PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

I bought every PES since WE3 lol.. yeh i didnt enjoy the latest very much, but still i actually end up playing it quite a bit.

Oh well, i didn´t know that :P

Are buying PES 2015 on PS4 or XBO?

Oh well, i didn´t know that :P

Are buying PES 2015 on PS4 or XBO?

PS4 surely... actually sold my XB1 last week ahahhahaha.. the Xbox Live is terrible in this generation, at least for me 80% of the time with LAG issues, and i have a 60mb connection, no problems at all with the PSN.

Good news for Konami, strategically.

Maybe PES in Brazil will outsell Germany by a ratio of 7-1...#revenge

LOL

PS4 surely... actually sold my XB1 last week ahahhahaha.. the Xbox Live is terrible in this generation, at least for me 80% of the time with LAG issues, and i have a 60mb connection, no problems at all with the PSN.

I hope that's not the case with Xbox and lag. I have a 360 and was planning to buy an Xbox One in the next couple of months.

Very, very good move from Konami. They fight with EA with the same weapon. Look what EA make with EPL, Bundesliga licenses and Spanish stadia. Good Konami!! :BOP:

I think we should wait until it is actually confirmed... Never trust Adam Bhatti's twitter messages.

I think we should wait until it is actually confirmed... Never trust Adam Bhatti's twitter messages.

This is from official Pes 2015 press release

Live Updates: Weekly data updates constantly adjust transfers and team line-ups in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian leagues.

OK, but it doesn't say anything about the league itself being licensed yet. Maybe only the teams are licensed like in PES 2014.

Very, very good move from Konami. They fight with EA with the same weapon. Look what EA make with EPL, Bundesliga licenses and Spanish stadia. Good Konami!! :BOP:

And gamers have to be in the middle of this license war crap. Screw both Konami and EA.

The day either PES or FIFA release a game where all the players and teams of a league are fully licensed with their stadiums and faces... then the license is justified. At this point they are just putting logos in game and expect us to buy it because of that. Looking forward to play liga zon sagres with one or two players licensed and at best one stadium...

Again an OTHER French tester who says that Konami finally decided to pull out the pocketbook and are currently negociationg for the BPL rights.

Quote(in french) from jejepsg who was invited at the KONAMI France playtest:

ah oui aussi deux petites infos, Konami a sorti le carnet de chèques et les ligues 2 seront logiquement présente tout comme la BPL (pas confirmé pour l'instant mais les négociations sont bien partis d'après l'animateur)

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-32131-12753-1-0-1-0-mes-impressions-sur-ce-pes.htm
The website where he gave his impressions.

He's now the fifh guy who claims that, I am convinced there is something to it...

And gamers have to be in the middle of this license war crap. Screw both Konami and EA.

The day either PES or FIFA release a game where all the players and teams of a league are fully licensed with their stadiums and faces... then the license is justified. At this point they are just putting logos in game and expect us to buy it because of that. Looking forward to play liga zon sagres with one or two players licensed and at best one stadium...

Agreed. Considering the current licensing shenanigans I'd rather see Konami put its resources into dramatically improving the editing mode and content creation/sharing system. That coupled with great gameplay, I'd be more than happy.

LOL

Cool, gonna add you as friend on PSN so we can try to play some PES and Fifa later this year.

Agreed. Considering the current licensing shenanigans I'd rather see Konami put its resources into dramatically improving the editing mode and content creation/sharing system. That coupled with great gameplay, I'd be more than happy.

Oh dear. As 2+2 makes 4, the amount of time needed to edit is slowly overcoming gametiming. For anyone like me at least who will buy ps4, is granted.:JAY:

Is PES still region locked when it comes to online multiplayer ?

I mean... If I get the US version I won't be able to play you that buy the EUR copy ?

That sucks a lot.

I mean... If I get the US version I won't be able to play you that buy the EUR copy ?

That sucks a lot.

I hope it ends for the PS4/XBO versions but i am afraid it will still be the same way in 2015. :(

Mr.don't forget who began this license war.

I won't be a hypocrite, EA Sports never played fair when it came to exclusivity deals (putting it very, very, very, very mildly) and they won't start any time soon, so if Konami has the money to throw at leagues for exclusivity, I appreciate if they do so, regardless of whether or not I play the game in the end.

