PES 2015 Discussion Thread (PS4/XB1)

Off topic but did anyone see the Asian Champion's League final? It was the first time an Australian team won. My team has previously made the final but lost. Big achievement for Australia given that our teams are salary capped and the team that won has only been together for two years. I think the Western sydney wanderers will be in the ACL tournament mode anyway.

Off topic but did anyone see the Asian Champion's League final? It was the first time an Australian team won. My team has previously made the final but lost. Big achievement for Australia given that our teams are salary capped and the team that won has only been together for two years. I think the Western sydney wanderers will be in the ACL tournament mode anyway.

They better be!!

It's crazy isn't it? To be fair though they played like crap but their GK was good. 2 obvious PKs not given against them too. They were pretty lucky to win the game but still for a team like that to reach the finals and win it; great achievement.

Malmo FF available too ?

945911_10152377013414327_4997488013303042453_n.png

Thx Vialli from WEarePES

Just been enjoying a hell of a session.

I've been inspired by G Force to experiment playing long range lofted passes. Man the R2 assisted pass is a joy- the trajectory with swerve is hard to read for the defenders. It's opened up lots of other possibilities for attacking play for me. Suppose I've been guilty of thinking I had to play like Barcelona for the last few years of PES too much.

PES 2015 does seem to give a wider variety of play than previous efforts. They've made the longer ball tactic OK again if used well.

Looking forward to getting stuck into a proper ML and use some of my new approach and the superb tactical options to take a bunch of misfits to glory!

Barcelona Spain, Madrid Spain and London England.
To be fair, it's a question that deserves an answer from someone at Konami. The stadium count continues to dwindle, for no obvious reason either.

I know many people don't care about stadia but to me they add realism, variety and immersion so the fact that the stadium count is worryingly thin is an issue to me.

What happened to the three Portuguese stadia for instance? Konami losing or not renewing the licences? They're not in EA's game so an exclusivity issue is unlikely. It's a typical Konami mystery. Cutting good content for no apparent reason is not good at all.

To be fair, it's a question that deserves an answer from someone at Konami. The stadium count continues to dwindle, for no obvious reason either.

I know many people don't care about stadia but to me they add realism, variety and immersion so the fact that the stadium count is worryingly thin is an issue to me.

What happened to the three Portuguese stadia for instance? Konami losing or not renewing the licences? They're not in EA's game so an exclusivity issue is unlikely. It's a typical Konami mystery. Cutting good content for no apparent reason is not good at all.

Yes, I agree. The dwindling stadium count over the years is a bummer. Do we know the final list of stadiums in PES 2015 yet?

During a massive play session today, I realized that the pass and shoot pre-load system is great and back to the way it was in the PS2 days. It either hasn't really existed or not worked properly over the last few years. Nothing like sending a corner kick to the top of the box and loading up the power bar for a Roy of the Rovers style rocket on goal.:)

Yes, I agree. The dwindling stadium count over the years is a bummer. Do we know the final list of stadiums in PES 2015 yet?

Its probably just 17 like shown in some of the videos but Konami are putting off announcing it, Just two new stadiums this year and three stadiums taken out.

my first attempt to upload directly from ps4 to youtube. i got it finally working thx to this step by step from reddit:

This works for me found it on reddit hopes it works for you.

1. Make sure you are logged into the account you want to link, and go to the Advanced Settings.

2. Under "Account Information" you should see a weird looking email/login associated with your account. It should be something like <account name>-<random #>@pages.plusgoogle.com. (If you don't have this, it should give you an option to create one by connecting to a Google+ page.)

3. Log out of gmail/youtube. Log back in, but this time login using your unique @pages.plusgoogle.com.

4. Follow this link, and if you see PSN is a registered device, revoke access to it.

5. Go back to your PS4, and now login to the youtube app using the @pages.plusgoogle.com login & pw from before.

it might by helpfull to other user who got stuck on logging into the youtube app on ps4! cheers!

and here is the first video: YouTube - PES2015 - FCB Goals

Back
Top Bottom