PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

hey everyone , I just started playing pes 2015 like a week ago and I really like the gameplay so far but I do have some questions and pardon me if by any way this was a repeated one because I didn't read all the comments in this thread ofc :D well,
1st: the cut scenes and if there's any way to enable that
2nd: if I wanted to watch an exhibition (not play) where's that option?
3rd: am used to pesedit patches and datapacks , now after I read that they won't be making any patches am worried I would lose interest in the game which is ironic because it's way way better than pes 2014 and maybe those till pes 2010 ..
so I kindly ask anyone who knows the answers to reply..
Thanks in advance

hey everyone , I just started playing pes 2015 like a week ago and I really like the gameplay so far but I do have some questions and pardon me if by any way this was a repeated one because I didn't read all the comments in this thread ofc :D well,
1st: the cut scenes and if there's any way to enable that
2nd: if I wanted to watch an exhibition (not play) where's that option?
3rd: am used to pesedit patches and datapacks , now after I read that they won't be making any patches am worried I would lose interest in the game which is ironic because it's way way better than pes 2014 and maybe those till pes 2010 ..
so I kindly ask anyone who knows the answers to reply..
Thanks in advance
1. Entrance cut scenes were removed from the PC, 360 and PS3 versions of the game. Nobody knows why. Just another inexplicable and illogical decision by Konami.

2. Also gone as far as I'm aware.

3. Don't worry about the loss of PESEDIT, there are a number of other good patches. I would recommend Galaxy Patch and PTE Patch right now.

Image8.jpg

if I wanted to watch an exhibition (not play) where's that option?
press the Y button a few times and a coach pic appears at top for both teams playing coach mode

Last edited:
1. Entrance cut scenes were removed from the PC, 360 and PS3 versions of the game. Nobody knows why. Just another inexplicable and illogical decision by Konami.

2. Also gone as far as I'm aware.

3. Don't worry about the loss of PESEDIT, there are a number of other good patches. I would recommend Galaxy Patch and PTE Patch right now.

first of all thanks for replying :)
and may I ask if those batches are as good as pesedit ones regarding kits and stuff of unlicensed teams? plus are they easy to install?
many thanks mate

Is Pc version as good as console and easy to get online/no issues etc?

Im thinkng trading ps4 one as its annoying being unable to get patches

the game sometimes is simply annoying, does anyone experience this? even on professional, i always get the opponent to score goals from the through ball, each one on one is a goal from cpu, it;s not realistic, the cpu never plays from the wing, always throught the middle...

the game sometimes is simply annoying, does anyone experience this? even on professional, i always get the opponent to score goals from the through ball, each one on one is a goal from cpu, it;s not realistic, the cpu never plays from the wing, always throught the middle...

Probably your defense a bit open in the middle

You learn something every day.

I was nearly raging when I though coach mode was removed, until I saw it only mentioned at the bottom left of the menu to "select Y". :)

I kind of preferred to be able to switch coach on and off as I pleased mid game from tactics in pes2014, sometimed its nice to drop in as a player second half and then coach the first role play style. Oh well, not in this year.

first of all thanks for replying :)
and may I ask if those batches are as good as pesedit ones regarding kits and stuff of unlicensed teams? plus are they easy to install?
many thanks mate
Yes they're both easy to install and high quality. Obviously they are work in progress so things are always being added and updated.

sorry guys I know I ask too much :D , now that I have played become a legend and my player's rating is 79 now , if I got a patch with kits and stuff plus the german league bla bla .. would that mess up my BAL progress?
knowing that atm I'm on the official patch 1.01 and dlc 1 with the pes league I guess cuz my team met pes united in a match as I recall ..
so anyone can help?
thanks in advance .. again :D

Has anyone downloaded the live update yet? For me always fails to install and I cannot play online. Cannot download this.
I have the PTE patch, maybe there's a conflit.

If you do not install the update, you must delete the folder "mount".

computer/local disk/programs x86/Steam/Steamapps/Common/pro evolution soccer 2015/Mount Delete this folder :))

The only thing that is better in the ps4/xbox one version is visuals and that you get cutscenes/entrances before matches.

If you do not install the update, you must delete the folder "mount".

computer/local disk/programs x86/Steam/Steamapps/Common/pro evolution soccer 2015/Mount Delete this folder :))

The new update solved that, but I was unable to play online for a week.

Btw, tried that before the update and didn't work, but thanks for the info anyway :)

The only thing that is better in the ps4/xbox one version is visuals and that you get cutscenes/entrances before matches.

did you play ps4 or xbox one ? no input lag online and offline.
pc version's online is horrendous input lag fest.didn't enjoy a single match.all players like a truck.very very very slow turns,runs.impossible to make a skill move or keep the ball.epic :FAIL:

"KONAMI is committed to delivering the best possible service and support for its games and details of further enhancements will be released on an ongoing basis."

did you play ps4 or xbox one ? no input lag online and offline.
pc version's online is horrendous input lag fest.didn't enjoy a single match.all players like a truck.very very very slow turns,runs.impossible to make a skill move or keep the ball.epic :FAIL:

The gameplay is still the same wether it has input lag or not.

I had fun exhibition matches againts cpu ai (Madrid, Bayern, Barca) this weekend.

Just by getting suitable sweetfx setting with my laptop monitor take the graphic another level, more alive and i am pleased enough. Probably i don't really need edited turf that bad anymore.

Hopefully PC modder will produce more mods for animated crowds, sideline men, entrance cutscene, grass. FGS Konima.. why you can not let us pc gamer to have the ultimate PES joy :RANT::RANT::RANT:

One thing i really miss and dont think well ever see again...like on pes5/6 patches we had over 200 stadiums..small eastern european ones etc..and all the crowds

So wehn u play ML and get some russian team u get all the russian atmosphere and fireworks and stadia etc.

That was amazing well never get that again it seems...

fuk we get only 12 stadiums now lol and dunno if any pacth ones defo not on consoles anyway

Back
Top Bottom