towards Bhatti ? Ok, the guy has in the past behaved as a clown, but that is years ago now...people change you know...most people learn from their mistakes and i'm quite sure Bhatti has learned from his mistakes...

Besides some of the criticisms are completely over the top. I remember how people used to villify Seabass acouple of years ago (4 or 5 years ago). Now people are calling for his comeback...

I'm pretty sure that Bhatti would be completely acceptable if PES was a good game. The game is not as good as people expect it to be and he gets the blame. Is het to blame not at all...

Oh and by the way speaking of opinions, i preferred PES14 by far over PES2013 (imo that was the worst game in the series).

What is your reaction to that ? There is a big chance that you think i'm a stupid idiot because i like it, because that is the way some people who constantly complain act in here and in other forums (i only use you as a possible example, please don't take this personal, idon't know you at all).

Do you really think a company should seriously listen to people who behave like that ? I don't think so...

Oh and i have lots of issues with Konami...

Would you know what feedabck the right one is ? If so, please care to elaborate.

Now PES6 suddenly seems the reference,but i remember lots of regulars here not being happy with PES6. It was perceived as a step backwards comlpared to PES5 by many people (and i would agree with that, but that is not the point).

IMO the big mistake Konami have made is to listen too much to the community feedback.

And why all the senseless hate towards Bhatti ? Ok, the guy has in the past behaved as a clown, but that is years ago now...people change you know...most people learn from their mistakes and i'm quite sure Bhatti has learned from his mistakes...

Besides some of the criticisms are completely over the top. I remember how people used to villify Seabass acouple of years ago (4 or 5 years ago). Now people are calling for his comeback...

I'm pretty sure that Bhatti would be completely acceptable if PES was a good game. The game is not as good as people expect it to be and he gets the blame. Is het to blame not at all...

Oh and by the way speaking of opinions, i preferred PES14 by far over PES2013 (imo that was the worst game in the series).

What is your reaction to that ? There is a big chance that you think i'm a stupid idiot because i like it, because that is the way some people who constantly complain act in here and in other forums (i only use you as a possible example, please don't take this personal, idon't know you at all).

Do you really think a company should seriously listen to people who behave like that ? I don't think so...

That bold part is hilarious

Who whoa, easy fella :).

I absolutely don´t hate Bhatti! Never did.
When people were complaining about him, not to communicate properly with the fans I understood his position.
If he doesn´t get no info to provide to, he better stay silent.
It wasn´t his fault and that´s what I said here quite a few times.

Oh and I like PES 2014 also more than 2013. Said it here a few times as well.

That was quite what I meant with picking the right feedback.
It looked a little bit like they don´t know which way to go, so they completely take it from the feedback.
I imagine that a software developer tests his game properly, inside out, every move, every feature thoroughly until he´s satisfied with it.
And maybe find a good balance to have a majority of people liking the game.
Of course tastes are different and not EVERY footy gamer might like it.
But with what he said there it looked a little bit like they don´t have their own visions and only rely on the feedback.

Some people want it arcadey, some want a simulation, some are satisfied with the catch up bug, some are not, some like the dotted lines on freekicks, some hate it and so on.

Caring for feedback is good, but not too much.

I agree they should chose only the feedback that follows their vision.

But they should have a vision to begin with, something they lacked during past years.

I hope their Pes 2014 vision (if there is one) is still intact with Pes 2015 development.

I agree they should chose only the feedback that follows their vision.

But they should have a vision to begin with, something they lacked during past years.

I hope their Pes 2014 vision (if there is one) is still intact with Pes 2015 development.

Exactly!

Just go by the ganmeplay patches.
First the shooting was too underpowered for many people.
Too less fouls etc.

Then with the latest patches there are too many fouls and shots are quite over powered.

Those who complained before are happy now and those who liked it before complain now.

And some were unhappy before and are unhappy even now because it feels like they go from one extreme setting to another.

But let´s forget about this.

I still think PES 2015 might become a good game, I´m quite optimistic about that.

I also liked Bhattis statements about it so far.

I´m very curious and positive.

I just want good goalkeepers. Its time to get rid of the ISS keeper animations.

Why do we have to keep bringing up Fifa in this thread?

I don't want PES to beat Fifa. I don't even care. Two games catering for different people. No one has to beat the other. I like it this way.

4382191_orig.png

/cut
No real players no real Clubs, but the chance to create you own Club, build you own stadium, developing players and Young talents. with divisions and fixed Schedules.
Instead of releasing a new game every year, just make a game that never ends, just updating every year, maybe charge a small amount each month for playing?
/cut

Holy words, my dear.
I've seen Adam interview, and when he was asked about licenses, he was not posed the right question.
The right question is across licenses with edit mode.
If you drive gamers to avoid modding with encryptions and so on we already well know, why don't you give an easy edit mode to come upon quickly?
If EA would have a totally licensed game in everything, why doesn't Konami implement a number of features unlicensed to be edited from any at his own like?
There would only be an effort in hew out a license in sharing and offer a crescent number of slot to edit and we wouldn't really need to mod and have crashes.
This year at the last, they will check weekly the status of things with this fantastic constant updating..
People is wondering why they don't joy at PES. Simple, since they struggled to reproduce everything real in terms of graphic making an opinable war with EA, they lost the core of the game.

Yes, Konami taking too much community feedback lol You have to be blind not to see they are using it as a marketing tool.

Konami: Use PES 2014 and what is "the other game that shall not be named" doing? Ultimate what? Put that crap into the game!

PES team: yes sir.

Konami: hey Bhatti tell those fuckers the game will be like PES 6, it looks like they love that shit... maybe it will sell better this year, if we pinky swear it more.

Bhatti: okay sir.

Bhatti: Hey guys, PES 2015 is gonna be amazeballs! totally like the good old days! We have nothing to hide!

PES fans: Amazing! lets tape/watch some gameplay and give feedback!

Konami: Ban every video with PES 2015! NOOOOOOOOW!

Pes Fans: WTF?!

In conclusion, if we get a game that isn't broken at launch I would be extremely happy.

Last edited:

Oh my god, they will screw the PC again:

quote, Konami from above:

"PES 2015 will be released in Autumn for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and additional formats. gamescom will see KONAMI presenting a playable version of PES 2015 on the new generation of consoles for the first time at a large public event, allowing visitors to experience the many advances first hand."

Last edited:

2 months prior to release but we have nothing..

Nothing to hide i guess...

Gamescom is only a few weeks away. It's the same formula every year, a little bit of info given at E3, a few teasers/videos to keep you hooked in then the big wait till more info and a demo at Gamescom. The best you can hope for after that is a few secret recordings posted on YouTube and a playable demo a month or so before release.

I don't understand why people expect it to change. What was the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result?

Be patient folks.

Back
Top Bottom