PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Yes but we were both using US accounts and played the WE deno, i think there are restrictions for EU version or for the EU PSN accounts.

Yes but we were both using US accounts and played the WE deno, i think there are restrictions for EU version or for the EU PSN accounts.

It shouldn't be like that. Actually, I think two players can play even if one of them doesn't own the game.

i think everyone has said everything about this game that needs saying.

Its a case of sitting tight and waiting until 2 weeks time.

Ea have the same commentary for over 20 years :D
Nah, it'd still have BBC commentators if that was the case. Which would be so much better. I'd love to see Lineker and a random pundit introducing each game like they do in NHL now, and a mixture of commentators for each match (instead of the same two blokes over and over again, talking about the bloody World Cup).

Connection got to be good though for it to be fun.

How was it? Laggy?

I heard the guest playing the host game has a 720p resolution and 30 fps. I don't care about resolution but did the guest feel like framerate was not 60 fps but 30 fps?

Mine was worse I guess because I played honome (Brasil and I'm in Australia). Plus my speed isn't the best. Image was great when still or minimal movement.

Really looking forward to it now. Demo has been highly impressive. I know the inevitable moans and groans about presentation etc, and you're right of course. It's about 10,000 years behind FIFA, yet again, in that area. But on the pith where it's about 90% of it for me, PES is a brilliant, brilliant game. If they fuck this up this year on release, I will definitely...DEFINITELY turn my back on them for good and keep playing modded PES5/6 on the PC.

Trawling through the forums too, on a side note, there seems to be a swelling of opinion even from FIFA die hards that this could be PES' year. We may see a fair few converts. In any case, I hope KONAMI don't botch this up.

Really looking forward to it now. Demo has been highly impressive. I know the inevitable moans and groans about presentation etc, and you're right of course. It's about 10,000 years behind FIFA, yet again, in that area. But on the pith where it's about 90% of it for me, PES is a brilliant, brilliant game. If they fuck this up this year on release, I will definitely...DEFINITELY turn my back on them for good and keep playing modded PES5/6 on the PC.

Trawling through the forums too, on a side note, there seems to be a swelling of opinion even from FIFA die hards that this could be PES' year. We may see a fair few converts. In any case, I hope KONAMI don't botch this up.

Agreed. In the past few years I think all the demos showed more potential than the final game. The PES 2015 demo feels loose and free, as if anything can happen. Similar to the way PES used to be before 2007. Hopefully the game we get in two weeks is an improved version of that.

Back
Top Bottom