PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

I blame those freakin' pirates and cheapskates for this poor console port.

I blame Konami. Always been piracy, always gonna be piracy, with all games. They have agreements with sony/ms to sell the new systems, obviously. Same as EA last year. The difference is that it's the same game on the same engine, wich fifa wasn't with 14.

The port on PC has nothing to do with Pirates . They did what EA did , If Konami make PES 2015 uncrackable , then it will be diff story , but it seems like KONAMI cannot do it . Btw this game is not bad at all even on pc .

Piracy not an appropriate discussion here.Direct references to piracy made.
And You dont need to type things twice for me to read them,once is enough.

Konami just made a bad port for marketing reasons. They can´t compete with EA, no chance in marketing. They won more money making it exclusive for consoles. MS and Sony know that there´s a chance of making this game a console seller, even that its for a very few people. Then they tried to advertise it as the "best sports game of the year" in events previous to launch.

Making a bad port is just a resources management issue. they even showned people that game is quite good, but can be even better if you play it on console. Only stupid thing is, Konami didn´t think in the limitations that prevent people from sharing option files on NG gen consoles. If it was possible, they would sell the game like icecream on summer days.

Konami fail whatever they do these days. A gimped PC version that the modders have to relearn how to work with each year, and next-gen versions with no option file sharing (which isn't completely their fault but there are ways around this). It's difficult to make excuses for them any more.

Konami fail whatever they do these days.
Jesus, what do they have to do? They put out the best-playing, most simulation User vs CPU football video game ever, and people here are still talking fail. At this point the problem is the internet: how easy it is to complain about anything and everything, and a generation of gamers' with unrealistic demands and expectations. Zip to do with Konami.

Another thing that gets on my tits:

'Establishing communications' :BRICK:

Why does this game take so fucking long to load?
...you can't wait 10 seconds. And this is exactly what I mean. Start the game, shut the internet off when the game first comes up, press Start on your controller and it skips Establishing Communications if that's an issue.

Last edited:
This is exactly why we're getting such a half-arsed product - people like you will always come out and defend this BELOW-PAR product.

Why do we have to accept this?

Last edited:
Hey and guess what? I didn't buy PES 2012 or FIFA 14. Why? Because they weren't up to my personal standards. Did I roam the boards complaining and blaming EA and Konami? No, because it's all about consumer choice.

Because I want to buy it, I generally like the core gameplay, but just about everything else is disastrous.

PES is the only game I know which hasn't managed to evolve for such a long time. It's so dated I can't even begin to describe it. Jamezinho is spot on with his comments - it's loading SO LONG... it's like I'm on a PS1. And what about the online mode? You need about 15 mins of loading screens just to get into the lobbies. Jeez...

And no, it's not all about the gameplay when you have close to 10 bloody stadiums in a game from 2014. FIFA has 72 stadiums FFS!

In conclusion, they're charging full price for half a product.

And no, it's not all about the gameplay when you have close to 10 bloody stadiums in a game from 2014. FIFA has 72 stadiums FFS!

The lack of stadiums is... okay, it's appalling and lazy IMO, they could have easily made a couple dozen fake stadiums of various sizes with no licencing conflicts.

So 9 out of 10 instead of perfect, sure.

Because I want to buy it, I generally like the core gameplay, but just about everything else is disastrous.

PES is the only game I know which hasn't managed to evolve for such a long time. It's so dated I can't even begin to describe it. Jamezinho is spot on with his comments - it's loading SO LONG... it's like I'm on a PS1. And what about the online mode? You need about 15 mins of loading screens just to get into the lobbies. Jeez...

THIS!

A good gameplay just can´t cover or justify all the issues around this product.
If that is enough for other peoples standards then fine.

But there shouldn´t be a rant on people that complain about known issues and lack of feats when paying the full price for a game in 2014.

KONAMI might have done a good job when it comes to the core gameplay and faces but anything else around it (online mode, no online custom cam, presentation, bad PC port, high scorelines when playing 15 min matches cause of a too simple algorhythm etc (the list goes on and on)) lacks of professional and diligent development imo.

Like I said in my earlier posts:
Imo the best thing for KONAMI for PES 2016 would be to keep the core gameplay the way it is (maybe tweak a few things here and there) and work on everything else around it and I don´t really mean licenses.

Presentation, proper online mode, visuals, CG PC port etc.

But as I know them, they might come up with something new that actually know one needed or cried for, which might become a too big of a challenge to them, so they take it away for PES 2017 (H.E.A.R.T. for example, or bodywheight shifting) :LOL:

Another thing that gets on my tits:

'Establishing communications' :BRICK:

Why does this game take so fucking long to load?

There is an option to turn off "automatic connection" so that basically you will only have that on initial start up and when you play online modes. Try it, makes a big difference ;)

Couldn't agree more, spot on!

The so called "amazing gameplay" of PES 2015 is nothing more than a working one. The game has been a total disaster for so long, that people forget that a product must evolve... and PES isn't. The game feels rushed and personally, I don't believe that it deserves a full price. Yes, the core gameplay is improved, but it is basic. There is almost no depth to the gameplay, every action feels kinda railed - passes, crosses, SHOTS, physical battles, etc.
I'm happy that the game is enjoyable once again, but for a product released in 2014, the game is just mediocre at best!

... and the way they handled the PC port is just unforgivable!

Angus.....please, spare me the sanctimonious replies. I grew up playing the Commodore 64 & Amiga. I know what great gameplay is and I certainly don't obsess over aestheitics and so forth, but we are in 2014 and standards and expectations have moved on significantly. Konami can still dine-out on the gameplay but the rest of the product is varying degrees of shoddy. It's not good enough and I believe most people are of that viewpoint even if they love the gameplay.
There is an option to turn off "automatic connection" so that basically you will only have that on initial start up and when you play online modes. Try it, makes a big difference ;)
Thanks. Even if it's only on start up I still feel it's unacceptable but this is something at least.

