PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

What are you guys discussing about. You are arguing which turd looked the best among other turds, while they all in theory were turds. Come on all nex gen version of pes sucked big time because they all lacked the pes feeling. Now with pes15 that feeling is back, not completely, but there is some in there.

Also I can't understand what people complain about in terms of the graphics. I think pes15 looks great, especially in replays the models look great and with the faces you can see the Fox engine at work, amazing facial expressions. The only thing in the demo is the pitch color, but maybe the full version has better colors for the pitch. Overall pes looks better than fifa or at least on par. Both have weaknesses and strong points in the graphics department

Last edited:
2010 was broken, not flat out terrible and unplayable. It was robotic and heavily grid like which was unacceptable in relation to what EA where doing at the time. 2008 was flat out terrible.

Funny this master guy said PES 2010 was a turd when it was similar to PES6 in relation to the 8 direction movement, grid like turns. I don't like this dogmatic talk of 'pes feeling' whatever, a good gameplay is a good gameplay whatever the methodology. One thing which is becoming lost is the united understanding of what is advancing gameplay.

PES6 was the last 'overall' good PES game, overall meaning the entire package, modes, graphics at the time, master league longevity, international challenge, FIFA being dogshit at the time and most importantly it was the first pes to be multi platform!

The issue over the years has been the poor overall package of PES, rather than the gameplay which has despite certain failures in editions 2009 (was a more version of pes6), 2011 and 2013 have far, far moved on from PES 6, like i said, they gone backwards because recreating 2013 on a new engine was far more difficult than anticipated and recreating PES 6 was easier and provides the right base for PES to move forward.

Last edited:
You got me there. I actually skipped 2010 I think. My bad. What was the first PES on PS3 that sucked so bad I had to sell my PS3. I played PES 14 and found it somewhat good but I lost that "one more feeling" in PES 14. After the first PES on PS3 which was just a horror I took a break from football games...maybe had few WE9LE online matches here and there...also had skme fun with SWOS online....wait I lied PES 2013 was actually a decent PES. Had lots of fun online. But PES 15 is obviously better than all of them at least for my taste. I can see myself playing it and not get bored.

I always thought PES 13 was the best on last gen ? no ?

PES 2010 in one of the WORST , so do not feel bad for your words . Every bad games has they fans, same is with 2010 . The game was buggy,broken and unresponsive crap .

Last edited:
PES 2010 was very refreshing after years of FIFA games with no personality, tactics or individuality. I just couldn't take another year of arcade crap online, broken defensive AI, no first touch whatsoever and a lack of attention to realism.

That is why i accepted all the brokenness that came with it.

For the umpteenth game in a row, I'm still able to cripple players and get away with it as long as the CPU retains possession of the ball. Surely this happens when the people making the game play it. Must not bother them like it does me I suppose.:CONF:

Last edited:
For the umpteenth game in a row, I'm still able to cripple players and get away with it as long as the CPU retains possession of the ball. Surely this happens when the people making the game play it. Must not bother them like it does me I suppose.:CONF:

I quite like that. Super cancel and don't go near the ball until the player gets up. It almost looks like your players being fantastically sporting

One thing they better fucking fix is CPU getting more yellow cards. Got Ribery murdered in the PK spot by AK47 it seems like no PK or a card. I touched one of CPUs attacker...got a red card and PK....wanted to smash my damn controller.

Yeah! I have a new Controller. This is my 3rd for PES2014

No advantage rule? It works well for me. Ref doesn't forget anymore

That's not really true. On the odd occasion he will but in general, on the PS4 version of the demo, the ref still forgets to produce a yellow card after playing the advantage for a harsh foul. Also if you foul a player and take possession of the ball you will get carded. But if you don't, either from luck or using supercancel, you won't get carded.

Last edited:
well i just got the chance to play pes15 on ps3 this game is awesome no need to cry about gameplay everything seems well placed except animations which still needs more work and more animations

That's not really true. On the odd occasion he will but in general, on the PS4 version of the demo, the ref still forgets to produce a yellow card after playing the advantage for a harsh foul. Also if you foul a player and take possession of the ball you will get carded. But if you don't, either from luck or using supercancel, you won't get carded.

Whaaaa ?

Not sure if we talking the same thing here.

I kicked player, ref played advantage rule. The blooming ball would not go out and when it did I was booked. It was on an early video as well.

Whaaaa ?

Not sure if we talking the same thing here.

I kicked player, ref played advantage rule. The blooming ball would not go out and when it did I was booked. It was on an early video as well.

That does happen, occasionally. However, if you severely foul a player, when he's either in possession of the ball or has already passed it, and the ref allows the play to go on, most of the time the ref will not come back during the first stoppage in play and book your offending player. The worst punishment your player gets is a bit of agro from the crowd at the time of the offense.

That does happen, occasionally. However, if you severely foul a player, when he's either in possession of the ball or has already passed it, and the ref allows the play to go on, most of the time the ref will not come back during the first stoppage in play and book your offending player. The worst punishment your player gets is a bit of agro from the crowd at the time of the offense.

This is true. Not always does the ref come back with a yellow card after allowing the advantage rule to play out. Its almost 50/50 and yes they can be really nasty tackles from behind. I myself have gotten away with some of those.

Okay take your word for it. Been picking my challenges and have the tackle mechanics figured.

Hope the advantage rule is fixed come release day because that's the only way I am playing this again :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom