PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Hello guys,

some did mention it before: you can`t select the cpu side anymore if you play offline leagues/cups with your friends.
That ruins the experience for me and my friends, cause we do only play PES this way.

So my question is:
Is it possible to mod something like a "select side unlocker" ?
Like this for an older pes version:
http://www.pes-patch.com/2010/10/select-sides-unlocker-by-juce.html

I will appreciate any answers.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

some did mention it before: you can`t select the cpu side anymore if you play offline leagues/cups with your friends.
That ruins the experience for me and my friends, cause we do only play PES this way.

So my question is:
Is it possible to mod something like a "select side unlocker" ?
Like this for an older pes version:
http://www.pes-patch.com/2010/10/select-sides-unlocker-by-juce.html

I will appreciate any answers.

Thanks.

that will be great
I hope someone can do it for us

Does someone know how i can install the demo when i own the full version. Steam doesnt allow me because i have full version. but i want that 10000 gp :D

Anybody found any info as to what Patch 1.01.01 is supposed to fix ? i can't find any info anywhere.

Anybody found any info as to what Patch 1.01.01 is supposed to fix ? i can't find any info anywhere.

Ingame it says that an issue with myclub has been fixed. players who bought topagent could get players below 75. THAT has been fixed.

Im in Div 11 now, and played 3 Games. I lost 2 of them and one Draw just because of the FUCKING Serverconnection. I play against people that (according to their name) live thousend of km away. I get a delay of more than 2 sec. How in the world is someone supposed to play like that??

Why cant the f****** game search for players that live in my country.

Sorry but thats just really poor from konami.

No, but at least they eventually built it. This is much more like the building of some doomed reservoir that never gets built. Every year the same old story. They get one thing right, but screw up a further five.

I agree but I've my own theory, next year cut scenes and animated staff for example will be back as "New added features" What we have is a dumbed down version "Don't give them too much leave something for PES16"
The demo had animated staff ,why were they removed ? Usually the finished product is meant to be better than the beta/demo. A lot of it is laziness on Konamis part but not all of it. Is the number of stadiums reduced purposely so that we think we are getting much more next year?
Ive just been playing PES13 PES Galaxy It looks brilliant, crystal clear graphics ,animated staff cut scenes, National anthems the lot way better than PES15 Ai crosses the ball and there is fouls ill stick with it. PES 15 was a waste of money :R1

there is an info inside game, but this update is useless because it creates glitch with edited/created players in user made patches. my guess it changes something that is read by new .exe in edit.bin or some of the .cpk files.

you can use this update only if you play vanilla pes.

ugh. this update seems to have f*cked up everything, Steam won't download the new exe-file properly, it seems corrupted, and Steam removed the previous version so I have no exe-file left so I can't start the game. effin great. anyone else had this problem?

ugh. this update seems to have f*cked up everything, Steam won't download the new exe-file properly, it seems corrupted, and Steam removed the previous version so I have no exe-file left so I can't start the game. effin great. anyone else had this problem?
Did you verify the integrity of the game cache in Steam?

Did you verify the integrity of the game cache in Steam?

Yup. It concludes that one file - the main-exe - is missing or corrupt and tries to download it again, but to no avail. I have also tried to re-install the whole game, but the problem persists.

Playing with cracked exe-files works fine, but it's ridiculous to have paid for the game and not be able to play it without resorting to illegitimate methods. Was the same thing with PES 2014.

So steam updated my game and now I am back to a vanilla PES. Is there any way to get all of my mods back and recognized by the game? Is it a matter of re-installing everything, or is there a way to play through Steam without the patch?

Yup. It concludes that one file - the main-exe - is missing or corrupt and tries to download it again, but to no avail. I have also tried to re-install the whole game, but the problem persists.

Playing with cracked exe-files works fine, but it's ridiculous to have paid for the game and not be able to play it without resorting to illegitimate methods. Was the same thing with PES 2014.
I think installing a crack broke something in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom