PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Damn that dose look good like actual humans playing!! I've (for the first time ever) been playing fifa for the last 3 weeks solid found it very hard to really enjoy it's got so meany good points but it could never feel natural dew to the years of pro Evo can't wait for it to come out now!! Had enough of fifa now just don't know weather to get it on ps3 or 4!!!

by looking at that video, camera seems abit more further away, which is giving the gameplay a bit more smoother feel, which is what i want, thats good to see, but im still seeing stutter while a player is running with the ball, i hate that.

the lod is terrible even on PS4. i mean annoyingly, you can recognize that star players become dummys from far view

Does the youtube crappy compression have anything to do with that? Honest question, as all I know is youtube's hardly a judge for picture quality.

Does the youtube crappy compression have anything to do with that? Honest question, as all I know is youtube's hardly a judge for picture quality.

no, i mean really..not just about blurred textures. in cutscenes, replays. try it on the demo. first i thought its only the PS3 version but i can see it here aswell. from a distance special faces and special hairs become generic ones. :SHOCK: never ever seen this in PES. maybe it was in there last year already but havent played that much to pay attention to details.

not a gamebreaker but kinda funky. i rather have blurred models like in PES 2013 and in older games or like in FIFA 15

Shit Mario still at Milan? Thought all the summer transfers were done?

Looks good. They have touched up a few player faces since the demo. Tevezs look great.

Great video, for real!

I like the visuals, crowd looks good too. Wish, this would be the PC version.
Loving the pass and shoot animations and again I come to the conclusion that the player faces are friggin awesome!

Ball physics look slightly better, but still there is a lot of room for it, imo.

That video....Jesus Christ, are these KONAMI employees or something? Fucking useless they are. Was there a lateral or backpass in there....ANYWHERE?!?!

Update day one ;)

This is an issue Konami should really solve once and for all. The rosters and updates are hilarious. They should have a look how EA is doing it - keeping the squads correct really quick. A weekly or monthly tweak of player stats is not necessary, but keeping the squads correct can not take more than one or two weeks after transfer window has been closed.

Great video, for real!

I like the visuals, crowd looks good too. Wish, this would be the PC version.

I pretty much do not worry. Even if it will be somewhat inferior, which I doubt, after several touchers of modders and some GPU tweaking, it will look even better than that.

The video is really good by the way. This and that one of coach mode from prorevo ( http://youtu.be/sEME8tSy46k ) are probably my two favourite ones.

touching gameplay between demo and release :BOP::BOP::BOP:
Yes and I am not sure if this is a wise thing to do.
Konami themselves said they would gameplay untouched because changes on one place could have unwanted side-effects at other places, making the gameplay worse. They said to look into gameplay issues after the release, which sounded very wise. Now they still change things in gameplay.

Can someone confirm if there will be English option in WE15 Japan version. I want to import this but what good is it if I can't understand anything. Can one of you lads with Twitter ask Adam if he knows anything about this ?

I have WE 2014 Asia and Jap version and both have English text and commentary. I play WE 2015 Demo Asia and Jap version and both have English text.

PS4 new update is online with the new feature share play, now we probably can play the demo online against friends

I pretty much do not worry. Even if it will be somewhat inferior, which I doubt, after several touchers of modders and some GPU tweaking, it will look even better than that.

The video is really good by the way. This and that one of coach mode from prorevo ( http://youtu.be/sEME8tSy46k ) are probably my two favourite ones.

Hadn't seen that coach mode video until now. It is good.

This is an issue Konami should really solve once and for all. The rosters and updates are hilarious. They should have a look how EA is doing it - keeping the squads correct really quick. A weekly or monthly tweak of player stats is not necessary, but keeping the squads correct can not take more than one or two weeks after transfer window has been closed.

Dude Live Data is one of the main features this year. :THINK:
It will not come every week if im right, but in every 2-4 weeks. Still no official source for this.

Day 1 of March 2015!

"Live Updates: Weekly DLC updates will constantly update transfers and team line-ups across the English, French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian leagues. Player data also updated based on current performances every week, so if a player is on a goal-scoring streak, his stats will be boosted accordingly in the update. Applied to online modes and optional within single-player mode"
https://uk.games.konami-europe.com/...tunning-modes-and-online-and-offline-advances

:))

Back
Top Bottom