PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Re: PES 2015 Discussion Thread

Gamescom is only a few weeks away. It's the same formula every year, a little bit of info given at E3, a few teasers/videos to keep you hooked in then the big wait till more info and a demo at Gamescom. The best you can hope for after that is a few secret recordings posted on YouTube and a playable demo a month or so before release.

I don't understand why people expect it to change. What was the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result?

Be patient folks.

This.

Gamescom is only a few weeks away. It's the same formula every year, a little bit of info given at E3, a few teasers/videos to keep you hooked in then the big wait till more info and a demo at Gamescom. The best you can hope for after that is a few secret recordings posted on YouTube and a playable demo a month or so before release.

I don't understand why people expect it to change. What was the definition of insanity again? Doing the same thing and expecting a different result?

Be patient folks.
You are far too sensible for my liking.

Be patient folks.

J13dZ.gif

I fear what are they doing with PC version, no info about it yet :/ hope it will be same as PS4/XB1 version...really frustrating behaviour from Konami.

I fear what are they doing with PC version, no info about it yet :/ hope it will be same as PS4/XB1 version...really frustrating behaviour from Konami.

I have a bad feeling about the PC version ... What is still .. a positive sign that there is а pre order for PC version in some sites

To me there is no reason yet to be scared of the PC version.
That KONAMI lacks of communication in several areas is nothing new.

I´m quite sure the PC version will be ok like the others were as well.
Maybe they have that funny idea again about strange graphic settings (blur, weak colors).
What I´d wish for would be more graphic settings though.

Last year everyone had "bad" feelings about pc too, and what happened, nothing. Fear not ppl :D

I really doubt konami will loose Brasilian League because of Libertadores license AND because Brasil is one of their top markets, PES sells much more here than UK, Italy, Germany and Spain together!

OK, just read this

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/494527629291454464

@futheadnews touché, although at least we have the league with real players for England. I'll let you know Brazilian teams are in PES. Mwah

And this

https://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/494530128161280000

@Adam_Bhatti EA has just announced that most likely FIFA 15 will not feature brazilian league due to licensing. Will this affect PES too?

@AlmeidaWagner :D

It seems like KONAMI got exclusive license for Brasilian league

Nice move by Konami, now they will sell even more in Brasil.

I hate exclusive licensing, that kills the competitiveness. I wish both sides had access to all licenses, and that all governing bodies weren't idiots and understood that letting any game use their license for a predetermined fee is for their commercial benefit.

Hell, exclusive licensing should be illegal. It's anti-competitive. As long as the license is used in a manner that isn't harmful to the brand, licensing should be available to all who can pay for them at a reasonable price. Sometimes capitalism is a bitch.

I hate exclusive licensing, that kills the competitiveness. I wish both sides had access to all licenses, and that all governing bodies weren't idiots and understood that letting any game use their license for a predetermined fee is for their commercial benefit.

Hell, exclusive licensing should be illegal. It's anti-competitive. As long as the license is used in a manner that isn't harmful to the brand, licensing should be available to all who can pay for them at a reasonable price. Sometimes capitalism is a bitch.

Business always killed creativity. It's a pleasure to see on WENB people give +1 to EA for begging pardon to customers about this loss. Nor fanboys jump for joy about license exclusivity.

Last edited:

Like it or not, these are massive news for PES from a business standpoint, one of the biggest yet. I know it's never that literal, but this translates into PES being the only option for the Brazilian market.

It's a big deal for PES. When you have the exclusive licence for a league that represents a football mad population of 200 million, you've done a good piece of business. I hate exclusive licences with a passion but Konami must do what they can to compete with EA's juggernaut.

Last edited:

The ability to keep hold of the Brazilian league license is massive news for Konami.

It's a big deal for PES. When you have the exclusive licence for a league that represents a football mad population of 200 million, you've done a good piece of business. I hate exclusive licences with a passion but Konami must do what they can to compete with EA's juggernaut.

Very true, like it or not the brazilian market doesnt stop growing, specially since pirate scene has gone downhill here with the online play restrictions. Back in the PS2 era was hard to find a single copy of original games, now its at least 60%-40% in favor of originals and it tends to get better if the governament lower the dumb import games taxes.

Back
Top Bottom