PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Only a minor gripe. I'm loving the demo and can't wait for the 13th

For sure. Me too. I think PES 5 pretty much nailed the whole foul thing. Since that game though the amount/frequency of fouls has definitely dropped off over the years. Would like to see the delayed yellow card improved too.

Played a game with Madrid earlier and discovered that Konami have even produced Benzema's body language and that little thing he sometimes does with his hand when he misses.:SMOKIN:

Adam Bhatti just tweeted that PES 2015 won Best Sports Game award from Paris Games Week.

B1ctPhUIgAA_eNq.jpg:large

This version is what dreams are made of, it's a different kind of special.
It's like every idea, every theory, every technical reproduction that Konami have endeavoured to achieve but failed in execution, has now been nailed to perfection.

I mean, for the love of to God, where do we even start to begin here?!!
It's across every single level, it's truly a work of absolute genius.

I'm dumbfounded, awestruck and mezmerised.

And has anyone sussed out what they have done to achieve this astonishing individuality?

I can see it, but no one seems to have mentioned it ?!

This is the Jimmiest post of all time

I think swerves are stat dependent and built in this year. There's really nothing you can do to influence them a whole lot. It sure is nice to finally see a lot of movement on the ball, and it really helps make the game feel and look better.

This is the Jimmiest post of all time

Agreed. But truly, I mean every word. And I defy anyone to prove otherwise. I hated PES 14, had little to no confidence in PES 15. But I'm blown away, like never, ever before.

Please don't make me spend hours writing why Dan, if those can't see it, my days of explaining why are gone.

You can do anything in this, love Zero Assist, AI, etc etc etc.

Still hate the dead ball system though. With a passion.

Also, every team plays differently, adapt, and always looking to mix it up with relevance.

And still no one has answered my question on individuality ?! So come on Dan, how have they done it ?!

Last edited:
I thought that was just additional loft or is that what was meant?

Use L2 Manual then High Pass then R2 for the loft backspin.

Also, those using Zero Pass Assist, hold R2 and X for a composure pass. Sacrifices speed for accuracy.

And for those who keep saying " but that isn't in the control menu, so I don't think that's true". Just try it FFS.

R3 First Touches, varied from player to player. Agility, angles in body posture are far more advanced. Speed bursts for relevant players have been done perfectly. The stamina system is fully in place, and the preset tactics are on another level.

And come on Evo Web, someone please tell me what you see differently with regards individuality ?

I thought that was just additional loft or is that what was meant?

Right. R2 is more loft, L1 is less.

@Jimmy: thx for the info. will try L2 and after that R2 thing tomorrow.
Thought L1 plus x made them do a one two pass. In 2015 they do the run when u press R2 too. Before it was just special accuracy pass with less speed, wasn't it?!
I'm on full manual btw.

Another thing: maybe you can help. What's the real difference between manual and advanced shooting?!

Last edited:
Guys about fouls, CPU had fouled me almost every game, but no tactical fouls from AI to stop counter attack or during "normal" fight in the midfield. CPU make fouls against me only when I stand stil and make sudden move, then opposition player miss the ball and make foul.

Use L2 Manual then High Pass then R2 for the loft backspin.

Also, those using Zero Pass Assist, hold R2 and X for a composure pass. Sacrifices speed for accuracy.

And for those who keep saying " but that isn't in the control menu, so I don't think that's true". Just try it FFS.

R3 First Touches, varied from player to player. Agility, angles in body posture are far more advanced. Speed bursts for relevant players have been done perfectly. The stamina system is fully in place, and the preset tactics are on another level.

And come on Evo Web, someone please tell me what you see differently with regards individuality ?

Thanks man.

And like your first video, I have been trying those long diagonal passes quite a few times with manual L2 and really have got a few to stick beautifully. The other thing i try is to try and stick a lofted long ball down the channel for a striker to run on to, but i struggle to get control of the forward quick enough to get him to get there first. maybe i should try to use the advanced teammate controls.

I also use zero pass assist (was on 1 bar for PES2014 but feel really comfortable with 0 in the demo so far) so I will try the R2 composure pass.

And yeah, the dead ball situation really does suck. ignoring the whole magic ball situation, the player movement and positioning has been the same for years, completely random and always too close to the freekick taker. why can't i launch a long ball into a crowded area?

Back
Top Bottom