This is the best pes so far in my opinion and I can actually have fun with this game, but only when playing against my friends. It's definitely "half a product" like someone here said. There are too many amateur mistakes and problems and I don't want to bother writing all of them here anymore.

I want to know your experiences with the full manual heading from crosses or corners. For me it's not working like it should. I have tested several hours in games and free training mode, with and without opponent defenders harassing. I also used L2 manual arrow to make sure I'm directing the header to the right direction. I used different types of crosses and corners: high(R2) and lower(standard). Curled and without curl. Also tried with different timings and power. Also tried with supercancel and then powering. It seems that if you want to head to little bit backwards, for example the player stands at the near post and aims the header to far post, the ball will go wide from the near post. However, if the player makes the header at the far post, the accuracy seems to be almost like it should.

Actually the same happens with low crosses when i try to kick the ball.

I talked about this matter on another thread here already, and some guy replied the full manual heading is working for him perfectly. I tested this for countless of hours and the manual heading doesn't make any sense to me. Am I still doing something wrong here? And no, I'm not switching to assisted settings. It's for babies.

This is the best pes so far in my opinion and I can actually have fun with this game, but only when playing against my friends. It's definitely "half a product" like someone here said. There are too many amateur mistakes and problems and I don't want to bother writing all of them here anymore.

I want to know your experiences with the full manual heading from crosses or corners. For me it's not working like it should. I have tested several hours in games and free training mode, with and without opponent defenders harassing. I also used L2 manual arrow to make sure I'm directing the header to the right direction. I used different types of crosses and corners: high(R2) and lower(standard). Curled and without curl. Also tried with different timings and power. Also tried with supercancel and then powering. It seems that if you want to head to little bit backwards, for example the player stands at the near post and aims the header to far post, the ball will go wide from the near post. However, if the player makes the header at the far post, the accuracy seems to be almost like it should.

Actually the same happens with low crosses when i try to kick the ball.

I talked about this matter on another thread here already, and some guy replied the full manual heading is working for him perfectly. I tested this for countless of hours and the manual heading doesn't make any sense to me. Am I still doing something wrong here? And no, I'm not switching to assisted settings. It's for babies.

Same here: 100% as you described. Don't know if there's a "trick" to make headers work as they should. Manual settings for me too

OH man, oh man. I don't play PC games online much anymore so I don't know if this is par the course but these Konami servers are as bad as anything I've ever encountered. They are HORRENDOUS. Just won my last two games of a competition (after losing the first game), so required a win in my final game to more or less go through. There were 30 mins left to play that one game. So I made a cup of tea and sat down to start it.

...Couldn't connect to an opponent in that whole time! 30 mins of "trying to connect". Restarted twice, pissed about with my router; nothing. What a piss-take. I'm plugged into my router, have port-forwarded; get pretty good speeds.

Konami are the worst. Why did I even buy this crap?

man i admit to having fun in this game, but it so much inconsistent in terms of input lag, i mean input lag is ruining this game so much, sometimes input lag is felt more than times, i don't believe how a game can be as inconsistent as this, please konami learn to make at least controls responsive as fifa, pleaseeeeeee, the little input lag even is felt, and it's ruining the gameplay, players suddenly feel heavy on the ball...

Hey guys, I managed to extract textures and other files from the demo files! Here a LOT of textures that I've extracted.:))

Textures
Common textures
23t4iyv.jpg

2h3ug7l.jpg

Copa Libertadores ingame graphic
iqbj1d.jpg

DIN font
4rt4l4.jpg

Event background
2nsca2p.jpg

Start screen
8y5jll.jpg

t7bwie.jpg

2mr78f5.jpg

Game2d
2llf2gw.jpg

Gameplan
34t4j7m.jpg

Player development graphic (returns in ML)
28jgz1v.jpg

PS3 & PS4 pad
iveayx.jpg

2qurkv9.jpg

Schedule icons (these are white, open with Paint and make "Invert colours")
2s99j4h.jpg

"Schedule proceed" screens
34sgkkg.jpg

554fgl.jpg

2m76t6h.jpg

Scouts location for Master League
5n4ykz.jpg

zy6k5j.jpg

Main menu
ftq4g5.jpg

b3kgsw.jpg

25ssrd2.jpg

5jwnc3.jpg

30t6zrl.jpg

2q87edj.jpg

k027no.jpg

UEFA Champions League font Bold
2dr9iys.jpg

English strings
2s0by8p.jpg

Tutorial
1. Open PES File Explorer 2014 by Jenkey

2. Go to Settings and check the option "Auto uncompress file after export"
2repfnq.jpg

3. Open the CPK file (in this case, dt11.cpk)

4. Browse to the file you want to open. ATTENTION! The method works only for files like this:
210y9gl.jpg

NOT work with these files:
8yia8l.jpg

5. Export the file (right click > Export)
npl1t0.jpg

6. Now you need PES 2014 Edit-Crypter by cabry (http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=71755). Drag and drop the exported file over the "Zlib" icon
swfk01.jpg

7. Now a new file is ready, named "zlib_(FILENAME).bin". Open this file with PES File Explorer 2014

8. Some files are inside APK. Now, export this APK and open it with PES File Explorer 2014
2m6x0s2.jpg

9. Et voilà, now the file is correctly readed by PES File Explorer, even with right alpha mask and UV information
majpcx.jpg

I TRY WITH THIS FILE "compeCategorySelect" AND DONT WORK

Back
Top Bottom