PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

InMortals removed/improved it for me. It is still dependant on the connection though.

It depends completely their shit servers mate.Offline maximum responsiveness after 5 minutes at myclub game it delays 0.5-1 sec.this is not our rig's fault.their's.

Dear valued customer,

For the best PES experience please buy a PS4. We make more money from you there.

Best regards,
Konami support team

That's so true!

The PS4 version is undoubtedly the best version, which is why most reviews are of the PS4 PES. Konami certainly wouldn't be milking accolade of "best sports game" at Gamescom if the PC version was shown.

what ? :D

responsiveness is one of major facts to determine good or bad game.no way ps4/pc gameplay is same.

It would be the same if they knew how to optimize it for PC. Or should we say wanted. It's not like fifa current gen/last gen. It's the same game but stripped down visually and performance wise. The fact that they are selling that version and not giving it away for free is beyond me. Worst game I've played in the way it's optimized. Last game I can think of that did the same to me was black ops 1 to PC. Basically same game as the console versions, but even if I played it at the lowest quality and resolution possible, it stuttered like hell. And I think that if I boot the game up today, it would be the same as 4 years ago. You usually hear that it's easier to make the console versions since every console uses the same hardware, but I've played other games that works fine so It just has to be laziness + arrogans or something from their side.

Last edited:
It would be the same if they knew how to optimize it for PC. Or should we say wanted. It's not like fifa current gen/last gen. It's the same game but stripped down visually and performance wise. The fact that they are selling that version and not giving it away for free is beyond me. Worst game I've played in the way it's optimized. Last game I can think of that did the same to me was black ops 1 to PC. Basically same game as the console versions, but even if I played it at the lowest quality and resolution possible, it stuttered like hell. And I think that if I boot the game up today, it would be the same as 4 years ago. You usually hear that it's easier to make the console versions since every console uses the same hardware, but I've played other games that works fine so It just has to be laziness + arrogans or something from their side.

yup agreed mate...no penny again to KONAMI.

IF Konami put the effort into to patching input delay and adding improved visuals into the PC version, then PES will be a great game. But as it stands it's just a lazy port that continues to disappoint and frustrate.

sorry guys I know I ask too much :D , now that I have played become a legend and my player's rating is 79 now , if I got a patch with kits and stuff plus the german league bla bla .. would that mess up my BAL progress?
knowing that atm I'm on the official patch 1.01 and dlc 1 with the pes league I guess cuz my team met pes united in a match as I recall ..
so anyone can help?
thanks in advance .. again :D

Guys plz answer me .. would that affect anything and create a data conflict or something and ruin my BAL progress?
thanks

Dt11.cpk:
- general > scoutSetting.bin
- general > titlePressStart.bin
- general > topModeSelectDMM_tex.bin
:D

how do you unpack the bins? crypter unzlib didn't seem to work. it is still one block and can't be edit. thank you

Guys, Hi I am new to the forums. Like many out there I was disappointed with Pes2015 graphics. Today, I was playing with gedosato downsampling and sweetfx and I would like to share my settings. I am very sure it can match even the PS4 lvl of textures. Everything is brilliant and crisp especially the turf pops as if it has been revamped. I am an avid tweaker and I keep note of even how many watts my pc consumes, gpu & cpu temps with changes I make to a game.

Now to get the brilliant look (You don't need Gedosato):
1)Download sweetfx with the configurator tool here: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=381912
You don't even have to install anything. Just unrar and run the configurator tool that makes adding sweetfx easier.
2)Add pes2015.exe through add new game button in the configurator tool
3)Then you add Sweetfx to Pes using the button that says add Sweetfx (this adds the injector dlls to the game folder)
4)Now my settings: http://www.filedropper.com/sweetfxsettings_2 -MIRROR-
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/09ccd238
5)Use configurator tool and use Save/Load configuration button to import my sweetfx settings and click load selected preset.
6)Save the settings using save new config button. Exit configurator. U don't need it running.
7)Play the game. Enjoy the visuals.(sweetfx starts automatically)
Use Scroll lock for on/off to notice the difference. Additionally you can enable an additional option (Splitscreen)through configurator just to compare side-by-side.

