PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

also ML and myClub info

Pro Evolution Soccer @officialpes

Hey #PES fans! Stay tuned as we will be releasing new info on Master League and myClub this afternoon! #ThePitchIsOurs

B1NKHsIIIAIlhXE.jpg:large

from WENB forum

Might have to try out my club. Seems cool except I wont bother using my real money to buy players. Btw anyone knows anything about 11v11 or will it be like last year. It would be cool if it was similar to pro club from fifa. That is fun way to sociolise with my buddies, tho we mainly play clubs on fifa 15 atm. They were wondering if it would be available on pes and that will be the only reason why they will buy it lol.

Pre ordered Winning Eleven 15 - Japan release today. $72 for the game plus $12 shipping. I was only offered two shipping options but wasn't offered overnight express delivery like in the past when I used to order WE Japanese releases on my moded PS2. Says I should have the game btw 14-18th. Now the waiting and nail biting begins. Its been a long time fellas that Ive been this excited for a game esp a good PES game. PES 15 is a fantastic and great game and I'm glad its getting attention from all over the globe.

I also bought Football Kingdom by Namco brand new copy for $20. Great collectible item with best nets ever.

Lastly how do you play Demo online with the share play option.
Where did you preorder from and what country you from

Back
Top Bottom