PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Ok excuse my ignorance and total amateurness but can someone explain to me something when it comes to PSN. I live in USA - Boston. When I bought PS4 couple of weeks ago I bought it mostly because of PES 15 and from what I saw on the videos about Demo. When I got the PS4 set up, I created only one PSN which is EU PSN (UK). This is my primary one. I choose PSN EU because thats where the Demo was at the tine. I also choose EU PSN because of wanting to play people online from Europe because of PES. I felt like I was getting a bit tired of South American players and even US only playing with super teams while maybe European online community might be different with normal to lesser teams which I prefer.

Now, my question is since I only have EU PSN that I'm signed on as a primary PSN account what happens if I lets say want to play NBA 2k15 which I bought today. Which online community will I be playing and interacting online. The game (NBA 2K15) I bought it here in US.

So pretty much to sum this up:

EU PSN: You must have EU version (PAL) of the game as well to play Europeans ?? Am I right or.

PSN USA: You must have NTCN American version of the game to play American folks online.

This is confusing as fuck. I'd rather just keep the EU PSN as primary and only PSN account. What is the point of having differebt region PSN accounts besides download certain demos that don't get released in certain regions.

Thanks for the help.

If you want to play with people from europe you must buy the European region game, no matter the account you have created can be any area, the most important is the area of the game you bought.

This only happens with PES as the other games do not have regional lockout so you can play with people from anywhere

If you want to play with people from europe you must buy the European region game, no matter the account you have created can be any area, the most important is the area of the game you bought.

This only happens with PES as the other games do not have regional lockout so you can play with people from anywhere

Has this been confirmed for the PS4 as well? If that's the case I'm glad I didn't preorder it yet cause the US PSN price is tempting!

Has anyone in the UK been able to share play the eu demo? If so is key to it working having both users with their eu accounts set as primary?

Okay guys Share play works both EU and US demos. I was playing someone from here and pesfan earlier.

EU made PS4 primary - it worked.
US - EU was still primary however i had to log EU account off - It worked.

add me Ronaldo9_R9 if you want a game.

Okay guys Share play works both EU and US demos. I was playing someone from here and pesfan earlier.

EU made PS4 primary - it worked.
US - EU was still primary however i had to log EU account off - It worked.

add me Ronaldo9_R9 if you want a game.

Really? Me and my friend tried (Both in Englang) and we was getting content restriction issues.

14 games and counting since I was last fouled

i dont care much about fouls. :SMUG: in PES 5-6 there was no foul at all but great gameplay. i dont want realistic stuffs i realized, i want to have fun. as Adam said

simulation part = team id, player id
arcade = everything else

and it looks gold :WORSHIP:

played a lot with the demo, this is the best footy game since PES 6. :FISH: and i dont have problem with the keepers now, since so bloody damn hard to score, so one on one star players should score ...and even they have hard time sometimes :PIG:

btw thats Rocky in the EvoWeb logo?

evo-web07.png
the.jpg

Just had a delicious session with the demo. Me as Juve vs Bayern, Superstar. I really felt as though I had a world class midfield running the show, recycling play and finding the vertical passes up to Llorente and Tevez, with Lichsteiner and Asamoah covering every blade of grass on each flank. I haven't really tried playing with lesser midfielders in those same positions, to see if I notice a huge difference, but certainly the first XI felt spot on.

I think the ability to swerve passes using the advanced through ball / manual passing is probably my new favourite thing ever. Some of the outside of the foot passes Pirlo was sweeping across the pitch were real pant moisteners, and the ability to curl lobbed passes meant I could (sometimes) plonk the ball perfectly in front of a player for him to run onto. When it's well executed, it's mystic shit.

I know we shouldn't talk about the other game, but, while the ball physics in that can be fantastic, I do think that manual / semi controls in FIFA are limited by not having the ability to deliberately put swerve on the ball. That, and the way that long passes are always too low and with not enough top spin, so you can't be cute or particularly precise. PES 2015 utterly nails that ability to put more information on a pass, to encourage you to find Pogba/Pirlo in space so you can put that extra second to devastating use. Up until today I was always very ponderous with Juve, trying to force the issue with those midfielders but ending up wasting opportunities as a result. It made the game feel slow and impotent at times. Today I accepted that I should rotate the ball between all 3 of them, using clever forward passes to keep the opposition stretched and create that space in the DLP zone. It ended up leading to far more in the way of beautiful passing than I was getting by just giving the ball to Pirlo and demanding he do something special.

Best of all, I feel so much more in control of my defence than in 2014. I can lead Ribery into waiting defenders more easily, I can press as a unit without overcommitting, and I almost never have that shambolic moment where all of my defenders seem to just stand around, waiting for Robben to waltz into the 6 yard box and score. Overall I feel a lot more in control than i did last year.

This version is what dreams are made of, it's a different kind of special.
It's like every idea, every theory, every technical reproduction that Konami have endeavoured to achieve but failed in execution, has now been nailed to perfection.

I mean, for the love of to God, where do we even start to begin here?!!
It's across every single level, it's truly a work of absolute genius.

I'm dumbfounded, awestruck and mezmerised.

And has anyone sussed out what they have done to achieve this astonishing individuality?

I can see it, but no one seems to have mentioned it ?!

Ah Jimmy, haven't played enough of the demo to confirm what you say (but i really like it).

But,

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK !!!!!!

ive had 3 fouls in over 60 games, not that i am doubting people but id like to see some AI foul stats and videos as for me they just dont exist. I asked Adam to do it as well as he said there are loads of AI fouls but then refused to share any videos

i dont care much about fouls. :SMUG: in PES 5-6 there was no foul at all but great gameplay. i dont want realistic stuffs i realized, i want to have fun. as Adam said

simulation part = team id, player id
arcade = everything else

and it looks gold :WORSHIP:

played a lot with the demo, this is the best footy game since PES 6. :FISH: and i dont have problem with the keepers now, since so bloody damn hard to score, so one on one star players should score ...and even they have hard time sometimes :PIG:

Fair play you enjoy it, but how can you have a football game with no fouls. It is one of the biggest tactical elements of it.

ive had 3 fouls in over 60 games, not that i am doubting people but id like to see some AI foul stats and videos as for me they just dont exist. I asked Adam to do it as well as he said there are loads of AI fouls but then refused to share any videos

Edit: just played 2 games and got one foul total, along with a million frustrations.

Last edited:

Bare in mind that its a demo and exhibition. Maybe in cup league cpu plays diff. Just like in Fifa. In cm cpu does stuff like he doesnt do in friendlies. Also away and home matches already dofferent in the demo. At home Bayern pushes at 120% on away it kinda cautious like.

Back
Top Bottom