3 German team will be in PES 2015: Bayern, Bayer, Schalke

TurboG7 said:
@Adam_Bhatti German league #pes2015???
Adam_Bhatti said:
@TurboG7 unfortunately not, locked out. We have 3 German teams licensed
TurboG7 said:
@Adam_Bhatti Dortmund?? Thanks for the response
Adam_Bhatti said:
@TurboG7 no locked out :( Bayern, Bayer, Schalke
English league isn't licensed, but has real players.
Brasilian league is licensed in PES 2015

Italian League is in PES 2015. Clubs licensed, for league don't know yet...
Asim 'Ken' Tanvir @AsimTanvir said:
For those speculating, Konami hasn't lost Serie A license for #PES2015. Serie A, you negotiate with individual clubs and league separately.

Last edited:

Hopfully its still possible to save the ML team and have most of the guys in-game for online vs friends.

It would be cool to see a return of the old Master League squad (Castolo, Minanda, Espimas) and the "Create New Club" option.

I think in the future since konami now have a base in england they need to buy or form a partnership with si games, football manager.

I believe that both companies can help eachover out. The reasoning for this idea comes from the database issues which have held konami back in the last generation. It hits me sensible soccer and this is football still have more teams on it than pes does now. The reason why is because before the new office came in everything was handled by the pes team in japan who simply did now have the extensive knowledge to consistently update the game. This explains why so many players for so long where never downgraded properly. This is not a probelm anymore in london.

Konami do not have the experience and manpower to create an extensive database of players all over the world.

Si games do not have the experience and funding to create a consistent match engine.

It hit me both companies would benefit if konami would purchase si games, look after it, provide it with some extra exposure and funding in other regions and most import provide the game with a far, far better match engine.

EA proved in the past you can have a manager game with the match engine the same quality as its FIFA title. If si games even used the classic pes5 engine or pes2013 spec and combined the stats present by konami and built on it with their own stats it will take football manager to a whole new level.

Konami would hugely benefit from having availble 50-60 leagues across the world, like what as been said this is 2014 not 2004 anymore, pes database is still tiny it can cope with at least 10 times more database space. You have thw editing there allow the community to create the kits for the albainan league. I'm happy with leagues like that being generic. I'm sure many of these small leagues would be happy with the exposure.

Both are relativley small companies still so large AA pressure wouldn't affect the game quality as much as we see from EA.

Football is our culture and its about time we have a game to represent that.

In the past both companies did have some sort of partnership, but this never resulted in anything.

I could be wrong, but this makes it unlikely that they will work together once again.

In the past both companies did have some sort of partnership, but this never resulted in anything.

I could be wrong, but this makes it unlikely that they will work together once again.

Yes thats true. I think konami where allowed to access championship managers database for players. This was a very, very long time ago in the non internet era and back when konami focused on much fewer teams than now.

Championship Manager split and became football manager so I'm unsure what happened to the deal. I'd assume pes had acquired enough data to handle themselves. Now there is a clear need for them to connect to football manager who can with konami help activley update player stats.

There are already fm to pes stat converters which have been around for years I think its time to combine them both.

I agree with you, that would be a good thing.

You are wrong about how long ago the partnership was however. It was definitely in the internet era, because i'm sure i read it on the internet. IMO it was in the PS2 days, when PES was without doubt the best football game...

Another reason why i don't think this will not happen again, is the fact that PES will now do basically the same what SI Games are doing for years now. SI Games have their local correspondents who give them feedback about the stats for one league or team. Isn't that what Konami London will be doing in the future (from PES2015 on) ?

Sorry gerd I meant internet gaming era which started to take off in 2007-2008 with xbox 360 becoming current gen and the psn network.

It was in the internet era and the partnership was formed I believe after or during pes 2-3 champ manager 2003-2004. But not in a era with internet gaming.

Its a key part of my point because the partnership came in a era when as soon as the game was released that was it. No updates till the sequel.

Now you could update databases every day with minimum fuss. Large sizes of data can be maintained with ease.

oh, i see,i misunderstood you. That makes perfectly sense then.
Yeah, you might have a point then...

Sorry i misunderstood you.

That sucks a lot.

I don't think it is. I have played people from Brazil on this years MLO. And I play in an online league where we have had a few guys from the USA and they have been able to play with UK/EU players, it's been laggy for sure but they have been able to play. Though I don't know whether he maybe bought an EU version of the game.

Back
Top Bottom