Note: These settings are not too taxing I believe as I have noted only a 25-35 watt increase in my system overall(Cannot speak fps wise as I have 60fps locked) and temps go up only by 2-3 degrees in my case. People with stuttering/lags or are way below sys reqs kindly avoid. I would also like to say that miraculously the game felt much smoother interms of ball speed, player control and the general fluidity. Additionally you can use Configurator to bring down the red colour if you think its too vivid. But I feel its the same as before sweetfx. On a side note I am merely sharing my settings and the real praise goes to sweetfx and fluke. The beautiful game is back!!! :WORSHIP:
Mates,let me know how it went.

After playing a few hours these are the main points that I feel prevents the game from being one of the best, or merely good for that matter:
  1. The fatigue levels are f*cking stupid - having to substitute Lionel Messi after the first 45 minutes because the man is so fatigued he can barely run nor make a pass is ridiculous (and unrealistic) to put it in modest terms
  2. Reaction time is stupid - if I had got 25 cents for every time I'm waiting for a player to make a pass shot, button pressed several seconds ago, only to then see the ball lost to the opponent because my player just simply wouldn't react, I would be a rich man and my blood pressure would be lower. Worst of all - reaction time gets worse as fatigues increases, see point 1.
  3. The refs are stupid - you get booked for the silliest of challenges and grazing, not to mention conceding a penalty because some player is tripping over a defender's stretched leg long after the ball is in the keepers' hand
  4. Defending AI is stupid - the "pressure" your co-defenders exert is limited to dancing around an attacker without hardly taking any action at all making them more or less useless

At least the first point should be fairly easy to fix and I hope Konami (or some skilled modder) will soon.

Last edited:
Did any of you have this problem, I am having it since this morning, so far online worked fine of course with lag issue but I managed to connect

2u8jskp.jpg
[/IMG]

After playing a few hours these are the main points that I feel prevents the game from being one of the best, or merely good for that matter:
  1. The fatigue levels are f*cking stupid - having to substitute Lionel Messi after the first 45 minutes because the man is so fatigued he can barely run nor make a pass is ridiculous (and unrealistic) to put it in modest terms
  2. Reaction time is stupid - if I had got 25 cents for every time I'm waiting for a player to make a pass shot, button pressed several seconds ago, only to then see the ball lost to the opponent because my player just simply wouldn't react, I would be a rich man and my blood pressure would be lower. Worst of all - reaction time gets worse as fatigues increases, see point 1.
  3. The refs are stupid - you get booked for the silliest of challenges and grazing, not to mention conceding a penalty because some player is tripping over a defender's stretched leg long after the ball is in the keepers' hand
  4. Defending AI is stupid - the "pressure" your co-defenders exert is limited to dancing around an attacker without hardly taking any action at all making them more or less useless

At least the first point should be fairly easy to fix and I hope Konami (or some skilled modder) will soon.

From Winning Eleven 6 and so on we had problems of game being less fluid, players reacted slow, the ball speed was slow etc..You then fiddle with a few setting like aa and af in gpu control panel and all of a sudden the turf looked more detailed and the game itself was great, more fluid and perfect reaction times. With pes 2015 its still the same thing though the engine is totally different. Try different settings in gpu cp like fxaa(1,2,3,4), af(though it hardly made any diff for me), triple buff and vysnc etc. Once the game gets fluid am sure everything will fall into place for you.

Is there any possible way to play league or cup against my friend offline ?

You can play offline leagues and cups BUT you can`t choose the cpu side anymore :(

I quote myself from earlier in this thread:

Hello guys,

some did mention it before: you can`t select the cpu side anymore if you play offline leagues/cups with your friends.
That ruins the experience for me and my friends, cause we do only play PES this way.

So my question is:
Is it possible to mod something like a "select side unlocker" ?
Like this for an older pes version:
http://www.pes-patch.com/2010/10/select-sides-unlocker-by-juce.html

I will appreciate any answers.

Thanks.

Guys,did any of you try the settings I mentioned in the previous page. It makes the game next gen like especially the turf and player faces look extremely awesome. The game has become more responsive too.

Last edited:
Guys,did any of you try the settings I mentioned in the previous page. It makes the game next gen like especially the turf and player faces look extremely awesome. The game has become more responsive too.

Nah. I'll wait til someone unlocks the grass from the ps4 version or something. If that ever happens. Or if konami releases it, wich never gonna happen.

Nah. I'll wait til someone unlocks the grass from the ps4 version or something. If that ever happens. Or if konami releases it, wich never gonna happen.

If u have a good gpu u can try this for sure. The turf looks excellent with the settings. Just wanted to share so that everyone can enjoy these visuals. Its so better to play this way.

Back
Top Bottom