PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Couldn't agree more, spot on!

The so called "amazing gameplay" of PES 2015 is nothing more than a working one. The game has been a total disaster for so long, that people forget that a product must evolve... and PES isn't. The game feels rushed and personally, I don't believe that it deserves a full price. Yes, the core gameplay is improved, but it is basic. There is almost no depth to the gameplay, every action feels kinda railed - passes, crosses, SHOTS, physical battles, etc.
I'm happy that the game is enjoyable once again, but for a product released in 2014, the game is just mediocre at best!

... and the way they handled the PC port is just unforgivable!

let me get this straight :

* this rant goes on about long loading times ( when pes is one of the fastest games i have ), about an missing option that already exists in the game ( to turn off online check )

* the way they handled the PC port is unforgivable, but everyone forgives EA ( after years of FIFA giving a subpar visual experience on pc AND GAMEPLAY also )

look , you dont like it, dont buy it and play it! want to hurt them, hurt them with your wallet. like it but think is halt product ? do the think its banned to talk here and send them a 50 % value check by mail.

evo-web is just a bitch'o'forum.

man i admit to having fun in this game, but it so much inconsistent in terms of input lag, i mean input lag is ruining this game so much, sometimes input lag is felt more than times, i don't believe how a game can be as inconsistent as this, please konami learn to make at least controls responsive as fifa, pleaseeeeeee, the little input lag even is felt, and it's ruining the gameplay, players suddenly feel heavy on the ball...

some1 actually posted before that stadiums might actually severe the lag input. I feel there might be some truth to that, and I might even say that it MIGHT have to do with the crowd(bigger stadium, more crowd presence, more input lag etc)

:CONF: I don't know.. its.. not BAD game.. but.. i can't say its GOOD.. Looks more like " OK" ,which is absolutely not enough if you ask me.
But saying that this is the best PES game ever .. is insulting to the whole franchise. The game has HUGE flops.. i can not explain what Konami think .. to leave all this shit inside hat breaks the entire balance ,realism and enjoyment . And again this players awareness is a huge problem ... and stupid A.I.
Playing with InMortal's exe , and there is not input lag atall , use his exe , problem solved .

Can you give me a link ? And can this work for original game ?
Thx

How to become manager of Top National teams ?
i ended on 7th position and i only received offer from Greece and Peru, but i want France or Italy :)
do you know how to hack or smth ?

I've been watching the EXE and seen something HxD. I've compared EXE PES2014, there is something different.
to: 1A8BE80

Appears in front of all: "ENTER_DEMO_"

Code:
Code:
CUP_FINAL...DIGEST..RANGE_LINEUP....RANGE_NATIONAL_A....RANGE_NATIONAL_H....SCENE_ANTHEMEND.RANGE_ANTHEM....SCENE_ENTRYLAST.RANGE_ENTRY_AND_CLAP....RANGE_ENTRY_HA_AUDIENCE.RANGE_ENTRY_BACKSTAND...RANGE_ENTRY.RANGE_BRFORE_ENTRY..CUT_TROPHY..CUT_PHOTOGRAPHY.SCENE_TO_MATCH..SCENE_LINEUP2...SCENE_TO_LINEUP2....SCENE_PICKUP....SCENE_LINEUP1...SCENE_TO_LINEUP.SCENE_ANTHEM2...SCENE_TO_ANTHEM2....SCENE_ANTHEM1...SCENE_POST_ENTRY....SCENE_ENTRY.SCENE_WAIT_ENTRY....SCENE_AWAY..SCENE_TROPHY....SCENE_STADIUM...STATUS_FINISHED.STATUS_SKIPPED..STATUS_PLAY.BEHIND

(pes15)

Could it be part of the input scenes stadium?

PES14 Image:
http://oi61.tinypic.com/5mhje0.jpg

PES15 Image:
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2epj5fc.jpg

Hi everyone!just want to say that I respect all gamers who are passionate about getting the best experience possible out of the PC version. I truly believe Konami purposely short changed PC gamers in the effort to maximise next gen sales. Thankfully the PC community still has many gamers who will speak out and not just accept what Konami are doing.

Im trying to like PES15 but cant I have been playing the PC version tonight. In ten games not one penalty .six fouls in the entire ten games by the Ai but worst of all I didn't see one cross by the Ai from the wings not one in ten games:BORED:. Gameplay totally broken no need to defend against crosses in the air just keep it tight in the centre at the back always have a defensive midfielder just in front of your defence.
Time and time again the Ai had wonderful chances to cross the ball but chose to dry to dribble the ball into the centre, did Konami test PES15 back to modded PES13 for me .

The lack of CPU fouls is a real killer. I don't know if it's quite a game-breaker but not far off. This has to be of the utmost priority for the next patch.

I can't believe this wasn't flagged up (excuse the pun) and hammered home to Konami in the two months console players had with the demo.

The lack of CPU fouls is a real killer. I don't know if it's quite a game-breaker but not far off. This has to be of the utmost priority for the next patch.

I can't believe this wasn't flagged up (excuse the pun) and hammered home to Konami in the two months console players had with the demo.

I'm with you. Not a game breaker for me, because of my style of play, aggressively dribbling and searching for contact, so I get a least one, two fouls a game, but still there's tones of uncalled fouls, both mine and from the cpu.

My fear is this is so kind of legacy issue. PES 2014 had the same problem, even worst tbh, so maybe the team hasn't crack the problem with collision system on the fox engine. My hopes aren't very high for patches this year, but maybe next year version they will come up with a solution. Hope I'm wrong.

Which I never see because of lack of entrance scenes. :(

Yes no entrance or even animated staff ,photographer's on the side lines, like previous games, Inferior graphic's to even PES13,
Anyone think the lack of crosses by the Ai is a problem? I played football and in any teams I played for we crossed the ball for me its as much a problem as fouls also in real football there are penalties ive had one in around 60 games. This is no PES 5 or PES 6 unless a patch fixes these issues ill have wasted my money. Konami need to up there game, hate to say it but they are falling behind and PES is looking like an outdated series.

Yes no entrance or even animated staff ,photographer's on the side lines, like previous games, Inferior graphic's to even PES13,
Anyone think the lack of crosses by the Ai is a problem? I played football and in any teams I played for we crossed the ball for me its as much a problem as fouls also in real football there are penalties ive had one in around 60 games. This is no PES 5 or PES 6 unless a patch fixes these issues ill have wasted my money. Konami need to up there game, hate to say it but they are falling behind and PES is looking like an outdated series.
ya the computer never even crosses the ball, its like they only would cut in and play some sort of intricate arsenal passing game all the time, totally unrealistic and actually pisses me off, going back to patched pes 13

Completely agree with everything you said.Two things that PES has always skimped on are atmosphere and presentation but this year the PC, 360 and PS3 version were gimped even more. Removal of prematch cut scenes was a rediculous decision by Konami. I also can't understand why the demo has animated characters on the sidelines, yet Konami decided to remove them from the final game. Differences between the PC demo visuals and the final game are distinct.

I think it's just a small update related to steam or something.
I didn't feel anything changed gameplay wise.

if game version changed, nothing related to steam here.
hoping to ban this pirates from online mode.

btw maintance is extended, so japans doing serious things I guess.

Back
Top Bottom